Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele (584 Views)

BREAKING!!! US Blacklists Nigeria 40 Days After Buhari’s Re-election / It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele by Fayose4Presdent: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
2019 presidency: Primate Ayodele reveals what Buhari's second term will do to Nigeria

Primate Babatunde Ayodele, founder and head of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke Afa, Lagos has said President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term will cause Nigeria 40 years setback.

Addressing journalists in Lagos, the prophet said Buhari’s second coming will lead to Nigeria’s collapse.

He said, “President Buhari’s declaration to contest for a second term in office is a waste of time. God is not with Buhari any longer to rule Nigeria. He should vacate the presidency.

“His followers may be telling him a lot of things, but Buhari’s second term in office will cause Nigeria another 40 years’ setback. I am not his enemy but I am talking as a prophet.

“They may take it or leave it. I have no apologies. Nigeria will collapse under him. They are deceiving him. In fact, the international community will fight against him.

“Buhari is just going to waste Nigeria’s resources if voted in again. The bloodshed will continue. I said it earlier this year that Jacob Zuma will face crisis in South Africa. Is it not happening now,” he warned.
Re: Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele by IdeyFindWife: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
That's overstating the obvious. No need for any prophetic razzmatazz.

A man that refers to Germany as "West Germany?" Nigeria's "ozza room" aficionado? Is dat one's thinking not backward? His brain thinks in furloughs & hand spans. His every attempt at governance got the masses talking of "better yesterdays".

He's not only walking backwards, he is the Fates' Time Machine for taking pmbs, zombies, useful idiotss and other APC-type dirt-bags back in time; only problem is they're gonna drag the rest back with dem.
Re: Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
This man has lost credibility that was how he said Hillary Clinton would win.
He is well known for saying the opposite of what he means in as much as I believe that we should focus on the message and not the messenger this particular man is in no position to speak on national issues.

As for the president every sane person knows this and whoever has the interest of Nigeria at heart would not vote him again.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele by Baawaa(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Who sent you,oh is fayose4president that send you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele by Okoroawusa: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This man has lost credibility that was how he said Hillary Clinton would win.
He is well known for saying the opposite of what he means in as much as I believe that we should focus on the message and not the messenger this particular man is in no position to speak on national issues.

As for the president every sane person knows this and whoever has the interest of Nigeria at heart would not vote him again.
You r speaking from both sides of the mouth

Are you with your fake prophet or not?
As for that Primate Mammal, his God is different from Buhari's God.So he should cool down with his permutations.
Why do Christians think think they r the only one with an'Almighty God'?
Re: Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

You r speaking from both sides of the mouth

Are you with your fake prophet or not?
As for that Primate Mammal, his God is different from Buhari's God.So he should cool down with his permutations.
Why do Christians think think they r the only one with an'Almighty God'?
Hippolyta prefers to be on the fence grin

I said we should focus on the message and leave the messenger so in as much as I believe the primate has little credibility he made some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele by Okoroawusa: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Hippolyta prefers to be on the fence grin

I said we should focus on the message and leave the messenger so in as much as I believe the primate has little credibility he made some sense.
It was a prophecy.The man said,"God said..."
He is a self claimed "messenger".He has no say in the message.
Do you believe in his "prophecy" or "sense making"?
Re: Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

It was a prophecy.The man said,"God said..."
He is a self claimed "messenger".He has no say in the message.
Do you believe in his "prophecy" or "sense making"?
What do you want me to say?
In Nigeria everyone claims to hear from God.
So let me rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Set Nigeria 40 Yrs Backwards If He Wins In 2019..primate Ayodele by Okoroawusa: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

What do you want me to say?
In Nigeria everyone claims to hear from God.
So let me rest my case.
OK
well said.I enjoyed conversing with you.I was waiting for insult or name calling but none came my way.
Take care

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Represent Delta South In The Senate - Uduaghan / BREAKING: Hoodlums Raid Nigerian Senate Plenary, Steal Mace [photos] / Breaking: Buhari Gone Missing, Two Days After Leaving U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.