Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State (22037 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by DIKEnaWAR: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Like I said earlier, a presidential pardon only exonerate you from the punishment, it doesn't revock the fact that he was an Ex-convict.

Here is what presidential pardon means, see the screenshot.

Google is not everything. Some of you want to overburden this teenager called Google.

Many countries have their different laws. Nigerian law is different from the USA or Britain. Under our laws, a Presidential pardon wipes away your sins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by TheKingIsHere: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Google is not everything. Some of you want to overburden this teenager called Google.

Many countries have their different laws. Nigerian law is different from the USA or Britain. Under our laws, a Presidential pardon wipes away your sins.

OK, why don't you show us where it is stated that presidential pardon can restore one to status ante bellum as you claimed
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by Organs(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Oga, was Obasanjo an Ex-convict or not?

NOT.... By definition, A convict is defined as: declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law. Also, understand that Abacha's sentencing was voided and found to be lacking in merits.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by zolajpower: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Opinionated:

Nollywood actress Ibinabo Fibresima is entering politics formally with a shot at the office of Local Government Chairman for Okrika Local Government in Rivers state. It will be interesting to see if she has the connections to see her overcome other contenders for the position within the PDP.

The way local government elections are held in Nigeria, it is likely that any PDP candidate in Rivers state which the party controls is likely to win.

What do you think of her chances?

Source: See Popular Actress Ibinabo Fibresima’s Campaign Poster

With mama peace still very much alive and on her side ,shes good like agidi and moi moi to go.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by pristine88: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
LOL.....Has Ateke Ordained you?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by Paulkon12(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
omusiliyu:
cocaine addict, drunkard, murderer... hope she won't kill all the inhabitants of the LG if elected as chairperson?
okrikans re not easy pple to kill my friend
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by Dandavido: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
I LOVE THIS WOMAN TOTO. SEE AS MY KONJI IS DISTURBING ME
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by Grundig: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
She might just get it if she plays her card right.

She was a vociferous supporter of GEJ in the last election. She used her position as the Head of Actors guild of nigeria to campaign in 2015.

Patience Jonathan is also from okrika. The current king of okrika is very chummy with Patience.

Honestly, okrika is PDP. Question is who do the powers that be prefer?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by akum78: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
I See You ...
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by higherpower: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mynd44:
Yeah right.

An ex-convict cannot run for political office. She has been convicted of murder by competent courts and should go serve her sentence in peace.

That makes her qualify in Wike' guidelines
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by isalegan2: 2:09am On Apr 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Because the president is The Most High God, right? Se Eledumare ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by Opinionated: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2018
isalegan2:

Because the president is The Most High God, right? Se Eledumare ni?

Funny post.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State by aalangel(f): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2018
Mynd44:

She killed a man. Not just any man, a professional who is also his family's bread winner. If asking for justice is your defination of shallow, I am shallow

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What do you know When did mods start talking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) / I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe / MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.