Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard (1664 Views)

10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 / How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard by MRPOSSIBLE11(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Almost a year ago, I taught my premium students different profitable business to start with under N100k. Lately, my team compiled the progress. Thirteen students have earned seven-figure profits, six have grossed over half a million in net revenue and well, two are still dancing shaku-shaku. So, the 90.5% success actually inspired this post using same business analysis tools.

I hurriedly joined this group last year when I heard John Obidi say "You don't just jump and start living your passion, you need money to fuel it". Kon hear auto-sense abeg! So, this list would help if; (1) you need to fuel your passion or create another stream of income, (2) you're fed up with your current business model, (3) you need business ideas for your friends and loved ones. Also, we should network in the comment section after this post.

Let the listing of the profitable business begins.

GENERAL BRANDING and SHIRT CUSTOMIZATION:
People would always need customized shirts to celebrate birthdays, weddings, burials, concerts, etc. Organisations would always need branded souvenirs, stickers, pieces of furniture, wears etc. Team supporters also need it to show off their team (let's exclude Barcelona fans for now.lol).

Jude made N1.5m profits a few months back from customizing Black Panther Tee-shirts. In my early hustle days, I suggested to my Youth fellowship to get new shirts, running it made me extra N250k profits. The average profit is 90%. You may choose to play middleman in this business and make good profits or actually learn the simple branding skill and make mega profits.

2. LIVESTOCK FARMING:

I usually do not advice poultry, birds are delicate and require attention. My two top livestock in terms of low startup capital, less attention, and little technical know-how are (1) Snail farming; just get tyres for their housing and plantains peels for their feeding, finish, the rest is light weekly maintenance. The market is always there because of scarcity. 30k can even get you started. (2) Rabbit farming; they can even play in the living room. Very cute creatures ehn. Some would even buy from you as pets. Also, they can give birth to so many just like Mama Nkechi.

3. TUTORING

Yeah, you read correctly. A home lesson, exam training, campus tutorials, WhatsApp seminar etc. People like Helen would chant " Coach, I don't know how to teach oh". My reply to her was "Very few people are born excellent tutors, most are self-made! Take teaching like you're gisting and it would flow naturally. Don't try to "act" a standard teacher".

Well, that same Helen just bought a Pathfinder Jeep from running home lessons for clients. Friends, you're definitely good at a subject, and even if you're Head-of-Olodos, you can handle primary school subjects. Do fliers, banners and some branding with your capital. No matter your age, this is another well-paying job, either as part-time or full-time. It's mostly in the evenings, so expect serious flexibility.

It must not necessarily be a home lesson, it can be WhatsApp seminars or something. Just improvise. Trust me, people are willing to pay.

4. BED SHEET/BEDDING PRODUCTION:

Every major state has a huge market to get materials in bulk. Go to Oshodi if you're around Lagos. Pick awesome materials. You'll find tailors to work on it in that same market. Don't limit yourself to just bed sheet. There's tablecloth, handkerchiefs, boxers etc. Please never make the mistake of producing a lot of products then become stuck without selling. Always create a market demand for mass production.

5. DIGITAL MARKETING:

I wish you know the desperation of thousands of business looking for more sales. Without sales, there's no business. That's where digital marketers come in handy. A review said 50% of the world sale would be performed online by 2020. So there's a pressing need for this skill! About N30k can buy a digital marketing basics course. N15k to register a business name for better packaging. That's it, you're already in business.

Also, make sure any digital marketing course you pay for contains templates of proposal letters to an organization. My company can offer this course.

6. MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS

Sweet business if done right. My student sold a John Foster shoe to me for N45k. I pondered how he made profits as that amount seemed to be lower than other shoe stores in Abuja. However, I stumbled on his laptop one afternoon to see a Chinese wholesale website selling it for $55 (N22k). That's over 100% profits! The accessories you buy for N5k can be gotten for $6 (2k).

Items like phones, electronics, wears, etc. The list is endless. With less than N50k, dear you're good to go. My team, Pat Ogidi, and other coaches offer valuable information as to how to begin this business.

7. SNACKS and DRINKS

The production skills are pretty easy to learn. What should distinct you in this business is your packaging and smart marketing strategy. Always value customer service. You may not need a shop for a start. Just have a good supply chain and show-glass if need be. You’ll grow! Production of Smoothies, cocktail, sausage, small chops, cupcakes, chinchin etc. Always research for the perfect snack and drink combination. If you like to sell zobo and shawarma. OYO

8. FAIRLY USED WEARS

"Me I cannot sell fairly used wears oh". Wee you keep kwayet?! Those in Abuja should know a dope building beside Orji Uzor House, Wuse. The major business of the man who resides there's is bulk sales of fairly used wears! Wait, when I say "fairly used wears" I'm not talking about the heavily degraded ones you see in the market. Most wealthy people don't wear clothes repeatedly. So what happens to those clothes?

Bros, if Bill Gates decides to give away his clothes, I'll bottle my pride, throw inside Lagos lagoon, collect them, and upload selfie. My point is fairly used clothes are of different grades and you can access them with less than N50k.

9. FRUITS AND GRILLS

Grills and fruits are eatables that people usually buy on impulse. The amount of money grilled meat sellers have collected from me, it can build three bedrooms flat and small swimming pool. Fruits and Grills business just need a "strategic location". After studying fruit business for a while, I wanted to stop going to the office and just become a professional fruit seller. Make your research, it's super lucrative.

10. PARTNERSHIP

Entrepreneurship is not for everybody. Yeah, some are just meant to do the 9-5 behind the desk job. We all have that one person around us we know is very good with business. Invest with him or her. Learn to leverage the power of partnership. It's a soft way to get passive income.

If you have a strong will to "hustle" N50k isn't really challenging to raise. Also, the more money you invest, the easier it is to create a system for more profits.

PS: To avoid unnecessary losses, don't go into any of this businesses without a "guide" from an expert in the field.

Read More Here: https://elitethrive.com/profitable-business-lovemore-leonard/

Cc;
Fynestboi

Re: 10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard by Kneephy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
I'm coming
Re: 10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
It's very important to study the challenges attached with each business before venturing into it...
Re: 10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard by Aragon: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2018
I want number 10... From your contacts, Students and people you have dealt with before... Look for a Trustworthy and Hardworking person that I can entrust that funds with.. and we will discuss sharing fomular. If I am impressed by the person and know that I can trust the person, I maybe be able to be adding 50k each month to the Orginal Capital.
Re: 10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard by alebz007: 2:06am On Apr 17, 2018
I need business Savvy ladies and gents who are willing to change their financial story by joining my team of dedicated consultants.

You get all the tools and trainings you need.

I will provide:
~Daily mentoring
~Free business training
~Coaching calls
~Seminars
~Business tools

*you'll get:*
�An all expense paid trip.
�Monthly pay of upto 6figures within 6months. �Cash awards ranging from 150k to 150million.
�Recognition in a 5 star hotel .
�New friends and business partner.
�Using and getting Sweden genuine natural skin care products at a Cheaper rate

To get started, register with N2,999 and place your first order.
https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=283918

When you buy products worth 25k, you get rewarded at the end of the month and also enjoy our welcome package where you get massive discount on some selected products.

So many benefits awaits you when you join Oriflame.

Join here: https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=283918

Afterwards, chat me up on whatsapp: 09057162054 stating your name and consultant number

PS: for questions and clarification, use the comment box or send us an SMS message
Whatsapp: 09057162054
Facebook: Eloeboh Kingsley
Re: 10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard by FrankTalk1: 4:22am On Apr 17, 2018
See more practical and real life ways you can build multiple income streams here.
Re: 10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard by olushollys(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls king kindly explain the no 4 Bed/Bed sheet production more??
Where in oshodi can I get good materials. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dstv, Gotv Startime Cable Tv Subscription / Set Up Small Manufacturing Units In Nigeria / You Can Start Your Own Digital Publishing Company Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.