Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Help!!! A family friend has been kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! A family friend has been kidnapped (757 Views)

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! A family friend has been kidnapped by don4real18(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
It's quite painful that security is a joke in this part of the world. This man's family with whom I go way back just called to tell me that Mr Kevin Ekwem, the man in the attached photo was kidnapped along Ore road on Dec 18, 2017 and police have collected money from them several times to carry out the investigation on his whereabout which is quite crazy as the police is capitalizing on their desperation to find a father, a husband, a brother and a friend.
I plead with everyone reading this to share until he is found and anyone with information on his whereabout should please, contact the police. He is a very responsible man and his first child just clocked a year two days ago.
Please, help us #SaveKevinEkwem

Re: Help!!! A family friend has been kidnapped by don4real18(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
CC Seun, Lalasticlala, MYND44 , OAM4J
Re: Help!!! A family friend has been kidnapped by Mzdivacious(f): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2018
Omg so has he being found
Re: Help!!! A family friend has been kidnapped by GeneralOjukwu: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2018
SSS and NPF to the rescue.

Don't underestimate them. Report ASAP
Re: Help!!! A family friend has been kidnapped by don4real18(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mzdivacious:
Omg so has he being found
No, he hasn't been found till now... Fam is already giving up hope
Re: Help!!! A family friend has been kidnapped by don4real18(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
SSS and NPF to the rescue.

Don't underestimate them. Report ASAP
The case is opened with the NPF but they have been collecting money on regular basis for operations which I feel is totally wrong

(1) (Reply)

911 Attendant Going To Jail For Hanging Up On Callers / Nigerian Police Officers Beating Up A Keke Driver -video / "Eyitayo Is Still Missing, The Boy Found Is Someone's Else Child" - Aunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.