Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,760 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? (4746 Views)

I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by msughdoo: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
I do. Do you?

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by HOLYDICK(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by richythePH(f): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
all these local girls wearing skirts under skirts and calling it underwear.......................are you mad? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by anonymuz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
I think this is kinda old fashioned.
Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by onecornerboy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
richythePH:
all these local girls wearing skirts under skirts and calling it underwear.......................are you mad? undecided
TAKE WATERTO COOL YOUR MIND:-D
Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by habsydiamond(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Na people wey dey wear exposed lace they wear inner skirt oooo...it's old fashion true true ooooo
Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by MissRaine69(f): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
petticoats- half slips or full slips ( what you posted)
Bras
Panties/knickers
Are all types of underwear
Pants ( can be trousers, jeans, jogging bottoms, tracksuit bottoms, chinos etc)
Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by MissRaine69(f): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
habsydiamond:
Na people wey dey wear exposed lace they wear inner skirt oooo...it's old fashion true true ooooo
Most dresses and skirts have a lining which negates the need of a petticoat.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by lobell: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
It's called a slip. It helps to keep the shape of the dress or skirt worn over it. Goes to show how much young people of today do not know.

---modified---

Slips serve various purposes. They help a dress or skirt hang properly. They protect the skin from chafing against coarse fabrics such as wool; conversely, if the outer garment is made of fine fabric, a slip protects it from perspiration. A slip may be worn for warmth, especially if the dress or skirt is lightweight and thin, whereas in very warm and/or humid climates, a slip made from 100% cotton may be desired. Slips are often worn to prevent the show through of intimate undergarments such as panties or a brassiere. A slip may also be used to prevent a silhouette of the legs showing through clothing when standing in front of a bright light source.

source:wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by chivic(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
For me this is more sexy than the "tite" that ladies put on this days.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by habsydiamond(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Most dresses and skirts have a lining which negates the need of a petticoat.
ok.....now I get
Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by obaataaokpaewu: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
lobell:
It's called a slip. It helps to keep the shape of the dress or skirt worn over it. Goes to show how much young people of today do not know.
Is that not half shimi? grin grin
Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nowadays they only tie rope in the name of G-string
Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by lobell: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Is that not half shimi? grin grin

lol...shimi
Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by ikbnice(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
I cnt remember the last time I saw this. Maybe on old mamas. Shey now wey these werey girl dey go commando.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by PapaNnamdi: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Shimi i miss u,
Had it been i was sexually active when u were in vogue baba for de shine kponmo daily, now this idiot girls always wearing tight inside skirt or trousers after wearing pant

This is y their vagina b smelling anyhow DEYDORNKOW

naso i wan remove one babe skirt make i nark kpekus to my unbelieve she wear bumshot very strong jeans i was like

Re: Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? by Boxer007(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
habsydiamond:

Hello handsome. Can I hug u?

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) / How Much Is Likas Papaya soap In Naija / Top Aso Ebi Styles With Cord Lace For Nigerian Ladies 2019 + Dry Lace +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.