Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions (30493 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Platony(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by loomer: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2018
letter wey buhari no read
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by SEEDORF441(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2018
Respect to all unilorin students

It's not easy over there

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool sad that moment all ur expo, micro tintin is useless
I tell you! grin
No room for that self. Standard questions I must confess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Exponental(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2018
No big deal. you're expected to apply a model if you know the model and have read the letter.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nedfed(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2018
Oladipo1166:
We are better by far
Overhyped school

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by ipobarecriminals: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2018
GeniusHawlah:
I tell you! grin
No room for that self. Standard questions I must confess.
haa! some go Don composed orijo, smiling ,only to sweat later..The NFA among the lots will go settle @the end.Pray the lecturer in charge isn't a Deeper lifer /one wicked imam

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by tiwiex(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Platony:
D question is supposed to be; Write Your Own Open Letter To Buhari..... grin grin grin
Applying all the tools and techniques you were thought.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by akum78: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2018
SAI Baba ...
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Collins87: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Write an open letter to president Buhari on the state of the Nation.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by CyberWolf: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2018
This just a normal question. Any serious student will smash this before time self. Even though I was never a mass comm student, but this questions are very simple.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2018
donchrisville:
It's a welcome development. As universities are using real life scenarios to tutor students....

Yea. I prefer it this way. A situation where students can use their Common Sense and not the "La Cram La Pour" style.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by premier100(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2018
grin yes ooo... I have to draw all those models and relate it to real life scenario!

character & learning
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Buffalowings3:
M
M for Mass Comm? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Cc: DaddyKross and Donpoker9....cuman see what I dealt with. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided 16 April, 2017
Mhen! You're damn observant! cheesy I didn't even notice cheesy
Well, I can't even notice under such atmosphere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nwaohafia1: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Platony:
D question is supposed to be; Write Your Own Open Letter To Buhari..... grin grin grin

lol
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Skybeach1:
I hope nairalanders in that school got it 100%, not only to come here run mouth when posted. Current affairs grin
I'll come back to post my script

IF I SCORE GOOD MARK grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2018
GreenArrow1:
So? What's strange about that? At least these line of questioning would get slay queens and kings to try and follow events locally.
Many of them put off their slay mode yesterday. Hustling spirit entered them from above grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
This just a normal question. Any serious student will smash this before time self. Even though I was never a mass comm student, but this questions are very simple.
Oh really? Try answering 1B nah. smiley
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
You answer them as a layman you fail like a layman.
Simple arithmetic.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Oladipo1166(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2018
Nedfed:
Overhyped school
Once an aspirant who scored below cutoff spotted..

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Oladipo1166(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:

simple?, please answer those questions here
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by CyberWolf: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
GeniusHawlah:
You answer them as a layman you fail like a layman.
Simple arithmetic.
This are just simple applied questions and the lecturer was even magnanimous enough to tell you the techniques to use in each question. Now the question is did you know or have you read the techniques? Did he teach the techniques in class? Probably yes. Even if he didn't teach them, but are they there in the text books/handouts? YES... That's why I said any serious student will smash this. The problem is that 90% of Nigerian undergraduates don't know how to read.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Claumy2(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2018
I read "16th April, 2017" as the date of the exam?

Which letter was referred to?... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by CyberWolf: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Oladipo1166:

simple?, please answer those questions here
go and read your books. angry
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by CyberWolf: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh really? Try answering 1B nah. smiley
1B is simply telling you to discuss mass comm as a major institution of the society with emphasis to its contribution on sustenance, harmony and stability of the society. Common this is a straight forward question if you're a serious student that attends lectures.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by NairaMaster1(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2018
obo389:
See questions. grin
It won't be a bad idea comparing this standard to other private universities tongue.
Nobody should quote me.
Na question me sef ask grin

Bring the private university questions let's see.

It's because you're not in mass comm that's why you look at those questions as hell.

They are straight toward from lecture materials.

Take a closer look at the Obasanjo question. They are requested to write something they thought them direct.

Private university graduate are very sound and multinationals crave for them.

I would have preferred a private university but not affordable to me so trained in public.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by NairaMaster1(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2018
gift01:
Any serious mass common student should know this

Thank you.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by enonche85(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
I don't understand, date of examination says "16th April 2017", at the top says "hammattan semester 2018"...is it up to a year that OBJ wrote that letter?.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Believe me when i say dat only few, i mean very few will answer dat question since dat particular number is not compulsory.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
1B is simply telling you to discuss mass comm as a major institution of the society with emphasis to its contribution on sustenance, harmony and stability of the society. Common this is a straight forward question if you're a serious student that attends lectures.
I know. So, try to answer it since you feel it's so easy. Just try?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) / Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) / Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.