Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions (30733 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
This are just simple applied questions and the lecturer was even magnanimous enough to tell you the techniques to use in each question. Now the question is did you know or have you read the techniques? Did he teach the techniques in class? Probably yes. Even if he didn't teach them, but are they there in the text books/handouts? YES... That's why I said any serious student will smash this. The problem is that 90% of Nigerian undergraduates don't know how to read.
What techniques are you even talking about? You came on here and said you can answer it even tho you aren't a student of Masscoms. So, try answering since they are so easy to smash.
If you can't answer, then, you need to shut up. Please.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Bring the private university questions let's see.

It's because you're not in mass comm that's why you look at those questions as hell.

They are straight toward from lecture materials.

Take a closer look at the Obasanjo question. They are requested to write something they thought them direct.

Private university graduate are very sound and multinationals crave for them.

I would have preferred a private university but not affordable to me so trained in public.
Oh please!! Something they taught them direct indeed. For your info, the questions are not direct. We are only expected to try to apply what we were thought to answer them.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by CyberWolf: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Mariinee:
What techniques are you even talking about? You came on here and said you can answer it even tho you aren't a student of Masscoms. So, try answering since they are so easy to smash.
If you can't answer, then, you need to shut up. Please.
Go and read your book.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
This are just simple applied questions and the lecturer was even magnanimous enough to tell you the techniques to use in each question. Now the question is did you know or have you read the techniques? Did he teach the techniques in class? Probably yes. Even if he didn't teach them, but are they there in the text books/handouts? YES... That's why I said any serious student will smash this. The problem is that 90% of Nigerian undergraduates don't know how to read.
I'm not saying a serious student won't smash it. My point is, YOU cannot solve it and pass.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by hamzyluv(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2018
gift01:
Any serious mass common student should know this

Its normal for their level , answers has been provided already
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by SeyiStandard(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2018
We are better by far!!!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by hamzyluv(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
Bros forget about the questions and its simplicity, if u don't read those models and techniques u will fail woefully..
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
Go and read your book.
Shut up, Olodo.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh please!! Something they taught them direct indeed. For your info, the questions are not direct. We are only expected to try to apply what we were thought to answer them.
with all these nonsense indirect questions private school graduate still de get work....while public school untop d trying de ll give u useless grades plus strike den u spend six yrs for a three year course any body wey read well go pass abeg
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by CyberWolf: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
hamzyluv:

Bros forget about the questions and its simplicity, if u don't read those models and techniques u will fail woefully..
That’s why I said any serious student will find it very simple. How can you be going in for an exam without reading?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by CyberWolf: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2018
GeniusHawlah:
I'm not saying a serious student won't smash it. My point is, YOU cannot solve it and pass.
If I’m meant to sit for the exam, I will smash it. Why? Because I will study and get prepared for it. If a mass comm student finds it hard, it’s because he or she didn’t study the necessary materials for the exam. If you don’t read for your exam, you will fail woefully except you cut corners.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by olusledge: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2018
this things are regular things in unilag
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by ochallo: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2018
i believe the open letter should have been attached to the questions, what if , you haven't read it before.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GreenArrow1(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2018
GeniusHawlah:
Many of them put off their slay mode yesterday. Hustling spirit entered them from above grin

Hahaha, that's what's up!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by DaddyKross: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Mariinee:
grin grin grin
Cc: DaddyKross and Donpoker9....cuman see what I dealt with. cry cry

cheesy

Wetin concern una with Obasanjo letter na ?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by musicwriter(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
donchrisville:
It's a welcome development. As universities are using real life scenarios to tutor students....

Except that ''the Osgood and Gerbner models'' whatever it is, its not an African concept. The model they're told to work with didn't come from an African mindset or situation. So, even as Obasanjo's letter had been cited, but we're still locked in using western philosophy, ideals, values, e.t.c to question an African concept (Obasanjo's letter). In solving it, students end up getting what I call ''philosophy mismatch'' thereby unable to interface with African reality.

Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy of Colonialism https://www.nairaland.com/4414444/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

cheesy

Wetin concern una with Obasanjo letter na ?
Lol! Obasanjo's letter to Buhari is a communication process. So, we were asked to explain the process using appropriate models of communication.

This your signature ehn. You are anti-ME? undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
That’s why I said any serious student will find it very simple. How can you be going in for an exam without reading?
What you said was that, even tho you aren't a Masscoms student, you would smash them because they are SO easy. undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by DaddyKross: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol! Obasanjo's letter to Buhari is a communication process. So, we were asked to explain the process using appropriate models of communication.

This your signature ehn. You are anti-ME? undecided

"I am a female, not a feminist."

Does that ring a bell ? undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Donpoker9(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mariinee:
grin grin grin
Cc: DaddyKross and Donpoker9....cuman see what I dealt with. cry cry

Hahahahahahah that's a welcome development grin grin cheesy

Their father!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

"I am a female, not a feminist."

Does that ring a bell ? undecided
Well, I have evolved. lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Donpoker9:

Hahahahahahah that's a welcome development grin grin cheesy

Their father!
Lmao. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by DaddyKross: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Well, I have evolved. lipsrsealed

Won ti bi e da to be.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

Won ti bi e da to be.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by wheesin(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dr Azeez grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
If I’m meant to sit for the exam, I will smash it. Why? Because I will study and get prepared for it. If a mass comm student finds it hard, it’s because he or she didn’t study the necessary materials for the exam. If you don’t read for your exam, you will fail woefully except you cut corners.
Now you're talking.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
wheesin:
Dr Azeez grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by FoxyChamp(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
The questions would be easy to smash for a 200L student and not a 100L doing the exam for the first time.

I was expecting a straightforward question like "Explain a particular model", I did try my best but, I am pitying anyone who couldn't use words well to explain points.

I developed an headache after the examination, I am still wondering what caused it... �����

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by lejncoyvgfs: 2:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Wei Shao three-way 25+18+13 Magic is the winner the heat for you to fasten your playoffs

Your NBA standard time remains. The heat played out resistant to the Magic in your house, along with NFL Jerseys your Magic last but not least overcome their opposition using Lane Manley Jerseys 115-93. Jordan Matthews Jerseys Magic for you to fasten your playoffs, Granville Williams won your 25th triple-double: 3 things along with Philadelphia Eagles 16 rebounds along with 13 helps, George 35 things, Anthony 11 things along with 5 rebounds, Coffee maker 6 things, several rebounds Josh Huff Jerseys along with several steals, Scholarhip 19 things along with 5 rebounds. New mexico High temperature Richardson 16 things, Whiteside 07 things, 8 rebounds along with 3 hindrances, Taylor Jordan Hicks Jerseys 12 things, several rebounds, several helps along with 3 steals, Winslow 12 things along with 9 rebounds, Sort 6 things along with only two rebounds.

The 1st fraction popped, 7 units along with 13 a few moments, gotten a new go via Westbrook, Abrinis became popular in a very three-pointer. Inside 7th instant along with thirty five a few moments, Dragic built a new moving past oversight along with ended up being intercepted by simply Jerome Darkish Jerseys Coffee maker. In 10 Jay Ajayi Jerseys units along with 53 a few moments, George fouled Sort in a very picture along with presented your New mexico only two no cost includes. Your Magic built a new nuts invasion for the board. This specific fraction, that they selected 19 rebounds, Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys which include 7 questionable rebounds. Most notable, George offered only two rebounds. Magic regularly mauled your gift basket along with gotten 10 no cost includes, LeGarrette Blount Jerseys a new 7-point charge and also a no cost put percent involving 80. 00%. Inside 1st fraction, the heat needed your steer using 27-21.

Inside subsequent fraction, using 1 instant along with thirty four a few moments, Adebayor fouled Scholarhip along with picture your Magic only two no cost includes. Inside 1st instant along with 50 a few moments, Sort seemed moving past an oversight along with ended up being intercepted by simply George. In 1 instant along with fifty nine a few moments, George perished a new go via Patterson's three-pointer. The heat played out a new easy go with. Throughout Kenjon Barner Jerseys this specific segment, your crew concluded Jason Peters Jerseys 8 helps. Most notable, Dragic routed 3 goes pertaining to the teammates. Your Magic won about three things in a very short period. Your crew won 10 three-pointers within this segment, plus the taking pictures percent ended up being 50. 00%. Magic regularly mauled your gift basket along with gotten 10 no cost includes, a new 7-point charge and also a no cost put percent involving 80. 00%. In halftime, the heat needed your steer pertaining to 52-49.

Ex girlfriend or boyfriend situ combat, the 1st instant, Taylor go, Richardson reach a new three-pointer. In 3 units 30 a few moments, Whiteside fouled George along with presented Magic Jaylen Watkins Jerseys a pair of no cost put makes an attempt. Inside sixth instant along with forty five a few moments, Taylor stowed along with missing your soccer ball along with ended up being removed from by simply Westbrook. Your Magic won about three things inside rainwater. Your crew won 12 three-pointers this specific fraction, though the taking pictures charge ended up being merely 33. 33%. Immediately after about three quarters, the heat brought about by simply 81-76. Inside last fraction, 8 units along with 46 a few moments, using Tyler's helps, Sort won only two things pertaining to dunking. Throughout 9 units along with 50 a few moments, John Manley fouled Scholarhip along with presented Magic a pair of no cost includes. In 10 units along with 21 years of age a few moments, Sort built a new moving past oversight along with ended up being intercepted by simply Coffee maker. Magic regularly mauled your gift basket along with acquired 15 no cost includes, 15 no cost includes along with 93. 33% through the no cost put range. Your Magic built a fantastic experience within this segment. Your team's taking pictures percent achieved 64. 71%, which in turn is superior to your Heat's 30. 00%. Scholarhip merely won 12 things within this segment. Towards the end in the sport, Magic overcom the heat 115-93 for you to get the action.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by musicwriter(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
donchrisville:
It's a welcome development. As universities are using real life scenarios to tutor students....

Except that ''the Osgood and Gerbner'' models whatever it is, but its not an African concept. The model students are told to work with didn't come from an African mindset or situation. So, even as Obasanjo's letter had been cited, but we're still locked in using western philosophy, ideals, values, e.t.c to question or interpret an African concept (Obasanjo's letter). In solving it, students end up getting what I call ''philosophy mismatch'' thereby unable to interface with African reality.

Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy of Colonialism https://www.nairaland.com/4414444/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions by GeniusHawlah(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
FoxyChamp:
The questions would be easy to smash for a 200L student and not a 100L doing the exam for the first time.

I was expecting a straightforward question like "Explain a particular model", I did try my best but, I am pitying anyone who couldn't use words well to explain points.

I developed an headache after the examination, I am still wondering what caused it... �����
Yea, you are right. If one aint a word-commander, he/she would just be dumb. cheesy
Thank God we are over it though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander's Daughter Graduated From US High School / Top Five Universities In The South East / First School Leaving Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.