Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno (27153 Views)

Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by Omeokachie: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2018
"At that event, Mr. Fashola said:
"'We hear all our so-called experts who say (non-availability of) power is why the economy of Nigeria is not growing. That is not factual and it is not correct. At the time when we had less power in 2013 and 2014, THE ECONOMY OF THIS COUNTRY WAS GROWING AT SEVEN PER CENT PER ANNUM. We had less power then than we have now, but the economy was growing.'

1 Like

Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by Ikegagwuha: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2018
You are on point my dear, Zombies would not read and assimilate this
Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by izovibration(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2018
You just said the truth Reno... Lie lie government.

1 Like

Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by positivethought: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
I truly admire the doggedness of Reno,buhari must not run away from debates come 2019, some stupid town hall meetings will not be accepted again.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by Barzinime(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2018
I will support Buhari go and kill yourself, we all have choices, cos someone that i havent seen any impact he has made to his immediate environment talking does not make him sensible, just ranting on social media, if he is really passionate about Nigeria let him come out physically and criticize, just making noise on social media looking for his own share of cake & i love Buhari that he is not even giving him audience
YouthsPC0:
How Some Nigerians still support people like Lai and Buhari still surprise me
Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by papat26(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2018
everything Reno omokri said is a pure truth and some foolish people will come here and be talking nonsense buhari and APC government is the most corrupt administration in Nigeria history killings,hunger and not equal play ground is the mother of the in Nigeria
Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wonders shall never end. These guys deserve to be hanged to death for siphoning our money and ridiculing us on top of it. They make a joke of the woes of the poor masses. Some say Nigerians are wired to tolerate pains and put up with injustice but I say suffering and smiling is the greatest sin a man could ever commit to himself. I know with God all things are possible,however, God will never do for us what we can do for ourselves. While we keep praying for Nigeria, I truly believe we need to step up our thinking as a matter of urgency.

The more we keep mute, the more damages our politicians will bring upon our land. Enough is enough! For a very long time, we've availed ourselves as a tool for political thuggery, I'm glad today most of us are wiser now. Seeing how wise the youths are becoming, they try to instigate unnecessary war between the supposed future leaders of Nigeria so that they can never emerge true leaders.

Without any form of remorse, I feel ashamed to be identified with today's crop of leaders because they are not leaders at all. Trust me, you are way better than must of these politicians. How can a man claim to be a leader when he can't even lead neither himself nor his household? If you revisit history, you'll see that most of the flaws of our founding fathers are pardonable... How many of them can boast of one-tenth of what an ordinary Local Government Chairman has in form of asset?

I feel bad each time I turn on my TV set to see the kind of money looters have carted away with... I begin to wonder if there's hope for Nigeria. Well, I'm consoled by two facts: 1. Law of Karma never fails 2. Nigerian Politicians' brains are dead.

And this is my conclusion... Whilst we allow the nemesis to catch up with these thieves (I'm sorry if you're one of them), I want to charge you (the Nigerian Youth) to contribute your own quota from your small corner while I contribute mine. I believe a time will come when today's politician will be completely irrelevant. Although, they're frustrating us today through bad leadership we will soon high-jack Our Economy from them. We will soon flush them out. Only value creators will survive then!

Chukwu Emmanuel
Co-Founder: YapAce.com

1 Like

Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by Oxalic(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some goons are still fooling themselves that Buhari is fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by expert234: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
tballeyy:
Try anD Repest elders, abi u dey Craz?

Even if the Elder is stealing Nigeria blind? Your own idea of "respecting elders" is upside down

1 Like

Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by expert234: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
buhariguy:
is your Father's name in the list?

Because I don't read any shiit from that reno, he is more idiotic than idiotic pigs of Biafra.

I guess that's why you still remain blind in your reasoning till date.
Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by expert234: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Emtol01:
The intelligence he never put into use when his boss was at the helm of affairs. Wise up and think rationally, don't follow them.

I suggest you read that post so that you can start asking your conscience very important questions

1 Like

Re: The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno by expert234: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Can someone please tell Reno that 2015 election is over.

GEJ is no longer the President and that his epistle will not bring him back and neither will it make PDP win 2019 election
In fact,Reno does no longer work for GEJ nor PDP.He is just a guy that lives in America that hates the Nigerian government on social media.

Infact,Reno is just a guy enduring the cold snow with blankets, missing Nigerian weather but can't come home so he keeps in touch by insulting his forefathers on Facebook and Twitter.

I learnt that reading can free people from stupidity. Please kindly include "reading before commenting" in your "to-do" list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders / If Obi Doesn't Condemn Datti's Treasonable Comments, Then He Is Guilty - Omokri / NSCDC Official Fires At A Truck In Akwa Ibom, Kills One (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.