Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) (36679 Views)

Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island / PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos / Firm Writes Ambode Over Land Grabber Agency Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2018
This is the same thing Rochas okorocha has built around owerri metropolis, yet the people of IMO has failed to appreciate. Its when he is out of office that people will appreciate the personality of Rocha's.

Similar castigation was done to Ibori while he was in office. But years after he is dubbed the best governor.
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Hier(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2018
vote out Buhari, stop complaining the country is not helping matters when you don't have a PVC
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2018
..Best governor so far...
A governor better than his president
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by enemmo(f): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2018
What does it look like?

Another bus stop now.

By virtue of my line of business, I have to go to the markets at least twice a week. Governor Ambode has successfully scattered yaba and oshodi markets, even Ojodu. I hope he achieves his vision without affecting peoples sources of livelihood.
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Bloggz74(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
I was having a heated debate with a guy about Buhari's government on one of these forums, we argued to a point that he had to ask me what have i even benefitted from this government that i am defending.i told him all i could.and now it was his own turn to answer my question(what did he benefit from Jonathan's government) but to my biggest surprise he said during jonathan's era, money was flowing but i told him hope he realized most of those money where stolen,but the guy said it doesn't matter, then i realized that i was arguing with a fool

I know Jonathan's government had its bad part as always expected in life no perfection. Having said that it will be unfair to write off his various achievement in education,transportation,agriculture,health care Etc.

His only undoing is the lack of political will power to fight corruption. Although the extent of kworuption in the present government is also perpetual,careless and unimaginable.
It's sad we are in more trouble.
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2018
veekid:
Ambo is trying to do pass Fashola

Its called 'healthy achievement competition'

1 Like

Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2018
ucheuzor1:
This is the same thing Rochas okorocha has built around owerri metropolis, yet the people of IMO has failed to appreciate. Its when he is out of office that people will appreciate the personality of Rocha's.

Similar castigation was done to Ibori while he was in office. But years after he is dubbed the best governor.

Awon developers don come again ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2018
Developers no go like dis news ooo.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2018
You already said a 'tent-like' structure over the erstwhile 'bus terminal' and you are still asking what it is for? Let me ask you ....'what is Ambode known for in Lagos State'? Answer that question then you know what the structure is for tongue

stancydg:
That's the question on the lips of many commuters around the Yaba bus park, Lagos. A massive tent like frame structure is currently being constructed on the erstwhile bus terminal. Looks like it will be a beautiful sight to behold when completed. Do you know what it is?

Please do the needful.
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by TheAngry1: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Kampack:
Firstworld city wannabe

Better a wannabe than a potopoto never be

1 Like

Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by new2012: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
I was having a heated debate with a guy about Buhari's government on one of these forums, we argued to a point that he had to ask me what have i even benefitted from this government that i am defending.i told him all i could.and now it was his own turn to answer my question(what did he benefit from Jonathan's government) but to my biggest surprise he said during jonathan's era, money was flowing but i told him hope he realized most of those money where stolen,but the guy said it doesn't matter, then i realized that i was arguing with a fool

That means you're 'eating' in the government, sufficient reason to defend it I guess, especially as in Africa you can't talk while eating.. Cool!... Over 2million people have lost their jobs due to hardship induced by careless speech from the President. Does that count?

The stock exchange crashed when he declared he will recontested. Does that count?

The previous corrupt regime built universities schools for the destitute-almajiris, does that count?

I wouldn't say your friend is a fool, I'll say you've eaten from the government and can defend them.. However you're not capable of telling yourself the truth because you have your mouth filled with product of guile.

USD is now equivalent to how many Naira? Doesn't count because your mouth is filled. Sylva and orji Kalu are defending the govt coz they've been let off the hook doesnt count?

Before you call someone a fool, appraise your own self!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by funtomiee(f): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2018
wow.... this great
i wish ogun state can be like this too
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
I have stp arguing with them because they are all fool

1 Like

Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by fm7070: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2018
Let's begin to clamour for Team Lagos at the federal. Imagine if Ambode is the President of Nigeria with federal might and resources?
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2018
stancydg:
That's the question on the lips of many commuters around the Yaba bus park, Lagos. A massive tent like frame structure is currently being constructed on the erstwhile bus terminal. Looks like it will be a beautiful sight to behold when completed. Do you know what it is?

Please do the needful.

Another bus stop.
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2018
fm7070:
Let's begin to clamour for Team Lagos at the federal. Imagine if Ambode is the President of Nigeria with federal might and resources?

Stop fooling ur self.
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2018
Imagine ambode for presidency in jus 6months
U will realize dat buhari is jus some lazy punk Azz modafuky
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Every time See what governor Ambode is doing this or that

This is a very big blow to my state
are you from Ekiti state? grin
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2018
silastemplar:
are you from Ekiti state? grin
No ooh

Aba Abia state
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by seguno2: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Kampack:
Firstworld city wannabe

......struggling with third world problems of no electricity, no school, no teachers, no water, no public transportation, lawlessness etc
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Qtsnow(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2018
MistadeRegal:
I have commented my comment in the previous thread.
I currently have no comment for this thread.
I comment my foreign reserve.

I liked your comment because I think you have no comment in reserve. Cluelessness no go kill you
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by zudozz: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2018
I am not a politician..dont even like politics..not from d west but this Lagos state Govt is trying..I know wt u wld say but if they give all this revenue and allocation to my governor he wld only mould more people n embezzle more funds.
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Kampack: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
oluoni:
Show us ur village immigrants children of hate

You foooool! FYI lm a Lagosian. Mofo.

Now scraam.
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
Why don't you list those things you have benefited

1 Like

Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by HandheldPlace(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Just seeing this
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Sirdiq21: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Every time See what governor Ambode is doing this or that

This is a very big blow to my state
my brother e de pain me
is like a local Government in Lagos is more than my State...Allah taimeke MU in Jesus Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by shallysgirl: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
jimmychang:
seriously I am ftc
......thanks to my village people for making this happen.....

...lastly gbana na bastard....!!!!
Abeg,is there money involved in this ftc.
I don't understand.
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
kinibigdeal:
That's a park Buhari is coming to commission soon

See how he is racing to coman commission bus park
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by mrcharlez: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
and i just knew a fool was talking
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by kushercain: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Is Ambode the only Governor in Nigeria?

Kudos Ambode

Credible Individuals rather than political party affiliation

In other News Senatothr Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo2019

I don't think you're in Lagos if not Ambode wouldn't fool you with his petty projects. That man has done NOTHING these past four years the road construction he met as hardly progressed at all. its like this man doesn't know iyboeolerin, orile, iyanaba agege, mushin etc are part of Lagos even essential ones the hate is building well I'm jus looktng. drive in all these places I mentioned you'd see dirt and rubbish piled in the road som even federal highway. imagine this basketball shape skull withdrew the system Fashoila had put in place stopped the trucks and workers without setting an alternate now the waste is growing yet you'd be hearing he's commissioning one thing after the other on the island. imagine one half eko Atlantic city and other eko pathetic city that's what this melon head want to accomplish. ambo ko ati lo.ni
Re: Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) by Irore: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
For Buhari second coming tongue

Take off point for 2019 APC campaign. I hope Festus Keyamo has seen it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Quit Notice To A Tenant / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.