Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

I’m Bothered More About Security, Economy Than 2019 Polls, Buhari Tells UK PM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Bothered More About Security, Economy Than 2019 Polls, Buhari Tells UK PM (336 Views)

Jeremiah Useni: June 12 Was More Credible Than 2019 Presidential Election / Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt / Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’m Bothered More About Security, Economy Than 2019 Polls, Buhari Tells UK PM by Estar01(f): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2018
From Estarsblog.com

President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday said he was more bothered about the security and economy of the country than the 2019 general elections.

He was speaking yesterday in London during a bilateral meeting with British Prime Minister Theresa May. “We campaigned on three major issues, to secure the country, revive the economy and fight corruption.

We have elections next year, politicians are already pre-occupied with the polls, but I am bothered more about security and the economy,” Buhari told May.

Security, the economy and fight against corruption constitute Buhari’s three-prong focus.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina who is on the president’s entourage in London, in a statement, said “the three-pronged focus of the current administration resonated through the conversation, as President Muhammadu Buhari held a bilateral meeting with British Prime Minister, Theresa May on Monday at 10, Downing Street, London.”

Buhari further recalled that Nigeria and Britain have a long history of cooperation on several fronts. He said: “People ought to know how they arrived where they are, if they would move forward.

Read more: http://www.estarsblog.com/2018/04/17/im-bothered-more-about-security-economy-than-2019-polls-buhari-tells-uk-pm/

Lalasticlala

Re: I’m Bothered More About Security, Economy Than 2019 Polls, Buhari Tells UK PM by mustmust(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Buhari keep lying out there ok... you will not only come back and meet us but will also meet us at the polls

Does he even know he is the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Keep saying nonsense that the men quadaffi abi na gadaffi armed is causing mayhem in your country.
Re: I’m Bothered More About Security, Economy Than 2019 Polls, Buhari Tells UK PM by whitebeard(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Keep deceiving urself..largest military personnel are equipped with outdated weapons..to fight a rag tag group equipped with sophisticated weapons..this battle has been going on for years now..yet no new method to tackle it..better dont sign any agreement with Britain to make them create any military barracks here cause that would be a straight slap on the face of the Nigerian military..!!

We have a fighting force equip them..it is very simple..but u guys will be playing politics..

Election is here..I am.not surprised.
Re: I’m Bothered More About Security, Economy Than 2019 Polls, Buhari Tells UK PM by Mynd44: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2018

(1)

[BREAKING] Police Arrest Senator Omo-agege Over Mace Theft / OYSSTF To Buy, Repair Police APC, Vehicles / Nigerians Blast Presidency Says How Can President Appoint Uwajeh To Fight Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.