Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech (14132 Views)

Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti / Governor El-Rufai Receives VP Osinbajo In Kaduna (Photos) / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by lalaxy: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
see vp osinbajo with obasanjo see their dicussion in lagos house of assebly
http://festyy.com/wO8ToN
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by Almoner1: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Like I said before, the combination of Buhari and Prof Yemi Osinbajo is the best thing that could happened to Nigeria at this point in time. He has always shown his capabilities.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by Wada3: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is a welcome development. But, what surprises much about this Vice President, is his level of humility and patriotism. He never discriminated against the ordinary people. Honestly, am proud of the Vice President.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by Wada3: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
For the first time since the present political dispensation am seeing the Vice President of my dreams. One good turn deserves another.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by Wada3: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
pmc01:

Tell me
It so unfortunate that the beneficiaries of the corrupt past will never see any good about the present governmen. Well, the change has come to stay for good.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by Wada3: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is amazing. Imagine where Nigeria would have be, if we had this kind of people at the helm of affairs since 1999. Well, better late than never.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by simpul(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Do you reside in Lagos or Abuja?

There is availability of cash at your disposal. We give loan to salary earners in private organisation at a very convenient rate.
No collateral,
No guarantor,
No management fee.

You can get your cash conveniently within 24hours of submission of documents. Call or whatsapp:08069728058
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by Deji7474: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is a validation that the government really care enough tech ecosystem in Nigeria

Kudos to the VP and his team for putting this together
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by Oluwabash(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
In as much as you need to wrongfully criticize, I think you should pass your comment without being rude.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by AmarachiKK: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
I am waiting for chinedu to come here and tell me no 'crowd' came to welcome him. Crowd-seeking mofos where are you? Awon oni iranu.

No need for crowd. This is a tech tour and not campaign

Common sense is not common for you
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by akum78: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
I SEE
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by Oluwabash(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
There are a million and one opportunities in the tech industry. And by investing in the younger generation, the country can develop the digital market space by encouraging young innovators to effectively implement ideas and eco solutions to issues facing the country.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by AmarachiKK: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
I am waiting for chinedu to come here and tell me no 'crowd' came to welcome him. Crowd-seeking mofos where are you? Awon oni iranu.

You don't need any Chinedu common sense should tell you that this is a tech tour not a campaign tour
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by Oluwabash(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Practically everyone uses tech to find solution yo an issue. From e-commerce to health, infrastructure, agriculture and ecosystem.

The VP's visit to tech hubs in Lagos today tells there is future in tech. Many young people making things happen in the digital world! Soon, Nigerians will be the most sought after in tech.
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by sowore2019: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Of what value is the VP visit? Two years after the launching of the Aso Villa Demo Day and 30 Finalist were shortlisted, no fund have been disbursed. The truth is they do not know the value of digitization, they are still operating with Analogue brains. The VP that is a little enlightened is been shut down. This and many more reason is why we need a vibrant young man 'OMOYELE SOWORE' to steer the ship of Nigeria with modern realities.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by trillville(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
sowore2019:
Of what value is the VP visit? Two years after the launching of the Aso Villa Demo Day and 30 Finalist were shortlisted, no fund have been disbursed. The truth is they do not know the value of digitization, they are still operating with Analogue brains. The VP that is a little enlightened is been shut down. This and many more reason is why we need a vibrant young man 'OMOYELE SOWORE' to steer the ship of Nigeria with modern realities.

Wonderful poster. Great job

Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by TheAngry1: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
AmarachiKK:

No need for crowd. This is a tech tour and not campaign

Common sense is not common for you

If to say you get sense you this okponu, you for know say some Chinedus and Ameachis rushed here to mockingly suggest that a crowd was not on hand to welcome the VP when he visited Anambra for an MSMEs gathering...awon okponu oshi!
Re: PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech by alebz007: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Call/Whatsapp... 08149322437.. Lets get started or u can send your no...

P.S Sorry for late replies.
pmc01:

Tell me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning Strike: Banks, Civil Servants Shut Down Offices in Kaduna, Osun / Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / Saraki Appeals CCT Ruling, Seeks To Stall Trial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.