Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride (87041 Views)

Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) / South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) / Pretty Lady Flaunt Her Culture; Expose Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by fabulous01(m): 2:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Iyajelili:
You censored the picture after enjoying the uncensored and original picture abi? You may not make heaven with this stingy behavior of yours
He's a criminal offense for him to have done so.. Reach me on 08034867294.. We have something to discuss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Unlimited22: 5:10am On Apr 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
D person wey censor am is mad. I don check am for d link. Those kinda boobs are best for cowgirl style as she dey ride u go use lips hold d boobs cheesy
If she's Zulu, the person who censored the pics is a complete idiot. Just Google uhmlanga Reed dance pics and see for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by sapeleboi(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2018
the only thing I saw was the fruit the pawpaw product undecided
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Horus(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by Ayobami7(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by ezekings1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Innocence of African culture
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MStoWATlpY[/embed]
Re: South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride by ezekings1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
ezekings1:
Innocence of African culture
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MStoWATlpY[/embed]

Truly NO SHAME FOR THE SHAMELESS smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church / Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.