Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" (51150 Views)

Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by yorex2011: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
make e cheap abeg, people in nigeria need it
do you need it?
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by wickyyolo: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Nice invention
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Saw this in Emeka shop yesterday, he has the Taiwan made
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Skepticus: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Dude deservea Nobel for this noble invention.
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by KingTrollMan: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari voters need this.

1 Like

Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Hajardramadan(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Fogman:
This is serious

I don't perceive it to be the effect of the end but I smell the sense of genocide here
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2018
jacyhelen:
Waiteing for the second hand..Lmao
I tire for you o
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by chocorex(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2018
wonders shall never end
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by chronique(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Can't someone just eliminate him so as to stop this his project that can cause more harm to humans?
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Billionboi: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Thy sld use buhari to test
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by GetUmad: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2018
Another thing to replace sex dolls.

Some pedophile and sex addicts deserve this than the intimacy gadgets.

Quote me and get one as a gift.

1 Like

Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Ignatio(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2018
Expensive death
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Freeman59: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2018
the lagoon is a cheaper option. Why buy spend money to kill yourself when you can always just walk straight to the lagoon at no cost

1 Like

Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by excel101(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2018
My advice to the manufacturer, don't ship it to naija oo, because inspite of the great suffering, hunger, frustration in the land we cling to life like mad.

1 Like

Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by david22uu(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2018
how much.. i wan donate to the less priviledge

1 Like

Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by enimooko: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Buhari I know you like this machine.
Yeah, as he is your father grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2018
How much and How do I order this machine, hope it's pain free and peaceful cos I need it for myself before the end of this year,. tired of this world
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
How Much?
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by ACE1010: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Dollabiz: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2018
ohhhh
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Barfibassey(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2018
jacyhelen:
Waiteing for the second hand..Lmao
wetin you wan carry do?
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Pengician(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Nonsense!

They
Want
To
Encourage
Suicide?

God punish them.
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Andylove4u: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Make I near say 9ja buy this one. Suffering and smiling na him we dey
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by AiiVee(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2018
this one naa die..
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by joinnow: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Phcn will take light when one enter inside joor
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by ajebuter(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

I swear you no well..... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Smooyis(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Nonsense invention. shocked
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by yazach: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

Yes for IPOB and wailers after reelection of PMB in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by Kaycee9242(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2018
D inventor is a compound fool, shey coz he has enjoyed life finish he remembered d machine at d age of 70, say no to mercy killing
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by dignitate: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2018
ikbnice:
Who uses it afterwards? What about the obvious possibility of using this for murder and assassination? Why can't the inventor be the first to die by it?

YOUR WISH FOR THE INVENTOR IS GRANTED!
Re: Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" by iammolise(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2018
The devil has crafte a fancy and more efficient way to send people to him. undecided sad angry

No nation should approve this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) / Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.