Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman (51149 Views)

Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife / 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Gistring: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Policeman seen begging for his life as mob descended on him after his colleagues fled, they allegedly knocked down an old woman, due to their reckless driving while chasing an alleged Yahoo boy at ile-film junction, #oshodi, #Lagos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4k0Qq7gcgb

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/policeman-seen-begging-for-his-life-after-knocking-down-an-old-woman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Gistring: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2019

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by slysdesign(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
What a shame...
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by uchaymart(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
So there is no 2 by 2 to use on the corporate begged??
Oshodi why

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by sweetonugbu: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bad is bad, they should tamper justice with mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Gistring: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BrokeFucker007: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Bad is bad, they should tamper justice with mercy.
Naija police don't know what mercy is so same should be done to him. I feel sympathy for a goddamn cockroach than the naija police, I wouldn't spill half cup of water if it will save the life of a naija policeman if he's life depends on it. Of prefer to save a snake than to plead on behalf of naija police.
if a naija police is about to be mobbed to death and all I have to say is leave h and he will live I wouldn't speak for two days. They're the closest thing you can see to a devil, I don't see any of them in that uniform as a human being.

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
To those of you that would come here to say rubbish, you must not always make a fool our of yourself. This is a faceless forum, quite alright —but that does not mean Karma would not be able to catch up with you sometime.. either Karma or nature, whichever you believe in.

Insa Allah!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Bad is bad, they should tamper justice with mercy leave the policeman after all the woman don chop lyf.

Somebody somewhere just lost their mother, probably the bread winner of the family and this is what you're saying? The police officer that is just crying foul is who should be realeased? And then tomorrow he would go shoot some other person? SMH!
It's people like this that is soiling the nane of every good individual working hard to make a difference.

I hope some of you taste your own comment.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Greyworld: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Every body looking for a way to venge their anger. police man use head carry am.

oti fo ri ko. wat does dis mean pls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Naija police don't know mercy is so same should be done to him. I feel sympathy for a goddamn cockroach than the naija police, I wouldn't spill half cup of water if it will save the life of a naija policeman if he's life depends on it. Of prefer to save a snake than to plead on behalf of naija police.
if a naija police is about to be mobbed to death and all I have to say is leave h and he will live I wouldn't speak for two days. They're the closest thing you can see to a devil, I don't see any of them in that uniform as a human being.

SMH. A lot of people in this forum are policemen or have relatives that are policemen, do you think what you just typed is sensible enough? When catastrophe befalls like this, a lot of people are quick to judge and make insensitive comments, meanwhile the proper thing would be to sit and let the course take it's place, there are bad eggs, these bad eggs should not be the cause of a hateful generalization —humanity starts from you!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Azmanaty: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
NoGender:

SMH. A lot of people in this forum are policemen or have relatives that are policemen, do you think what you just typed is sensible enough? When catastrophe befalls like this, a lot of people are quick to judge and make insensitive comments, meanwhile the proper thing would be to sit and let the course take it's place, there are bad eggs, these bad eggs should not be the cause of a hateful generalization —humanity starts from you!

Sharap!

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by LOWLIFER: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am not insensitive but he deserves to be mobbed...

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by SUCKCESSFUL: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Olokpa no wan die

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Slawormir: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

I can say an eye for an eye we all become blind

Tooth for a tooth we all become toothless

So they should forgive the policeman
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by kalvoken(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Naija police don't know mercy is so same should be done to him. I feel sympathy for a goddamn cockroach than the naija police, I wouldn't spill half cup of water if it will save the life of a naija policeman if he's life depends on it. Of prefer to save a snake than to plead on behalf of naija police.

Thank God this man was not at the scene.

Na so you hate olopa/police reach? You dey para gan.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by kalvoken(m): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
I hope while they were doing some court ruling on the policeman, some people had taken the woman to the nearest hospital. This is because our people that I know would rather start fight in a scene of accident even if the victim is bleeding to death, than to take the he/she to the hospital.

Nigeria is the place where motorist will have an accident and as God may have it they did not incite any injury. Instead of them to thank their maker and go their ways, they would rather fight till one person is severely wounded or even dead as the case may be.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by cooldipo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Judesayo: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Na war ��‍♂️�
NoGender:
To those of you that would come here to say rubbish, you must not always make a fool our of yourself. This is a faceless forum, quite alright —but that does not mean Karma would not be able to catch up with you sometime.. either Karma or nature, whichever you believe in.

Insa Allah!
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by xaggar(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
BrokeFucker007:

Your son's going to be a police man in future mark this plus he'll be posted to oshodi division.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by VicM6: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Notin man no go see, hunter bcom d hunted...... E good as dey show am lesson so, if na poor man bdat dem go beat u blue nd black... make him too chop d beating small.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BUSHHUNTER: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Polis sef dey cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Collins4u1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mtsewww
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by bluntjudge: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't even have any pity to waste on any policeman..those guys are wicked

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Collins4u1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
xaggar:

Your son's going to be a police man in future mark this plus he'll be posted to oshodi division.

Oga if you're a police man or you're related to one go and be praying for them cos if they enter angry Nigerian hand, sorry for them.

BTW as far as it's police, let them go to hell.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by KingAzubuike(f): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
This habit of beating up uniformed men after an accident needs to stop.
And the morons in the video should know say they don buy market. It's a criminal offence to lay hands on a uniform man even if it's Lagos State neighborhood corps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by RexTramadol1: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Life for life, eye for eye,blood for blood, tooth for tooth that's the standard

1 Like

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by LabDNA: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
E lu pa! E ma je ki olo o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video) / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.