Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

See Why Uduaghan Wants To Represent Delta South In The Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Uduaghan Wants To Represent Delta South In The Senate (389 Views)

Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator / Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. / 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Uduaghan Wants To Represent Delta South In The Senate by asabametro: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
According to the former Delta State Governor, without being boastful and in terms of capacity, he had the capacity to do the work of a senator in Delta South Senatorial District, and the experience he garnered over the years as commissioner, Secretary to the state government, governor, among others, had prepared him to serve at the national level.

“I was commissioner for four years under Chief James Ibori and I was close to him. I knew what he was doing in terms of peace issues. I was the first state government official to enter into creeks to meet ex-militant chief, Government Ekpemupolo alias Tompolo in the heart of the Niger Delta as SSG to start negotiating peace with him. I did it severally when I was the governor of Delta State. At one of the outings, it was even the soldiers that pointed AK-47 at me when I was coming back.

“Sometimes, I would come back at night from negotiating peace, so I know the place in and out. I have been there in the day and at night, in fact, at one of them, I was sitting on a chair with about 20 of the boys with their guns, they were drinking, and we were there for three hours negotiating peace. I know the challenges; let me just say this, what we did and what the government has been doing is having what I call two boxes in managing the problems,” he explained.

See more reasons via link: http://www.asabametro.com/2018/04/why-i-want-to-represent-delta-south-in-the-senate-uduaghan/

Re: See Why Uduaghan Wants To Represent Delta South In The Senate by Ebios(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
.l didn't read....
But just want to say that whatever reason he has....l don't care..
Who him EPP wen him be governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Uduaghan Wants To Represent Delta South In The Senate by kestolove95(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
a useless reason

(1) (Reply)

“APC Will Not Escape Defeat In 2019” – PDP / Breaking News! Senator Dino Arrested! / SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.