Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

"It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. (24000 Views)

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) / Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night / Soldier Damages Man's Car And Pepper-spray him for overtaking them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by ipobarecriminals: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
angry steeping pipu
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by ZarahBuhari: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
I bet you, the officer is mistaking pepper spray for ak47
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Follygunners: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
In that regards, can you guys go arrest that 'notice-me' prostitute.. "Shola Fapson"? angry angry
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is plain stupidity on the part of NPF.
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by gurunlocker: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
But Fulani herdsmen can go out with harmless AK47?

2 Likes

Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by sirgalahad26(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
in tinashe's voice 'u say u heard it all? wait more coming!
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by bigtt76(f): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Simple ....carry a packet of atarodo in bag. Make ar come see which policeman go con disturb me. The woman dem arrest sef for tell them she de use am garnish her food na grin

1 Like

Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by kitaatita: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
'Self Defense' is illegal in my country 9ja grin grin

You people are very mad sad
Please flip the advantage. Imagine being robbed by a mugger with pepper spray. The Police say you shouldn't be armed in public.

1 Like

Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is the Most Foolish thing i have ever heard Nigerian Police say.
How is pepper Sprey an Offence?? When we have a lot of Rapists walking some of our streets

It is used for self defense No one walks around spraying people with pepper spray

1 Like

Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by kingshrd: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Igando police and harassment are like 5&6
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Thesia(f): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
I will buy my own pepper spray, if the police can't protect me in this f*cked up country Nigeria, then I have to protect my self with a anything, even Fulani heardsmen carry gun around and kill people, ordinary pepper spray na wetin dey talk about, this country Nigeria is a sh*thole.... angry

1 Like

Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by ayaside(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hell no!!..Retarded!!..Well,I guess we can own guns.Some dudes from "Libya" got them without any harassment.Nigerian laws sometimes is brainless.
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by overboard(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
It's sad that even if we call the attention of the powers that be to this ludicrous idea of pepper spray being classified as an offensive weapon and not to be carried around for self defense, they will do nothing to remedy it.

We are seldom forward-thinking in this country.

What we need is a crop of selfless, intelligent and straight-arrow individuals to permeate every sector of the Nigerian state, reform our weak, corruption-wrought and bogus policies to ones that reflect well-thought out, dynamic and people-centric.

So we should be raped, harassed and be at perpetual mercy of hoodlums? So carrying a taser go be like capital offense na!

Watch... they will be no outrage beyond the media space and those that are charged with delivering the dividends of our support and votes will not take proactive measures in turning it around.

I hope I'm proven wrong.

NB
Gon' "get myself an Uzi and my brother a nine".
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Lomprico2: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Proof that NPF works hand in hand with criminals! angry
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by eazydon(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Naija police no just know anything

----------------------------------

Hi guys, I just finished writing this article you might find it interesting >>

10 Things You Should Avoid Doing if You Are 25 Years and Above

http://litafbuzz.com/10-things-you-should-avoid-doing-if-you-are-25-years-and-above/
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Mariangeles(f): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
sayisayi:
And the Ak47s used freely by the terrorists in Benue nko?
...and did they legalize those?
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Horus(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsAibT2UqPA

Nigerian police officer pepper spraying innocent Lady

This is an annoying footage of a Nigerian police officer pepper spraying a young lady on the road while she's in her car. Is this right?
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Awoofawo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
officialfestus:
Nigerian police and foolishness be like 5&6

They are insane patapata....wetin pesin go com take defend demself na....knife you no fit carry, cutlass same, gun pesin no fit carry and ordinary pepper to carry am na wahala.....dem swear for did Olopa abi wetin self dey do dem?

Come to think of it....Bubu children dem waka with Ak47s with no wahala.....did con3 self?

1 Like

Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Cutehector(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Npf is officially the most dumbest set of force in the entire world.
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Toosure70: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
The day you will be robbed by peppers spray, you will know is not good.

1 Like

Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
We are finished
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by akum78: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
youruba demons
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lolz.
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Str8talk21: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
useless Nigerian police
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Don’t worry ladies, our perfumes can replace pepper spray . Or mini manicure set.

1 Like

Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by bendike: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
See you guys should make a complaint for clarification to the police complaint whatsoever number or to twitter. I just did. It is not by just writing on nairaland. Make your voice heard. This is outrageous!
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by hurricanekatrina(f): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
really
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Me dah use to carry pepper spray and Aboniki, that means my arrestment plenty.
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by zoedew: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
One hour and counting men of the Nigerian Police Force were nowhere in sight the other day at Offa having been neutralized by armed robbers and you expect the citizens to wholly trust the NPF to trust you! The Kwara CP was on Channels TV shamelessly saying that! C’mon that makes no sense! How come an helicopter from Police Airwing that could make it there in 45mins max not sent to Offa? Truth is NPF as presently constituted and run is as inefficient as it is ineffective in the provision of security for the citizenry!
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Arsenalholic:
That's what they'll definitely say.

They'll soon say it's a crime to know self-defense moves. Bunch of clueless people only good at fleecing struggling transporters and road users.
the road users deserve it
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Bluffly: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Same as gun. In as much as you think of it as a light weapon, it can also be used to rob and do unjust harm
Re: "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
LOLz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody / Man Shot Dead In His Farm In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Court Orders Evans To Refund €233,000, N50Million ransom To Abducted Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.