Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts (59361 Views)

Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by phemmyfour: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
GuntersChain:
This is so funny. Lol

3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements; one of which you must be a member of RCCG. If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG

That's permanent slavery
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by MrBigiman: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omooba77:
From my little experience;
1. Ordination issue
2. Transfer
3. Promotion
are some of the real issues and when expectations are not met; people become rebellious.

From my experience:

1. Their ordination is political and done to favour some.

2. Transfer is also based on who you know. And some are transferred to punish and break them. Some don't get transferred for 10yrs when in a juicy parish, while some get transferred every 2 months

3. Promotion is skewed and used to purnish the poor and not so liked. Being Rich or being able to lick people's ass will accelerate ur promotion times 3.

Buy d truth and sell it not.

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by martineverest(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
too late...it won't bring me back to rccg after worshipping their for over 10 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by MuttleyLaff: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
phemmyfour:
What kind of rule is that:
"If you want to leave RCCG, you can remove your house from their land"

GuntersChain:
This is so funny. Lol

3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements;
one of which you must be a member of RCCG.
If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG

phemmyfour:
That's permanent slavery
Possibly land covenant agreement things
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by IVORY2009(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na real wa...... For wire road shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Hector09(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
D pastor is on point just a little misup
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by martineverest(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
phemmyfour:
What kind of rule is that: "If you want to leave RCCG, you can remove your house from their land"
funny....no mind the op...he don modify the rule to favour rccg

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by qleap2all(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
phemmyfour:
What kind of rule is that: "If you want to leave RCCG, you can remove your house from their land"
what should have happened?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Interesting15: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
GlobalGisting:
All I knw be say Tithe is not for Christians and anyone who forces, coerces or tries to victimize anyone for not giving offery or paying tithe is not a Christian.
How did you know these? But you are not a Christian in the first place
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by phemmyfour: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
qleap2all:
what should have happened?
sell the land now

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by lloyds(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
When I saw the pastor Wellington name associated with Daddy Freeze, I knew he wasn't speaking from a sentimental view.

We have a lot of wayward pastors like that now days, they need God's mercy and wisdom.

The Land was given to the church as a divine ordinance, do you expect them to be selling it to non church members?

Leave complex matters like this to God to handle if you are truly called of God.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Dnnnn(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
0temSapien:
The prophecy of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is already coming to pass. Thank you NATURE.

what's wrong with you na, things like this have always happened.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by martineverest(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Interesting15:

tithe is Jewish practice, not Christians
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by globatop: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
The Lord asked if he will ever meet faith on His second coming.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Interesting15: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
martineverest:
tithe is Jewish practice, not Christians
Are you a Christian? Are you a child of God?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by 0temSapien: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dnnnn:
what's wrong with you na, things like this have always happened.
Yes, things that have happened in the past come back in cycles. As a matter of fact, the passage of the Doctufos was written about two million years ago in the Homo Erectus era. See the reference below.

Doctufos: Adspiramen 15:28-30

28. To predict the future, look into the past. This technique shall be used by many and they shall sway many with it.

29. The past is the future that will happen. Everything at present shall happen again in the future.

30. And only those who knew very much of the past shall be able to see the future. But in the real sense of it, they saw no future but the past.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Dnnnn(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrBigiman:

From my experience:

1. Their ordination is political and done to favour some.

2. Transfer is also based on who you know. And some are transferred to punish and break them. Some don't get transferred for 10yrs when in a juicy parish, while some get transferred every 2 months

3. Promotion is skewed and used to punish the poor and not so liked. Being Rich or being able to lick people's ass will accelerate ur promotion times 3.

Buy d truth and sell it not.
asslicking does not accelerate promotion (from experience). When you have money that could be readily given you get promoted. But the transfer I don't know much. But I've heard the man say that he knows about the politics and anyone doing it is on their own. His wife even said(in one women's minister conference or something) that if anyone ask you for money and you don't have tell them you don't have. She was so serious about it.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by semyman: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements; one of which you must be a member of RCCG. If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG.

Tell me something, really!!!!!!!!!!! really!!!!!
Criminals masquerading with the name of the man from the tribe of Judah
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by martineverest(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Interesting15:

Are you a Christian? Are you a child of God?
no... I'm a a child of ur father...yeye question

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Oyindidi(f): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
aku626:
So what if he resigns do they even sign?
As a worker it is a voluntary service and same applies for part-time pastors. Only full time pastors are catered for by the church. As OP mentioned it is either he's been transfered or he's not fit to run in that capacity anymore due to personal reasons.
He is pained, I know of 3 Pastors that resigned and one of them has his church close my house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by BushWickBill: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
alobright17:
member of RCCG. If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG.

Remove the house go where

That's all the more proof that there is truth in what the pastor is saying.

I have heard my share of ridiculous things in this life, but the one where you are supposed to carry your house and leave the land for RCCG definitely ranks among the daftest things I have ever heard.

For one, why would I build a house on someone else's land? Isn't that a fraudulent way to acquire other people's property? Shouldn't the proper thing to do be to sell the land in line with the Land ?Use Act where the owner has the deed for like 99 years?

If this "worker" feels the best defence he can give for the church after obviously being compelled to do so is this rubbish where he thinks we are foolish little children, then he shouldn't have bothered. Some of us actually know better, despite what he thinks.

We all know it. RCCG is a business entity. All about the money. The land at redemption camp is for sale, irrespective of what this loafer tells us.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by MrBigiman: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dnnnn:
asslicking does not accelerate promotion (from experience). When you have money that could be readily given you get promoted. But the transfer I don't know much. But I've heard the man say that he knows about the politics and anyone doing it is on their own. His wife even said(in one women's minister conference or something) that if anyone ask you for money and you don't have tell them you don't have. She was so serious about it.

It does my friend. Promotion is based on recommendation. If u cab asslick the area and zonal pastors, give them multiple give and worship them with a near godly extent, then u get promoted faster. I've been there and seen that.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by RALPHOW(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Must you have land in the CAMP?
If you cannot meet the condition,
go and buy land and build outside the camp.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by GlobalGisting(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Interesting15:

I am a Christian! And I knw that Christ never fleeced his disciples nor ever propagated prosperity gospel. Rather he taught us to give willingly for God loves a cheerful giver, to give not out of compulsion. Unlike what we see today. Malachi refered to a pre-Christian era, the death of Christ brought the law of which included tithe to an end. For a real teaching of the Bible Pls inbox me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by BushWickBill: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
RALPHOW:
Must you have land in the CAMP?
If you cannot meet the condition,
go and buy land and build outside the camp.
It's ignorant blockheads like these that make me boil with anger.

You don't see a sneaky attempt to make people forgo their property by saying the land doesn't belong to them?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by fpeter(f): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
I said the same thing yesterday, I have never given offering for African Mission.
My Parish takes only two offerings on Sundays i.e Normal freewill offering and project offering for the church building.
Thanksgiving offering is given only on the first Sundays of every month. The lands at the Redemption Camp are given
to members freely but you must show evidence of commitment to build it within an agreed time frame, I know some
pastors and members who left to pursue their own ministries, so RCCG is not a cult. Even the G.O says it all the time
you can come and leave as you wish. No offering is by force and membership is not by force, if you like tithe if you like
don't pay...nobody disturbs any member to pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by AerialMapper: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
t will be good the Pastor put the record straight

1. Africa Mission offering is not done every week; unless the Parish/Area/Zone/Province made a commitement to do so. I will be more clearer on tnis if I know his parish.

Please make this clear sooner than later

2. The church does not place anyone under curse; only reading what Malachi 3:8-10 says.

Carry this Malachi 3:8-10 and go and sit down. Isn't it ironic that GO's use these verses to rob people of their hard earned money to fund their lavish lifestyle. They are cursed!!!

3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements; one of which you must be a member of RCCG. If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG.

Ogbeni, how is this possible to remove your house and leave the land.

You are a mere worker and therefore not exposed to the dealings of the inner caucus of your 'Church'. Open your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by BushWickBill: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
GlobalGisting:

I am a Christian! And I knw that Christ never fleeced his disciples nor ever propagated prosperity gospel. Rather he taught us to give willingly for God loves a cheerful giver, to give not out of compulsion. Unlike what we see today. Malachi refered to a pre-Christian era, the death of Christ brought the law of which included tithe to an end. For a real teaching of the Bible Pls inbox me. Thanks

No need.

The fool will still probably not choose to understand even if you schooled him every day all day.

Acts 15: 5-10 :

5 Then some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and said, “The Gentiles must be circumcised and required to keep the law of Moses.”

6 The apostles and elders met to consider this question.

7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: “Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe.

8 God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us.

9 He did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith.

10 Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear?

11 No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

They are still testing God by forcing us to obey Laws given to the Jews, when Christ has already set us free. This is coming from none other than Peter, when the issue of compulsory circumcision came up.

But these greedy ba$tards won't let us be.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by laudate: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
GuntersChain:
This is so funny. Lol

3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements; one of which you must be a member of RCCG. If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG

This was the funniest part! cheesy In fact, people should start building container houses in RCCG camp, so they can carry it along when they leave! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by hustla(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omooba77:
It will be good the Pastor put the record straight

1. Africa Mission offering is not done every week; unless the Parish/Area/Zone/Province made a commitement to do so. I will be more clearer on tnis if I know his parish.

Also money does not go straight to the purse of mummy G.O. Foluke Adeboye; there is a board headed by Pastor Brown Oyitso.

2. The church does not place anyone under curse; only reading what Malachi 3:8-10 says.

4.You shall know the Truth, the Truth shall set you free, if you know it. I will impore Pastor Wellington to ask for the leading of the Holy Spirit.

I am writing as a private member and as a worker in RCCG,; Iam not the spoke's man.

5. RCCG is not a cult; there is free entry and free exit

You can remove your house?
Like uproot it from the foundation and carry it on your head from redeem to maybe Lekki?

Many are mad but few are roaming

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Groovenaija360(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG

Lala grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by neonly: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Op forgot to tell us dat d redeem HQ land was given to them by late Olugbemi of gbemi sign at akoka why make money from things dat was freely given to u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.