Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts (59363 Views)

Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Venica(f): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Still it doesn't strike you a bit that something is wrong somewhere? I have read many order lamentations from RCCG members in this same thread but yours touched me. I can imagine how the members will feel after going thru the stress of forfeiting their salaries to build the church, only to be treated with contempt from your headquarters.

Can't you guys open your eyes and smell the coffee? Don't you read in your bible that god is not an author of confusion? How can you all be this gullible at the same time? I'm just plain speechless.

I know. I feel sorry for d pastor who is as helpless as the members
I have made up my mind to leave after my wedding.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
ollah2:

You just confirmed that you aren't just a slave who loves his oppressors but a zombie
Ode. Well your religion call you slave. Unfortunately not to Allah as you are made to believe but to the Arabs. Have you ever asked yourself why you have to face Mecca while praying and not heaven? Have you ever asked yourself why you are forced to speak language of the Arab? Those are enslavement strategies from time immemorial. Ask yourself if you are willing to submit your freedom to Fulani sultan...same strategy being used by the Fulanis over Yoruba Moslem...it worked in Ilorin and still working on the minds of a lot of Yoruba Moslems. If you think people investing into churches they are associated with is oppression, wait till when some people face the direction of their racist slave masters when praying, and willingly learn the language of the oppressors. Aside, why are Yoruba Moslems always in a hurry to defend Fulani herdsmen? Obvious sign of mental enslavement. You want to talk of freedom? Ask sokoto sultan not to declare fasting date for Yorubas...Ooni, Alaafin or maybe Oluwo too have eyes and can see the new moon...where in Qur'an was Fulani Sultan made the leader of Yoruba Moslems? For your info...Adeboye is a Yoruba man, and redeemed church belong to no one...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by NovusHomo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omooba77:
It will be good the Pastor put the record straight

1. Africa Mission offering is not done every week; unless the Parish/Area/Zone/Province made a commitement to do so. I will be more clearer on tnis if I know his parish.

Also money does not go straight to the purse of mummy G.O. Foluke Adeboye; there is a board headed by Pastor Brown Oyitso.

2. The church does not place anyone under curse; only reading what Malachi 3:8-10 says.

3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements; one of which you must be a member of RCCG. If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG.

4.You shall know the Truth, the Truth shall set you free, if you know it. I will impore Pastor Wellington to ask for the leading of the Holy Spirit.

I am writing as a private member and as a worker in RCCG,; Iam not the spoke's man.

5. RCCG is not a cult; there is free entry and free exit

Yeah, like six and half dozen.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Venica(f): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
This type of stories make me cry. The church is an obstacle to itself. don't contribute a dime again into building anything rather continue to serve God faithfully and you will be rewarded

yea, it makes me cry too.
to even think that for all this year (6)years the Area/Zonal headquarters can't conduct baptism for its passionate and zealous members . the only one they did was a selective one. no Wonder we keep losing members every week. and getting new members is almost impossible
thank u
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by rezzy: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dongreat:
I hardly comment on Nairaland these days due to the invasion of kids and/or people who wanted to deliberately act stupid for likes and being infamous.
But I have to say something about this RCCG issues. This is a firsthand saying. My mum rented her land to RCCG in Warri and initially they agreed to pay yearly fees of which was being fulfilled. But suddenly there was a delay in payment and my mum ask them that despite their members, offerings, tithes and other donations, why can’t they pay their fees and the pastor told my mum that when the money is collected every Sunday, the elders get the total, take a share of the money to the HQ and give him the remaining for the Maintenance of the church. The little he is given can’t take care of church stuff nor pay rent that’s why he is struggling for rent.
My mum met the elders and ask why is it like that and they said it’s directions from HQ and they are powerless. One funny thing is they told my mum to sow the land to them and God will reward her well. Mum laughed and said God has already rewarded me by making me to buy this land, taking it from me, how will I feed my children?
Till today it is a battle for rent payment by a church whose net worth can be equated to billions of naira. I have decided that on my visit to Nigeria, I will go to the church on Sunday and during testimony will politely give the church 30 days to vacate the land else they will hear from my powerful lawyers who is not only well feared but he’s agnostic, so there won’t be sentiments in his duty.

You have said well. This issue is not a problem from daddy Go but from church growth officers and zonal pastors. They keep opening branches here and there just to brag about how many parishes they opened while at a particular province or zone.

OK, likewise my own parish, my husband and assistant pastor pay the rent, zone and province have refused to send money for payment. My husband has complained a lot too but nothing was done, he didn't have any option than to pay from his pocket.

The only problem I have with RCCG is opening mushroom parishes. Like my parish, I don taya to go there, it's 4 years now but it looks like we just started the place.

God forgive if I have sinned

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Venica(f): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dongreat:

I am glad to know that my writing is validated. It’s a shame that the HQ is receiving all and allowing the branches to suffer. I have made up my mind and if I am interrupting while passing my messages then I will have no choice than to tell the church and members some hurtful truth and become blind to their pleas. Enough of the business empire on poor peoples funds.
I am also sorry for what has happened to you guys but if I was you I don’t think I can worship in such a church where the leaders are blinded by greed and selfishness.
there is nothing wrong with telling them the truth. though it could hurt .but they need to know
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by laudate: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Venica:
yea, it makes me cry too.
to even think that for all this year (6)years the Area/Zonal headquarters can't conduct baptism for its passionate and zealous members . the only one they did was a selective one. no Wonder we keep losing members every week. and getting new members is almost impossible
thank u

Your parish needs serious prayers. What is the zonal pastor doing? I know some Area/Zonal HQ parishes that conduct baptism every quarter! undecided
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omooba77:

1. Africa Mission offering is not done every week; unless the Parish/Area/Zone/Province made a commitement to do so. I will be more clearer on tnis if I know his parish.

Also money does not go straight to the purse of mummy G.O. Foluke Adeboye; there is a board headed by Pastor Brown Oyitso.

2. The church does not place anyone under curse; only reading what Malachi 3:8-10 says.

3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements; one of which you must be a member of RCCG. [/b]
If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG.[b]

4.You shall know the Truth, the Truth shall set you free, if you know it. I will impore Pastor Wellington to ask for the leading of the Holy Spirit.

I am writing as a private member and as a worker in RCCG,; Iam not the spoke's man.

Tell me, how do one remove his house from a land? Is that even possible?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Dindondin(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omooba77:

I can relate with you sir, that is the vision; you will be amazed at what God can do through you. I know a Parish that started in a sitting room, but today a Provincial Headquarters.
God will send labourers to you. There used to be a parish of '2 or 3' people around Masha, Surulere, but today a Zonal headquarters.
In our own scenario, Masha Surulere ll never get less than N200, 000 to create parish. That area ll not v over 10 parishes and they still create another smaller one with less finance and man power.

I m aware of the vision of creating churches within 5 mins walking distance. But in my Church's case, the parish pastor that created that lets go a fishing site and people like him who just create new churches without thorough physical exercises needs to be chastised. Cos more churches are still looking created that way. Omoba77, you can't cope in an area where RCCG is not needed. That area where my church is has over 10 RCCG. Except the funds & labour that are coming from myself and the three other people, we v gotten only little. The funds released to us and the one handed to us around Dec is not up to N200,000.

If you know what it takes to create a parish in a city, you ll be discouraged. This is 2018, not 1987 where you can start a RCCG church with Bible and bell. People want structures, equipments, etc. We are trying and trusting God. But little has been done. That area has excess RCCG churches, that's what amazes me every time.

I m writing to RCCG camp about our plight. It's like some Pastors create parishes just to get promotion/recognition.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by rezzy: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrBigiman:

From my experience:

1. Their ordination is political and done to favour some.

2. Transfer is also based on who you know. And some are transferred to punish and break them Some don't get transferred for 10yrs when in a juicy parish, while some get transferred every 2 months

3. Promotion is skewed and used to purnish the poor and not so liked. Being Rich or being able to lick people's ass will accelerate ur promotion times 3.

Buy d truth and sell it not.

Yes, very correct. My Zonal pastor says that a lot. I no sha send them message.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Enemyofpeace: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
This church go hear am when Adeboye dies
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by rezzy: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dindondin:
In our own scenario, Masha Surulere ll never get less than N200, 000 to create parish. That area ll not v over 10 parishes and they still create another smaller one with less finance and man power.

I m aware of the vision of creating churches within 5 mins walking distance. But in my Church's case, the parish pastor that created that lets go a fishing site and people like him who just create new churches without thorough physical exercises needs to be chastised. Cos more churches are still looking created that way. Omoba77, you can't cope in an area where RCCG is not needed. That area where my church is has over 10 RCCG. Except the funds & labour that are coming from myself and the three other people, we v gotten only little. The funds released to us and the one handed to us around Dec is not up to N200,000.

If you know what it takes to create a parish in a city, you ll be discouraged. This is 2018, not 1987 where you can start a RCCG church with Bible and bell. People want structures, equipments, etc. We are trying and trusting God. But little has been done. That area has excess RCCG churches, that's what amazes me every time.

I m writing to RCCG camp about our plight. It's like some Pastors create parishes just to get promotion/recognition.

The honest truth.

See this RCCG parish. Im just ashamed. My husband will be telling me poo about humble beginning. This parish is 4 years now

As at on last Sunday, the plywood are totally damaged
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by ollah2: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
transformed:
Ode. Well your religion call you slave. Unfortunately not to Allah as you are made to believe but to the Arabs. Have you ever asked yourself why you have to face Mecca while praying and not heaven? Have you ever asked yourself why you are forced to speak language of the Arab? Those are enslavement strategies from time immemorial. Ask yourself if you are willing to submit your freedom to Fulani sultan...same strategy being used by the Fulanis over Yoruba Moslem...it worked in Ilorin and still working on the minds of a lot of Yoruba Moslems. If you think people investing into churches they are associated with is oppression, wait till when some people face the direction of their racist slave masters when praying, and willingly learn the language of the oppressors. Aside, why are Yoruba Moslems always in a hurry to defend Fulani herdsmen? Obvious sign of mental enslavement. You want to talk of freedom? Ask sokoto sultan not to declare fasting date for Yorubas...Ooni, Alaafin or maybe Oluwo too have eyes and can see the new moon...where in Qur'an was Fulani Sultan made the leader of Yoruba Moslems? For your info...Adeboye is a Yoruba man, and redeemed church belong to no one...

Piles of sh!t from your anus. You are so pained and emotional about the current events. Sorry man.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Omooba77: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dindondin:

The law is that 2 Parishes must not be too close sir; Please write you Provincial Pastor, through the Church Growth Officer (CGO) Copy APICP (Admin), Zonal/Area) about closeness and let them come for physical verification.
God will help you sir; dont be detered; intensify your evangelism, God will send help to you.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by MrBigiman: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
rezzy:

Yes, very correct. My Zonal pastor says that a lot. I no sha send them message.

Blessing in ur storm!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Omooba77: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
rezzy:

The honest truth.

See this RCCG parish. Im just ashamed. My husband will be telling me poo about humble beginning. This parish is 4 years now

Dont be ashamed of the Gospel, we started a Parish that was mostly Students and teens way back. The Parish is a Rock now; dont mind the little beginning, do your part and see God doing his own ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by crush20(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omooba77:
From my little experience;
1. Ordination issue
2. Transfer
3. Promotion
are some of the real issues and when expectations are not met; people become rebellious.
you have a point there
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omooba77:
From my little experience;
1. Ordination issue
2. Transfer
3. Promotion
are some of the real issues and when expectations are not met; people become rebellious.

You are so on point. Meanwhile, the OP does not even need to reply the man for people like us to know the truth.

The man already tendered his resignation as a pastor, so why defaming the church he's been a part of for many years?

If he is sued now, he would start saying he is being persecuted by the church.

Anyway, hope he has changed his profile to "bro" and no longer "pastor"?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Dongreat(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
rezzy:

You have said well. This issue is not a problem from daddy Go but from church growth officers and zonal pastors. They keep opening branches here and there just to brag about how many parishes they opened while at a particular province or zone.

OK, likewise my own parish, my husband and assistant pastor pay the rent, zone and province have refused to send money for payment. My husband has complained a lot too but nothing was done, he didn't have any option than to pay from his pocket.

The only problem I have with RCCG is opening mushroom parishes. Like my parish, I don taya to go there, it's 4 years now but it looks like we just started the place.

It’s just ridiculous how this has been going on. I get the idea of spreading the gospel but not when you start littering the place like Starbucks; competition with yourself.
I am of a notion that parishes that don’t bring in the desired profits are left to die and the overseer of that parish is left to his own fate. That’s not a nice both in eyes of God, man and even the deviL.

I understand your anger and believe me as human it’s warranted. It’s the endless silence that has made you and your husband to be abandoned and do with a dilapidated structure.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by ikorodureporta: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
GuntersChain:
This is so funny. Lol

3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements; one of which you must be a member of RCCG. If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG

i wonda whch kyne defense b tht.

........people wey dey fix their program on every first weekend of d month so most people go get tithe to pay. All the house wey dem dey use do bizness & all d cash wey dem get, i wonda if them go take all go heaven sef
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by flairlady(f): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
transformed:
Lol,where is heaven located?Any religious person is a slave to something.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dindondin:
the defence of no 3 by you is dicey. I m also a worker n member of RCCG. But I m surprised at some grey areas that needs addressing. Presently, I m tired of going to my parish coz it's far to my house. I spend extra to get to church on Sundays. And I v numerous RCCG at trek able distances to my house. In fact, I can spend 2 mins to get to one of them.

A lot needs to be done in moving of workers and members. Why I v not quited my parish is cos it's a young parish with only 4 people as main workers. We need money & human power to work. If I leave, it's like I betrayed or just left dem with nothing. But when ll that not happen? Our failure to get members to boost the church is affected by excess other RCCG parishes in our hood. It's like they made a mistake creating our own. The Youths there don't wanna come to a new small church with little equipment and less attractive environment. So... Once they come on a Sunday to sample, they hop to another well tushed parish the next Sunday. Some say it to our eyes that our church no fine. That's why they aren't coming. So much to talk about. I wish to v access to RCCG top guns tell them of my experience.

In this hard Nigeria, nobody should v a church that's giving him/her headache!
that's the reason finance generated shd nt be taken entirely to headquarters.... Sm large percentage shd remain with parish to aid it then, larger churches can assist from the pool of what they have in account
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dongreat:

I am glad to know that my writing is validated. It’s a shame that the HQ is receiving all and allowing the branches to suffer. I have made up my mind and if I am interrupting while passing my messages then I will have no choice than to tell the church and members some hurtful truth and become blind to their pleas. Enough of the business empire on poor peoples funds.
I am also sorry for what has happened to you guys but if I was you I don’t think I can worship in such a church where the leaders are blinded by greed and selfishness.
in Nccf then as an exco 60 percent goes to the state house we kept arguing for review to 70 for zone and 30 to the state....But it fell on deaf ears...its not to okay to take 90 percent to headquarters leaving out only 10 d reverse shd be the case...because the headquarters had the luxury of receiving from all parishes ok.... If the parish does nt have buoyant members who are willing to donate it will be very critical oooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by linearity: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omooba77:

3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements; one of which you must be a member of RCCG. If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG.

and you said it is not a cult? One of the rules in cult is you can't leave or they will attach very stringent condition to leaving....If you state that, one must remove their house when they leave..., definitely no one is going to leave. Why not give them the land freely with out conditions, just like they are giving their tithes and offerings? Or is the church going to return the tithe and offerings when members leave?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by goodmanjustice: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dongreat:
I hardly comment on Nairaland these days due to the invasion of kids and/or people who wanted to deliberately act stupid for likes and being infamous.
But I have to say something about this RCCG issues. This is a firsthand saying. My mum rented her land to RCCG in Warri and initially they agreed to pay yearly fees of which was being fulfilled. But suddenly there was a delay in payment and my mum ask them that despite their members, offerings, tithes and other donations, why can’t they pay their fees and the pastor told my mum that when the money is collected every Sunday, the elders get the total, take a share of the money to the HQ and give him the remaining for the Maintenance of the church. The little he is given can’t take care of church stuff nor pay rent that’s why he is struggling for rent.
My mum met the elders and ask why is it like that and they said it’s directions from HQ and they are powerless. One funny thing is they told my mum to sow the land to them and God will reward her well. Mum laughed and said God has already rewarded me by making me to buy this land, taking it from me, how will I feed my children?
Till today it is a battle for rent payment by a church whose net worth can be equated to billions of naira. I have decided that on my visit to Nigeria, I will go to the church on Sunday and during testimony will politely give the church 30 days to vacate the land else they will hear from my powerful lawyers who is not only well feared but he’s agnostic, so there won’t be sentiments in his duty.

When I look at how churches are operated today, I can't but thank Jehovah for giving me the grace of being a member of his witnesses here on earth. Assemblies of God members will exchange bullets just to occupy a position, catholic priests will disobey the pope and instigate rivalry among members over posting, New Generation Churches will stop at nothing to enrich themselves at the expense of their members.

As for me, I go to my meetings on Sunday without of offering. I sit where i desire, I dont clean anybody's shoes, we are all brothers and sisters, no leadership fight...lol, walahi, i pity the sheep outside the "ark"

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by npn001(f): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by npn001(f): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by BushWickBill: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
npn001:
Please, how can an RCCG member, buy a land in Camp?... What are the processes to follow and the amount of money involved?

Thank you

so haven't you been reading?

your will have to fold your house and carry it on your head when you leave RCCG.

The land is not your own o.

You have been warned about buying RCCG land
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Venica(f): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
rezzy:

you have not sinned sister
if the national headquarters are receiving a bunk of the money, I don't see why they should not take responsibility for their action.
God will help us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
npn001:
Please, how can an RCCG member, buy a land in Camp?... What are the processes to follow and the amount of money involved?

Thank you

I hope you or your children do not have any plan of leaving the church? If you end up building an edifice it will be lost if you leave the church or even after your death your kids who inherited the house decides to go another church,they will lose the house
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by goodmanjustice: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omooba77:

If it is not that two members are fighting to occupy the same position at AG and even exchanging bullets, then its one catholic priests refusing to vacate a parish. You also here of pastors presching tithe like its the in matthew 24:14. I count mysf furtunate to be a JW, walahi! When I think about the spiritual draught ppl are suffering, i lift my hands to thank Jehovah.

I dont have to worry about donation on Sundays when i attend meetings, I dont have to be made to feel inferior in any way. See what is happening outside, the devil is let loose, but my family and i are protected
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts by Omooba77: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
goodmanjustice:

If it is not that two members are fighting to occupy the same position at AG and even exchanging bullets, then its one catholic priests refusing to vacate a parish. You also here of pastors presching tithe like its the in matthew 24:14. I count mysf furtunate to be a JW, walahi! When I think about the spiritual draught ppl are suffering, i lift my hands to thank Jehovah.

I dont have to worry about donation on Sundays when i attend meetings, I dont have to be made to feel inferior in any way. See what is happening outside, the devil is let loose, but my family and i are protected

Thank God for your life; may God guide us unto all Truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.