Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

#bbnaija: Read Alex’s Full Apology Letter To Cee-c - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Read Alex’s Full Apology Letter To Cee-c (763 Views)

#bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Read Alex’s Full Apology Letter To Cee-c by Tessyama1: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
This afternoon, Alex read out a powerful letter of apology directed at Cee-C.

This move follows weeks of palpable tension between the two strong personalities that seems to be the result of Alex and Tobi’s close friendship.

Things came to a head this Sunday when Cee-C told Ebuka that Alex throws herself at all the men in the House.

Read Alex’s letter below...

"Cee-C,

Yes we have our differences. I know we can’t be the best of friends, but do you think God is happy with us and what’s going on? I’m not saying you are wrong or that I’m wrong, or that we are both right. It doesn’t have to be this way. We don’t have to end the friendship we had this way. I’m sorry if I hurt you. I accept all you told me.

It’s okay if you don’t want to talk to me anymore. It’s okay if you decide to go with however you see me. But for me, it won’t be a good thing to leave this House angry at you, or anyone else. We’ve been around for each other in times of need and that is something to value.

I hereby put whatever issues we’ve had, in the past. It’s a game. We all came here to win. And as the last five, we’re all winners. Even if you don’t believe me, most times when I think of you, I still have reasons to smile, before my anger. I’m not apologetic for who I am.

The Bible says there is no need praying when you are keeping malice. I’m writing this with tears in my eyes because it’s from my heart. We don’t try to understand each other and it’s fine. Regardless, deep down, I still have love for you.

I don’t even know if I’m making sense, but I’m deeply sorry for every single bad thing I’ve said to you in this House. It breaks my heart to see you alon,e even though I try to act all strong and straight with you. I still have a heart.

I’m not writing this so we’ll talk again. I’m just saying it doesn’t have to end this way. Tobi, or any guy is not enough to build a wall between us. My immaturity is my fault and I accept it.

In the name of God, I’m tired of these shenanigans. I didn’t mean for it to get this bad. Let’s forgive and forget whatever it is. We all came to win. Whoever wins at this point, it is fine by me. I don’t want to leave this House mad at you or the other way round.

Cee-C, I give up on this fight. Forgive and forget. I am sorry. I’m not apologizing because I am weak. I’m apologizing because I love you and I’m not the type to keep so much dislike in my heart – and I just hope you accept me for who I am.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-read-alexs-full-apology-letter-cee-c.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Read Alex’s Full Apology Letter To Cee-c by Mariangeles(f): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Only a person with a kind heart can write these words...I hope it inspires Cee c to want to be a better person.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Read Alex’s Full Apology Letter To Cee-c by kestolove95(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
and that short sadist witch will be feelin like wat sef? mtseew, Alex for d money

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Read Alex’s Full Apology Letter To Cee-c by mrsuccessful(m): 1:40am On Apr 18, 2018
I dey come
Re: #bbnaija: Read Alex’s Full Apology Letter To Cee-c by ozoekwe(m): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Ceec doesn't deserve this apology nor any apology at all, she's simply unhappy with herself hence tries to make everyone be like her. U can't give what u don't have.
Such a person ought to be avoided else u end up miserable like her

(1) (Reply)

Download Mark Angel Comedy: HOLLYWOOD STANDARD Part 2 / "OJALI" The Movie To Watch Out For Produced By Actor Abaji Maimuna Yahaya / Nancy Isime, Bimbo Ademoye, Jim Iyke With Gabriel Afolayan Star In Hustle Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.