Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,525 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Falae Visits Obasanjo, Seeks Collective Effort To Unseat Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae Visits Obasanjo, Seeks Collective Effort To Unseat Buhari (586 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falae Visits Obasanjo, Seeks Collective Effort To Unseat Buhari by agwom(m): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2018
The Chairman of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Chief Olu Falae, has called for a collective effort to unseat President Muhammadu Buhari via the 2019 election.

Falae who visited former President Olusegun Obasanjo in Abeokuta yesterday, said it was obvious that things were not going right in the country, contrary to promises made in 2015 by the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He dismissed the notion that he was in Abeokuta to seek support for his presidential ambition, declaring that the affairs of the country was more than the political ambition of anybody.

“I am here to exchange views with Baba Obasanjo on the affairs of Nigeria. Once upon a time, between 1977 and 1979, I worked with him when he was the Military Head of State as a permanent secretary. We did many things in those days to advance the cause of Nigeria. The way things are in Nigeria now, I feel the need to exchange views with him towards the progress of Nigeria,’’ he said.

The SDP chieftain said he was sure that many right-thinking Nigerians would see “the need for all of us to work together to ensure that there is a good, beneficial, peaceful and progressive change in Nigeria.”

Falae described President Muhammadu Buhari as a friend, recalling his support for him (Buhari) during the 2015 polls. “President Buhari is my friend and I remember how I raised his hands at Adamasingba stadium in Ibadan, Oyo State where I asked people to vote for him because he said he would restructure Nigeria,’’ he said.

He said Buhari remained his friend, but registered his displeasure over Buhari’s administration’s “failure to restructure Nigeria and to deliver on his campaign promises.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/falae-visits-obasanjo-seeks-collective-effort-to-unseat-buhari.html

3 Likes

Re: Falae Visits Obasanjo, Seeks Collective Effort To Unseat Buhari by Trustme2(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Baba De Baba
Re: Falae Visits Obasanjo, Seeks Collective Effort To Unseat Buhari by foliman(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Same Falae that collected N100m from Dasuki!
When I look back to see what these men had done in the past I wonder if they have conscience. 
After series of bad antecedents, they still come out in full force to make public appearance to criticise men of same instincts and cause of actions with theirs... pots and kettle political system radiates in them with full force.
Re: Falae Visits Obasanjo, Seeks Collective Effort To Unseat Buhari by Westbestside: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2018
foliman:
Same Falae that collected N100m from Dasuki!
When I look back to see what these men had done in the past I wonder if they have conscience. 
After series of bad antecedents, they still come out in full force to make public appearance to criticise men of same instincts and cause of actions with theirs... pots and kettle political system radiates in them with full force.
Yes, he's not saint. We shall be back on him. But at the moment, unseating the clueless one in aso villa is the greatest task.
Re: Falae Visits Obasanjo, Seeks Collective Effort To Unseat Buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2018
back to Daura

Re: Falae Visits Obasanjo, Seeks Collective Effort To Unseat Buhari by orunto27: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2018
God bless This Move.
Re: Falae Visits Obasanjo, Seeks Collective Effort To Unseat Buhari by saaron(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2018
The task to remove terrorist buhari is a sacred mission that must be done.
If blood could flow like this alarmingly in buhari's first term with his non challant attitude, imagine what will happen in his second and final term! I assure you Nigeria will be Hell!!

Buhari is a cured soul!
Re: Falae Visits Obasanjo, Seeks Collective Effort To Unseat Buhari by orunto27: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Falae is an Angel of God for Change.

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe, A slowpoke That Should Be Ignored By Every Intelligent Person(must Rea / Aiyegbusi Wins Ekiti SDP Governorship Primary / Meet The Radical Lawyer Who Wants To Be Osun State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.