Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos (51852 Views)

University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Warripikin08(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Them say d guy na yahoo guy oo, o heard the story yesterday say d guy dey even dey expect 50m before dem Lego am so. RIP.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Whothecapfits: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Naturally, he that goes by the sword has no other end but by the sword. Wishing them more carnages in the days to come.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by EXLOVER(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
yahoo boy/ cultist... wrong path. RIP Hustler
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by chocorex(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
people are wicked, this one is more that a cult fight o, I see it as a case of assassin x hire killers.

I watched the video and the boy was shot till he died inside his car.

if truly it's a cult case then let the police parade all suspects.

but for me the few time I met ube, the man Na cool man even before he make money, no trace of cult in him, he's someone who will give his all to his friends.

I repeat this is a case of his friends who are jealous of his wealth and got rid of him. besides all boys de press laptop and nobody de do cult again.

8 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by DonMoga(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
GOD AV MERCY

4 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by colly22boy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
NOW YOU KNOW THAT BELONGING TO CULT DOESN'T GUARANTEE SAFETY.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
JasonScolari:
Every Shaking tree is a target and he who price must pay. No sympathy from Jason. grin

May Odin lead you to vahala in one piece.

When he reaches that 'place', he will go an start experiencing racism.

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Pinkyposh(f): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
harlee:
Only if he had known..but it's rather too late now

No dear........ it's not too late, you can make a change, I believe you can
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Earthbound:

When he reaches that 'place', he will go an start experiencing racism.
Lol, how did you know? It seems you've been there before. grin

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Slurity(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
I once thought cultism is only in higher institution even tout street guys too doing cult? Nonsense
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
ube has gone, hmmmmm, if u know u know
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
I would rather join illuminati where I would be rich and famous even if die, I know I died rich rather than joining all this these once in Nigeria where u hav nothing to show for beign a cultist other than graphic photos everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by jollyjarkofgod: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Delta nd cultism ennn...
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
bunchyproject:
Nice car
So who's gona drive it now ���

undecided

The car will be saved in his bank account until his child grow old enough to drive wink
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by nonix22(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
The wee kid needs very good upbringing; if not, that one must join cult to deal with the group that killed his father
Obudupikin:
I just feel pity for the child that will grow up without a father because of the stupid decision made by him.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
chocorex:
people are wicked, this one is more that a cult fight o, I see it as a case of assassin x hire killers.

I watched the video and the boy was shot till he died inside his car.

if truly it's a cult case then let the police parade all suspects.

but for me the few time I met ube, the man Na cool man even before he make money, no trace of cult in him, he's someone who will give his all to his friends.

I repeat this is a case of his friends who are jealous of his wealth and got rid of him. besides all boys de press laptop and nobody de do cult again.
share the vedio with us let us watch and confirm
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by edward1106(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please, anyone who can link me up to a good director or one who buys movie script? I have a good movie script I need to let out
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by chocorex(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Reelmii:
share the vedio with us let us watch and confirm

I can't upload cos I have no YouTube, but if u have whatsapp I can send you and you watch.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Snow02: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
rich young nigga a role model for other young males SMH
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Macmoni(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
JasonScolari:
Every Shaking tree is a target and he who price must pay. No sympathy from Jason. grin

May Odin lead you to vahala in one piece.
u are a madman so after all dis na for here e go stop u cannot bring back d dead
u and ur cult are bunch of frustrated cowards y una no go join ogboni
tout like u

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Snow02: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Reelmii:
I would rather join illuminati where I would be rich and famous even if die, I know I died rich rather than joining all this these once in Nigeria where u hav nothing to show for beign a cultist other than graphic photos everywhere
can't you see his Benz??
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Snow02:
can't you see his Benz??
does that defines rich and famous to u

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
chocorex:

I can't upload cos I have no YouTube, but if u have whatsapp I can send you and you watch.
tank u
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
greygoblings:
Cultism does not pay

Who tell you that one

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Warripikin08(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
chocorex:

Bro abeg share am for my whatsapp abeg.08083023244
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Nickymezor(f): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cultism does not pay...say no to it
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by LockDown69(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
poor kid
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
1000 bst might go down oh

If this news is true, rest in vahala as they say

grin grin
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by MamaletASO: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
He must have been killed by his robbers gang..

?
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Warripikin08:
Them say d guy na yahoo guy oo, o heard the story yesterday say d guy dey even dey expect 50m before dem Lego am so. RIP.
who con kill am if to say him dey do yahoo or na him paddy dey envy am wey them kill am? please share more light on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.