Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! (51681 Views)

ATM Scam: The New Method / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by iphanyiuma(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
I have been ill for some days so I needed to go the hospital. I decided to use the never failing access bank ATM machine before leaving for the hospital, I got there and saw a matured man of about 40 at the extreme looking confused.

I was done with my withdrawal and was about leaving when he called me to assist him get his card that it got stuck inside the machine I tried but could not get it out and he said he called on security but they told him they were closed until Monday, well I have done what I could and was already on my way when he called me back to assist him with 10 litres of fuel or cash, knowing that I have money on me, he was showing me his car that it was running on empty and he has no airtime even showed me his bank statement that he has more than 300,000 but just need to buy fuel and was going to pay me back....

i just told him the money I came to withdraw was for my treatment he said he was sorry and left......about a week later my friend came around asking me for cash and said he gave his last card 1500 naira to a man @ the atm gallery....and narrated a similar story, he said the man promised to pay him double the next day but he didn't get nothing from anybody....that was how he lost 1500 naira to a scammer...

so people just be aware and alert it's good to help people but help with your sense and don't fall prey to fakers!.

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by ELTON123(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Obinoscopy do the needful na

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by prettybella(f): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
wow this is a valuable information.... cc: lalasticlala do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
shocked....noted!
Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Got it! smiley
Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by naijainfogalery: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
na wa ooo, boys are always coming up with illegal ways to hammer,

i can imagine 20 people falling for that scam daily 1500 x 20 = 30,000 time 30 days = 900,000

God punish devil chai

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Anoruo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Old format.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Georgekyrian(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Kingkamal(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Don't. Worry about that thanks for the reminder
Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Asito(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is buhari's fault angry

10 Likes

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
angry
1: never help anyone operate the ATM.
2: no borrow anybody money for ATM.

Ok, I can live with that... grin
I kuku dey stingy before. tongue tongue

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by ITSAWRAPP: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thanks for the info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by DONSMITH123(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
be warned

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by ladyF(f): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Haaa

Them no go find [size=20pt] LadyF grin grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by alphaconde(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Whenever I see someone stranded and needs help I always consider it as a chance to show kindness even if I suspect its a scam. I believe nothing changes my reward in the eyes of God.

So to anyone readin this don't stop doing good. For if you assist a stranger or a stranded person my prayer for you is that you would never be stranded in a stranged land.

Let share a story of St Martin, this story motivated me to be a kind person.

St martin was a soldier. He was returning from war on a very cold night, he walked pass a beggar who was clothless and He wondered how much he felt cold in his tough military attire and yet the beggar could bare to stay without clothes in such a weather.

He tore his clothes in two and gave the beggar one. At night while he slept He saw Jesus christ in his dream wearing the other half of his clothes and christ said to him. I was the one you saw helpless by the road side. I read he gave his life to christ and resigned from the military, hence he is a saint today.

My brethren the message is that don't stop doing good, it may as well profit you for your salvation.

Alpha conde

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Liamm(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
I wish to use this medium to iterate my resolve on my booking of space in this forum. I hereby pledge to the fraternity: Never again shall I book a space.

And I want to thank my fellow space bookers. More especially the President in the person of INTROVERT.

I really hope some of my colleagues will reason in my direction so we can make this forum a better place to be once again.

Thank you.

Ex-Spacebooker

19 Likes

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by darlenese(f): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Only peeps with LONGERTHTOAT fall victim to cheap scam as this, your friend was expecting his ,money to double d next day abi? Ode, !

I have come across bigger scammers with a more suffisticated lies but dem dey learn . only greed will make one fall cheaply
.#thankGodForMyWarriBlood.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by DanWrites(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by hazyfm: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin

broke scammer... N1500 !! grin grin grin grin

That scammer will die poor

4 Likes

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by penzino(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Na wa for us for this country. Dem born was with scamming?

But wait op. You sabi remove card wey ATM retain? Abi how you take wan retrieve the man card. Just curious.. .......

10 Likes

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by mikkybellami(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yes boss
Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by ijbeauty(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
We wont fall a victim... So help us Lord
Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by VickyRotex(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thanks for the info Op.

That's why I don't use those ATM's that makes noise. Talking bla bla, so that at times, I withdraw without people even knowing.

When they ask if the ATM is dispensing, most time I say ""No, it dint dispense, but you can try, maybe it's my card or bank"" grin grin Yea, my bag helps me smiley

Some people will try it, and when it dispenses they'd call me back, and I'll be like ""Oh, don't worry, thanks"" tongue and when some dont wanna try it, I'll convince them to try their cards. cheesy

It's just about being cautious. undecided Not all the time though

The person below me, ""Are there no better things to thank God for?"" Do they give an award for this FP thing? Enlighten me please.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by iphanyiuma(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wow I made frontage after more than 6 months of trying....God has answered my prayers...keep trying never give up.!!
*Dancing galala unclad*

2 Likes

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Israel5(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bible say Good samaritan. Nigeria look like samaria? Are u a learner frm samaria? Mschew..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by babyfaceafrica: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
These people will stop cheerful giver to give genuine people in need..well God knows our heart!!!!!
Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Godwinfriz(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
not his fault jst dat man must wack
Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by redcliff: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
But i dont get why are nigerians so petty and always thinking of evil things to do? There is no single respect for morality and love for the next person. So much hate and greediness. If someone can sitdown and come ip with thiskind of plan, then he can also sitdown and come up with a good idea to put food on their table. How much is 1500 naira that somebody would think of emgaging in such wickedness?

8 Likes

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by Buonsenso: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
This does not even make sense.

You meet a stranger in a bank and he asked that you give him money and he will pay you back.

1. You don't ask for his line or don't know where he lives. He fails to pay back and you call it scam.

That's stupidity on your part and not 419 or scam.
If you meet a stranger in a market or the stadium will you give him money?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by youngwarlocks: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
my grand father is almost 100years....he told me he always mind his business and that he never believed any Nigerian.
thats the exact step i want to trail.....if i wan give u money, i dey assume say na dash i dey dash u. by the way, NICE MOVE @ OP

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! by pharmxstar(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
huh stale grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.