Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos (51850 Views)

University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Emeksman: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmmm is a pity...No price no pay, dead men don't talk.. rest in vahala soldier
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by chocorex(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Warripikin08:
Bro abeg share am for my whatsapp abeg.08083023244

okay.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
E b like say leg dey pain am sef... shocked
All dis kain ppi dey sabi enjoy trouble tho

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by goldenceo1: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The way small boys de drive GLK for Warri and Udu road

U go think say AUDI 80 and GLK naaa thesame price for market

Udu has almost the highest number of cultist btw Uvwie,Warri South and Udu local government embarassed

Na Y/plus them many pass for here.... Udu road na flash point.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by goldenceo1: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
1000 bst might go down oh

If this news is true, rest in vahala as they say

You still sabi cult own? How far your followers when one live for 5years get 5-10 billion. I hope they've starter the journey already?
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Topmaike007(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
something dat I will do and it will not put food on my table does not worth doing..
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Warripikin08(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oma307:

who con kill am if to say him dey do yahoo or na him paddy dey envy am wey them kill am? please share more light on this
D words wet people dey talk b say e nor go pass those people wen all of dem dey wan form show off for club all those kind envy ness na go lead to that thing
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by 1930revival(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Dead and gone..but the guy who is a jew man is still living and many of these jew men are enjoying life.
A LIVING DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION.
So who is now the jew?
Ignorance is the worst thing anybody can have..
Well said my broda

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Warripikin08(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
chocorex:

okay.
thanks bro.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by 1930revival(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Topmaike007:
something dat I will do and it will not put food on my table does not worth doing..
YOUR TAKE IS IRRATIONAL.....DOESN'T FRAUD, ARMED ROBBERY, PROSTITUTIONS, SCAM ETC...PUT FUUD ON THE TABLE? DOES IT MAKE THEM A WORTHY VENTURE??
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Akpobome12(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Actually from a close source, I learnt it wasn't a cult fight but rather it was a snitch from a close due to money saga.. one of the boy that was killed was suppose to confirm a huge some of money Worth millions, and this guy in the picture wasn't the main target unfortunately he was killed alongside his friend because they were in the same vehicle and there were girls in the vehicle but non was killed... Always be careful with friends. Wasted lives
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by samzzycash(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
chocorex:

okay.
bros help me send am too
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by cooltola(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bad belle peeps kill am. This is why I advise to pray and ask for God protection when you are doing well especially in Naija. Try not to live a flashy life also, Not everyone is happy for you. Even David was almost killed by King Saul.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Austeeenxx: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm so proud to be a jew.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Jaqenhghar: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
JasonScolari:
A biological mistake like you can only spot misfortune. Keep on spotting. wink
So U admit you are a misfortune. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Kelly2713(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by goldenceo1: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
chocorex:

I can't upload cos I have no YouTube, but if u have whatsapp I can send you and you watch.

Bro make I drop control make u share me the video?
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by gaby(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The way small boys de drive GLK for Warri and Udu road

U go think say AUDI 80 and GLK naaa thesame price for market

Udu has almost the highest number of cultist btw Uvwie,Warri South and Udu local government embarassed

My brother the matter tire me sef oo..i dey waka dey check and recheck to make sure say my head still dey follow me waka oo...Na God go save we...
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Topmaike007(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
1930revival:

YOUR TAKE IS IRRATIONAL.....DOESN'T FRAUD, ARMED ROBBERY, PROSTITUTIONS, SCAM ETC...PUT FUUD ON THE TABLE? DOES IT MAKE THEM A WORTHY VENTURE??
guy no ves oo,if na you be in friend..
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by chocorex(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldenceo1:

Bro make I drop control make u share me the video?
OK drop
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by marsh4332(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
JasonScolari:
Every Shaking tree is a target and he who price must pay. No sympathy from Jason. grin

May Odin lead you to vahala in one piece.
Well said. Flokky
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by chocorex(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
samzzycash:
bros help me send am too
OK your number
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by goldenceo1: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
chocorex:

OK drop

Thanks.. Seen
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by marsh4332(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
chocorex:
people are wicked, this one is more that a cult fight o, I see it as a case of assassin x hire killers.

I watched the video and the boy was shot till he died inside his car.

if truly it's a cult case then let the police parade all suspects.

but for me the few time I met ube, the man Na cool man even before he make money, no trace of cult in him, he's someone who will give his all to his friends.

I repeat this is a case of his friends who are jealous of his wealth and got rid of him. besides all boys de press laptop and nobody de do cult again.

Chocolate, make you for share the video naa
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldenceo1:

You still sabi cult own? How far your followers when one live for 5years get 5-10 billion. I hope they've starter the journey already?
bros I hate cultism, I only said as they say. I know three of those guys are already in money now. Do you care to join
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by skyblue4real(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
God have mercy on you guys.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by datron2944: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
I keep saying it, animals are better than humans, no wonder the wild ones attack us first, coz they know the kind of hatred that dwells in man. RIP.... choose the right path in your next life
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by mikolo4us: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please send me the video on 08108869337. So sad how people have less value for human life.
chocorex:
people are wicked, this one is more that a cult fight o, I see it as a case of assassin x hire killers.

I watched the video and the boy was shot till he died inside his car.

if truly it's a cult case then let the police parade all suspects.

but for me the few time I met ube, the man Na cool man even before he make money, no trace of cult in him, he's someone who will give his all to his friends.

I repeat this is a case of his friends who are jealous of his wealth and got rid of him. besides all boys de press laptop and nobody de do cult again.
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by Hallabee1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why Joining Cult When They All Know The End Of It That He Who Kill By Sword Must Die By Sword, Cultism Does Not Pay
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by okerekeikpo: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thug life
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by DamolaDamola: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
R
Re: Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos by biomedics(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Say no to cultism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.