Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Okorocha Vows Not To Steal Imo State’s Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Vows Not To Steal Imo State’s Money (277 Views)

Obaseki To Ex-Governor: Edo State money is for Development, not for individuals / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Rivers State's Money To Be Returned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Vows Not To Steal Imo State’s Money by FidelPerez(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, has vowed not to steal money before he hands over to his successor on May 29, 2019.
He stated this when the people of Ideato North, including their chiefs and leaders, came to pay him a solidarity visit on Sunday.
Okorocha also said when he came to run for the governorship, when no one believed that one could win, especially those from the opposition party.

“I have few months to go, but still, I have declared road revolution.
“The usual feeling is for outgoing governors to pack money and leave at the end of their tenure; but I will not pack money, I will continue to work till 11.30am of May 29, 2019,” the Governor said.
Okorocha has already endorsed Uche Nwosu, his Chief of Staff and son-in-law, as the next Governor of the state.

For more www.fidelitydiary.com

What do you think?

Re: Okorocha Vows Not To Steal Imo State’s Money by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin Na so

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Vows Not To Steal Imo State’s Money by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Treasury wey okorocha don empty finish,plus workers salaries.
Efcc should prosecute this man.

But come o!How will a man imposes his cousin as governor on the people as if the state belongs to him?This man wan be like tinubu jagaban like play like play.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Vows Not To Steal Imo State’s Money by Iamkuttie(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mxcheeew...
International Tiff Tiff!! *in Legend's voice*
btw Finnally Yoruba people av' added Pepper into Popcorn... sad
an Innocent Popcorn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Voters Card / Where Re The Lazy Buhari Supporters. / Senate Invasion: How Security Was Compromised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.