Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) (46902 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Newpride(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mace that stands as the symbol of authority in the National Assembly was taken away by thug who carried no gun, no cutlass, no broken bottle, no knife or any arm.

So the Likes Ekweremadu, Dino, Abaribe and all other senators in favor that shallow chamber can’t resist that guy. The same Ekweremadu who said the National Assembly shld shut down yesterday to help buhari stabilize security in the nation can’t remove his suit while others remove their agbada and make sure the mace wasn’t taken away.
These guys are only after sharing money, then play politics with every serious issues in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Aieboocaar:
All the damn snatcher needed to do was detonate one of these along with him and nigeria will be free from all these mess

Abi o. What a good news it would've made grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by big7: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigeria don cast
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by sixtusn: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
So many wonders in this Administration:
Rat chased Presido out of office
Snake swallowing 36m
Monkey swallowing 70m and now,
Mace stolen from National Assembly. All these have never affected the alert they get, never affected their muscling to come for a second tenure, who is even sure that when they come back for their second tenure, d Coat of Arm will not miss or ASO Rock will disappear from Abuja or the States of this country reduce to one. There is God oo. All these abrakatabra must stop. The Youths should stand to rescue this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
So the senate is porous that hoodlums can walk in and get hold of the mace and walk out without hindrance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
They should steal their mace.I'm cool with that.Are these "sinators" not stealing my money daily?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Obinna138: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
That's what you see when you suspend someone from senate seating for 90 days without any good reason.... Senator omo Agege I support u...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by bedspread: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Elsanchez:
The senate, The Nigerian leadership and senators are bunch of jokers
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Aieboocaar(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
MTKbudapest:

Abi o. What a good news it would've made grin

I swear!!! Nigeria go don dey better like this
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Aieboocaar:
All the damn snatcher needed to do was detonate one of these along with him and nigeria will be free from all these mess angry

That's exactly what is in my mind.
They should have utilised that golden opportunity to bomb those thieves and criminals.
Very painful! Haaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Person say why them no fit carve another one or buy new one for ABA. grin grin
We too dey joke for this country.
But how them take waka comot with mace and nobody fit stop them Hia
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Aieboocaar:
All the damn snatcher needed to do was detonate one of these along with him and nigeria will be free from all these mess angry

I wonder what boko haram are doing killing poor innocent people
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
The way they even carry it sef.. like a herdman's stick

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by solacegist: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Update: 3 Arrested Over Senate Stolen Mace As House Reconvenes
http://delenewsonline.com/update-3-arrested-over-senate-stollen-mace-as-house-reconvenes-2/
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by oladipupo2234: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
who spelling help? your senators earn close to N13.5M monthly with their poor English. how much can you show for your good spelling skill? you had better learn to start making money now.
NairaIand:
Am I the only one seeing senator shehu sani's post? What kind of spelling is that? Adjourn not adjoined
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
CastedBlog:
Since the unbelievable news that the Mace of the Senate was stolen during Plenary today, Nigerians have been thrown into Devastation, With many wondering which way the country is heading to, If thugs can break into a whole Senate and steal a Mace, despite the heavy security from all sides...

Well meaning Nigerians have since taken to Twitter the only voice they have to express their grief and annoyance, as to how and why this could happen....
Now if your wondering what the Mace stands for, Lemme explain, it is the Symbol of Authority, and if it disappear the power of the house is gone, The last time this kind of thing happened was during Obasanjo regime, Any way lemme not talk too much, See some reactions below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/the-countrys-authority-is-gone.html

Where is that asslicker that was callingnSaraki DON CORLEONE..........Snebi u have seen that beans is not guinea corn

Tell ur boss that evetryone ain't gentle like Ndume
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by alklas(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Great country Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Aieboocaar(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
rajiraymond:

That's exactly what is in my mind.
They should have utilised that golden opportunity to bomb those thieves and criminals.
Very painful! Haaaa!!
lonlytroy:

I wonder what boko haram are doing killing poor innocent people

Our politicians are our biggest problem in this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
egba wa oo
awon jaguda ti ji opa ase ile igbimo asofin lo
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Horus(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jggLHs_u3U

Thugs invade Nigerian Senate, take away mace
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by powerkey: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chai !!!!! APC have finished Nigeria....

Buhari is a curse.
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by naIraiaND: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
oladipupo2234:
who spelling help? your senators earn close to N13.5M monthly with their poor English. how much can you show for your good spelling skill? you had better learn to start making money now.

Since you don't know the implication of using a word in place of another word, I pray d doctor treating you should make same mistake and prescribe phenothiazine in place of aspirin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by noony926: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nonsense, so you mean without this mace, there's no authority in Nigeria. Anyway, go out there and commit any crime, then, let me not see Nigeria Police Force, not displaying enough authority on you.
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by naIraiaND: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin I thought one Lagos tout or agbero called omo agege came all the way from lagos to steal mace
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by bernf16(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
I thought the national assembly is heavily guided by Police, SSS and so on...even Soldiers!!! So how was that breached...my country is now a cartoon scene...so of all the SSS at the entrance, thugs still penetrated. So sometimes when the national assembly was shot, when the comrades were seen jumping the fence, how did they do that? when BBOG were trying to penetrate the national assembly, they were stopped at the gate...so now at a preliminary section, a national symbol was stolen...the all security outfits present there should be scrutinized rigidly...and their IG's sacked

CastedBlog:
Since the unbelievable news that the Mace of the Senate was stolen during Plenary today, Nigerians have been thrown into Devastation, With many wondering which way the country is heading to, If thugs can break into a whole Senate and steal a Mace, despite the heavy security from all sides...

Well meaning Nigerians have since taken to Twitter the only voice they have to express their grief and annoyance, as to how and why this could happen....
Now if your wondering what the Mace stands for, Lemme explain, it is the Symbol of Authority, and if it disappear the power of the house is gone, The last time this kind of thing happened was during Obasanjo regime, Any way lemme not talk too much, See some reactions below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/the-countrys-authority-is-gone.html

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Mhiztamurtala(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nuclear Reactors!! grin
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Horus(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OStFIHPD42w

Minute by Minute: Thugs invade Nigerian Senate, steal mace
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by judedave181: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
The dilemma of a country. How I wish the country can divide and let's have "there was a country called Nigeria"
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by limitless777(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
NairaIand:
Am I the only one seeing senator shehu sani's post? What kind of spelling is that? Adjourn not adjoined

my broda may U walk n NEVER stumble.
U'll be shocked to find out that the man didn't know the difference between "adjourn" and "adjoin".
Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jggLHs_u3U

Thugs invade Nigerian Senate, take away mace

After watching this video, I couldn’t help it but shake my head. Buhari has and his likes have turned this nation into a laughing stock. For real, it is finished.

Re: Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Baba for the boys thieves! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.