Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (45602 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Akshow: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
mikolo80:

how e take concine them

they can afford their own infrastructure(SUVs,generator,borehole,private school and hospital and bodyguards)

they can afford to travel abroad

its high for you not for them
no,they are enjoying themselves
it is you that is paining
who is this jobless individual quoting in patches? Gerrrarrahia
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by mikolo80: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Akshow:
who is this jobless individual quoting in patches? Gerrrarrahia
comman get me out na

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:
Nigerians are generally jobless.

See grown ass women discussing the politics of Big Brother.
Everyone has a way of bringing down body tension o bro
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Harrynight:
That CeeC of a girl na person girlfriend o...

May god help us from the hands of CeeC kind of gurls grin

And save us from gossip boyfriends like Tobi.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Akshow: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
mikolo80:
comman get me out na
nansense!
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
wizzywisdom:

Funny dude....why would someone be angry with one self? For no specific reason? Only delusional people act that way

For ur question above I don't want to be ban ooo....Lala u de see trouble

Unreal people littering the space.

So you have never faulted yourself for something on whatsoever

Say another story Boss!

Who is better between Jonathan and Buhari
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gerrard59:

These women work in the entertainment industry. There is nothing misplaced with them discussing BBN. Additionally, today is not the first day issues bothering Nigeria will be discussed. Can people not discuss anything they like again?

So Kemi Adetiba is irrelevant? shocked

Sincerely, I don't her. Beyonce I know, Kemi Adetiba, I dont
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
egojeny1:

He's not smart but he has won 2.2m on different tasks.
Wetin u sef get to offer, "Mr smart"

If I take that as question, "My personal " expertise makes you so comfortable where you are.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
afroniger:
Big kudos to Tobi for remaining calm under pressure. Not many men can soak all that in the way he did without reacting unpredictably.

He know say he misyarn. Na him cause am for himself.....
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:

Unreal people littering the space.

So you have never faulted yourself for something on whatsoever

Say another story Boss!

Who is better between Jonathan and Buhari

...and u remain that way throughout the show? isolated, lonely, tight face....u can't even forgive ur self? Brossssss
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
wizzywisdom:

...and u remain that way throughout the show? isolated, lonely, tight face....u can't even forgive ur self? Brossssss

You have no point my dear, that lady is a stumblers. One of a kind in every 100 women. Am sure a lot like you instruct your lady when to pee. A gossip per you ate also so you see no fault in a man gossiping.

Ponder about subject and root cause. Except you the domineering type, you did appreciate that girl. She is a rate breed against 45. So you think those females who happen to be called men are calm. They only fools cos of 45.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Akshow: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Akshow: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Akshow: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Akshow: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians / Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.