Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates (664 Views)

Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable / "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by UcheSecondus: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Happening Now ... The National Chairman and Members of the National Working Committee in company of the Chairman , Ekiti PDP Reconciliation Committee, Senator David Mark addressing Ekiti Delagates on the need to come together and forge a common front towards total victory come July 14th 2018.

The Reconciliation Meeting has all the factions in attendance and also all the prospective Governoship aspirants .The novel idea is part of the efforts of the current National Working Committee in ensuring the Party is one and United as we forge ahead in reclaiming victory come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by UcheSecondus: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
More...

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by OGreat20(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Good move! All hands must be on deck to retain our 16-0 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by Anijay1212(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
cheesy
nothing konsin me,, na only ftc i been want but one guy so do colabo with my village pipu cum deny me.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by onubijoe(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Victory is ours @PDP
Best chairman of our time

UcheSecondus:
Happening Now ... The National Chairman and Members of the National Working Committee in company of the Chairman , Ekiti PDP Reconciliation Committee, Senator David Mark addressing Ekiti Delagates on the need to come together and forge a common front towards total victory come July 14th 2018.

The Reconciliation Meeting has all the factions in attendance and also all the prospective Governoship aspirants .The novel idea is part of the efforts of the current National Working Committee in ensuring the Party is one and United as we forge ahead in reclaiming victory come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by bensonoriade: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
personally I love what this man is doing making amends and puttings right PDP cant loose in Ekiti numbers dont

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by deepumpin: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nice work Mr Chairman, may your workings show and be fruitful beyond boundaries

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by gbenga23longe: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
The people's Chairman... the vision is clear....RIDE ON to 2019

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by Joshuaamb: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Applauds to the PDP Chairman, coming together to move our dear country. Victory is assured

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by Anijay1212(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
angry sad
Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by mhizveo: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
I really cant wait for PDP to take over the leadership of this country . PDP all the way... lets join hands together, support the chairman , and make Nigeria a better place.
Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by onubijoe(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Resetting agenda of our great nation is our priority
God bless PDP
God bless our chairman
God bless Nigeria

UcheSecondus:

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by UcheSecondus: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
More pictures...

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by mhizveo: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
I Love what you are doing sir. your efforts can never be invain. bringing Nigeria back to life in 2019
GOD BLESS SECONDUS
GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by gbenga23longe: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
the party with the best leadership... up up Secondus
Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by onubijoe(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
God is at work
more grace my chairman
more grace PDP
Forward ever, backward never

UcheSecondus:
More pictures...

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!The National Chairman & The NWC Members Addressing Ekiti Delegates by tuniski: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Excellent!

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Youth Party (LYP): Photos / Herdsmen/farmers Clashes: Nec Working Group Recommends Ranching In 5 States / Trump Plotting To Divide Nigeria – Says Muslim Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.