Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos (37701 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by crafteck(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bluffly:

Drivers like you are not suppose to be driving. Safe Driving is not about your right but about been careful always. The driver would have noticed them beside he road if that was the case and slow down till he passes them so that he can avoid sudden intrusion.
The cow did not just disappear in his front.

Drive slow on 3rd mainland and see the result, drivers like should be the only ones on the road
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Bluffly: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
crafteck:

Drive slow on 3rd mainland and see the result, drivers like should be the only ones on the road
So when you drive you don't observe your surroundings, you just drive like a robot. Don't worry when you see a car breakdown on that bridge or an obstruction in your front ahead, keep running and don't slow down.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by crafteck(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bluffly:

So when you drive you don't observe your surroundings, you just drive like a robot. Don't worry when you see a car breakdown on that bridge or an obstruction in your front ahead, keep running and don't slow down.
the topic no worth the argument
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Bluffly: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
crafteck:
the topic no worth the argument
I'm not arguing with you but saving your life. Learn not from your mistake
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by ogtavia(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
thesicilian:
Though there's no difference between the cattle and their rearers (they're all animals), I still believe if he wasn't driving too fast, the impact of the collision might not have been enough to kill him.
Bros, this your statement doesn't hold water...you need to have more evidence before jumping into such conclusions.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by shallysgirl: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
All those supporting herdsmen will surely die in a shameful manner.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by fortune1968: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
calebfm:
buhari /gaddafi's men at work.

when 2019 comes, buhari to daura is a goal.
He will remain at Aso Villa .He will be re - elected.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Reference(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
I said a couple of weeks ago, that cattle related highway accidents will soon become an epidemic. I had an encounteron the Niger bridge on my way to Enugu. Since most teritories and farmlands are out of bounds to these herdsmen, they hug the highways more often these days and this is a dangerous situation.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by billyG(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
RIP!He shld hav Ram thru d cattle instead.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Jethrolite(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
thesicilian:

90 - 100km/hr.
At that Speed the impact of a collision is not likely to be fatal.
OK, I agree with you because that's what I drive since a tanker changed lane while I was over taking close to a bridge but that is not the norm. Express speed is usually 120km/hr minimum.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Cutehector(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
How many more people have to lose their lives for the federal government to ban nomadic activities in areas where they aren't supposed to go
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Emyjeze(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
The police man die??
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by godofuck231: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Sorrow has filled the home of Mrs. Rita Emesim, the Assistant Commissioner of Police(ACP) in charge of Administration in the Anambra command of the Nigeria Police Force as she lost her husband, CSP Oscar Emesim in a ghastly motor accident.

Recounting the story of her husband's demise, who was himself a police officer, amid tears; ACP Rita Emesim revealed that her husband was on the Enugu axis of the Awka-Enugu express way, when suddenly a herd of cattle walked into the expressway.

The late police officer's driver while trying to avoid the herd, rammed into a heavy duty truck, with the officer sustaining various degrees of injuries and died on the way to the hospital as a result of over bleeding.

Shortly after signing the condolence register, the State Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Chief Sir Norbert Obi, urged the widow to remain strong in this trying time as it was the will of God, pledging to stand by the family in this period.

He called on the various state governments and the federal government to be more decisive in checking the activities of these herdsmen, noting that CSP Oscar Emesim's death was avoidable.

He prayed for the repose of the soul of the deceased.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/police-officer-killed-in-accident-while-trying-dodge-cattle-from-herdsmen-photos.html

Thank God the cow was safe, no real loss or bubu would have declared a state of emergency
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Shaev7(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
News!
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Awoleesu(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2018
RIP Mr. CSP!

BTW, madam senior oga for rank. So, how dem go dey relate for office? Oga go dey salute madam for office but dey knack her for...
*just being naughty ps...
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by EbuGeneral(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2018
thesicilian:
Though there's no difference between the cattle and their rearers (they're all animals), I still believe if he wasn't driving too fast, the impact of the collision might not have been enough to kill him.

so someone should be driving slowly in a freeway?

do highways, carriageway or freeway have speed limits?

instead of you condemning the herders activities, you're here spilling trash. God have mercy on your soul.

RIP to the man.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Ake1: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2018
Nonsense! Anything that happened is by herdsmen. If plane crashed na herdsmen cos am and a lot of supposed educated persons will be resting just to hear the name herdsmen without clear evident. What a people of my country.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Amhappy(f): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2018
Take heart Madam. I pray this cattle wahala ends soon. Many have gone at a result of cattle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident / Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.