Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos (37611 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by wickyyolo: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
am looking for someone that we give birth to twins, so that, I can name them; KOSEWE, KOSEGBO �

Let go do it in the oza room wink
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Ekoishome: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
crafteck:

He was on the express road, you are not meant to be slow, nothing is expected to cross.
My brother the way people defend the indefensible is nauseating

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
am looking for someone that we give birth to twins, so that, I can name them; KOSEWE, KOSEGBO �

ORISA IBEJI

IFA AGBE WA Ooo ASE!
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by neeyeesky(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:

Afterall U are a lady, i cant wait to meet u and runs things together with u, so we can name our twins KOSOWE KOSEGBO
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by yusris(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
He died while dodging Buhari's brothers
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by yusris(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=neeyeesky post=66826960]

Afterall U are a lady, i cant wait to meet u and runs things together with u, so we can name our twins KOSOWE KOSEGBO[ science students lol
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by djbussy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bsc MBA in grave
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Ebukamath(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
wow thats annoying
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by thesicilian: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
crafteck:

He was on the express road, you are not meant to be slow, nothing is expected to cross.
The speed limit on most Nigerian express roads is 100km/hr. Nothing is expected to cross, but in this case, something did cross. When you live in an animal republic, you have to be extra careful for the sake of your own life and the welfare of your family.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Pengician(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
"urged the widow to remain strong in this trying time as it was the will of God, pledging to stand by the family in this period."

Nonsense talk.

Which WILL of God?

Buhari and APC government are really encouraging the nefarious activities of these herdsmen.

God will JUDGE them for the innocent lives they are cutting short daily in this country.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by paix(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
[b]am looking for someone that we give birth to twins, [/b]so that, I can name them; KOSEWE, KOSEGBO �
Don't you have what it takes to do same?
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by frankpro27(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
thesicilian:
Though there's no difference between the cattle and their rearers (they're all animals), I still believe if he wasn't driving too fast, the impact of the collision might not have been enough to kill him.

Shut ur mouth. He has every right to speed, its a highway. No sane person will be expecting cattle in a highway
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
"urged the widow to remain strong in this trying time as it was the will of God"

Nigerians are good at saying those words when the right thing should have been done to avert such tragedy.

Nigerians should do a serious protest about irresponsible cattle rearing and call for introduction of ranch.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Laple0541(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:

Really? May be the two of us as science students should do some chemistry practicals so we name the results of our chemical reactions Kosewe and Kosegbo.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tell it to the dullard and his kinsmen
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:

y r u disgracing yourself and your husband including your family in public like diz.az beautiful has u are haba.
pple like u are gd examples where they say beauty doesn't amount to u having beautiful senses. You need factory reset.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Jethrolite(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
thesicilian:
Though there's no difference between the cattle and their rearers (they're all animals), I still believe if he wasn't driving too fast, the impact of the collision might not have been enough to kill him.
Shey na 60km/hr you de drive for express?
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Namt: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chai diz life sef rest in peace officer
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Ogunleti01: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
thesicilian:
una well so? driving too fast on the express road! so he should have been sluggish
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by judgedredd22(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:

oya come make we arrange the twins on our own sharp sharp!
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by GaggleNSwallow: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
He chose to kill himself in order to protect the lives of those cute innocent cows.

Insha'Allah, his reward is great in heavens!
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by thesicilian: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jethrolite:
90 - 100km/hr.
At that Speed the impact of a collision is not likely to be fatal.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by GaggleNSwallow: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
IYANGBALI:
He died while dodging Buhari's brothers
The brothers I remember you supporting in 2014/15. How ironic.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by somto811(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by somto811(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
CaptJeffry:
"urged the widow to remain strong in this trying time as it was the will of God"

Nigerians are good at saying those words when the right thing should have been done to avert such tragedy.

Nigerians should do a serious protest about irresponsible cattle rearing and call for introduction of ranch.

when we protest,they shoot us
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Organs(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
2016v2017:

they will keep dying since they don't want to revolt against this bloody terrorist buhari

Why dont you start it? Ojukwu that started it ran away and Nnamdi kanu is still running, someone told me they saw him in Burkina Faso, maybe now him go don reach Algeria, na leg him dey take run oh

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Organs(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
frankpro27:

Shut ur mouth. He has every right to speed, its a highway. No sane person will be expecting cattle in a highway

Oya naaa, go and speed your own too. Its the highway and you have every right.....Everything they will somehow tie to fulani herdsmen. If your konji no rise tomorrow morning, you will blame it on a dream about cattle or cow meat you ate.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Bluffly: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
crafteck:

Drivers like you are not suppose to be driving. Safe Driving is not about your right but about been careful always. The driver would have noticed them beside he road if that was the case and slow down till he passes them so that he can avoid sudden intrusion.
The cow did not just disappear in his front.
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by Bluffly: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jethrolite:
If you accident in your front on an expressway, will you slow down or keep running 120 because it is an expressway.?
Re: Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos by talk2percy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Such a handsome man just wasted by Buhari! Why can't these animals have what the whites calls cattle Rang??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident / Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.