Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Get A Pvc...what Next??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get A Pvc...what Next??? (403 Views)

My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? / Have You Collected Your PVC? What Was Your Experience Like? / Please Help: Where Can I Get A PVC In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Pvc...what Next??? by xteve(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Everyone seems to be talking about getting a PVC and doing the right thing come 2019.
My Question is:
a. Buhari is a pain in the ass, but, do we have better opponents? Is it Akitu? Fayose?

b. The possible opponents we could shop for, are they not the same past leaders that made us "sh1thole "

c. Will our votes count? Come to any part of Delta State and see how elections are conducted, One would think they're preparing for a battle like in Hollywood.

c. Can we really have a free and fair elections in the South, North and even the West and East? Elections were legitimate voters (not kids nor cattles) can cast their votes and be counted

just thinking she...
Re: Get A Pvc...what Next??? by limeta(f): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
As long as bubu go back to duara
Re: Get A Pvc...what Next??? by xteve(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
limeta:
As long as bubu go back to duara
and you don't care about the new replacement?
Re: Get A Pvc...what Next??? by limeta(f): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
xteve:

and you don't care about the new replacement?

Truly truly no
Re: Get A Pvc...what Next??? by justtoodark: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
limeta:

Truly truly no

thats funny...you dont care even if a donkey replace buhari....

just no buhari....

Re: Get A Pvc...what Next??? by xteve(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
justtoodark:

thats funny...you dont care even if a donkey replace buhari....
just no buhari....
hehehehe
Re: Get A Pvc...what Next??? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Op if Buhari is replaced you can bet that the next President will be worse than Buhari. This damn country just gets worse with each passing year and no one can do anything about it
Re: Get A Pvc...what Next??? by xteve(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Op if Buhari is replaced you can bet that the next President will be worse than Buhari. This damn country just gets worse with each passing year and no one can do anything about it

So what can we do to revive our country?

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI! We Nigeria Youth Are Not Lazy. By Williams Evans / How APC Government Rubbish Nigerian Naira As Against Their Promise / BREAKING: Senator Dino Melaye Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.