Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Singer Simisola Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Simisola Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures (555 Views)

'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Adekunle Gold And Simisola Albums: The Chemistry Between Simi And Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Simisola Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by holuwertobex(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Nigeria female singer and songwriter Simisola, celebrate her birthday on instagram with stunning pictures and nice message quotes.

She posted on her instagram page after showcasing her pictures with birthday caption.

She wrote;
Simisola Bolatito Omo Charlie Champagne...it’s your birthday baby!

Happy birthday you sexy, beautiful piece of chocolate. You are wonderfully made. Fierce. A fighter. A Rockstar. You are MAGIC...
Today, I’m so happy. I’m so thankful - because I’m so blessed. Sometimes, I feel like God has the softest spot for me, because of how incredibly good He is to me.
For everyone that has been probably even happier and hyper than I am about today (I see y’all), I LOVE YOU! More than you know... And#issawabeday#ISSAWAMORRAFUCKINBEDAY ❤️❤️❤️
� - @thelexash

https://hitng.com.ng/birthday/singer-simisola-celebrate-her-birthday-with-nice-pictures/

Lalastical
mynd

Re: Singer Simisola Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ClintonEmex: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2018
April princess. Fun-filled new age to you.

(1) (Reply)

Oooooooooshey, Davido And Djcool Stepped Into BBN House / Former Wrestler Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson And His Partner Lauren Hashian Welcome / Bobrisky Bitter As Toyin Lawani Styles His Favorite Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.