Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? (16966 Views)

You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello / Fayemi May Never Be Governor Again / 75-Year-Old Jerry Useni Wants To Be Governor Again After 34 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by Mabpaine(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:

who donald epp
is cross river developed?
did tinapa succeed(white elephant)

noisemaker(expert)
politician(learner)no party,no structure,depend on internet that is miinor minority while election is about majority in villages with no light or network or data

First Duke made Cross River a state to reckon with, one dah no northern governor achieved, evn GEJ didnt get Bayelsa on d list as a governor. Cross river apart frm derivatives for oil producing state av lil or nofn. Buh We knw Calabar for tourism. Thats a Gov dah came up wiv ideas n nt just lament. U can castigate Duke buh let it be based on d resources available n hw effective n efficiently he used it or not. If U r comparing Cross River to lagos, then U r joking. Having said dah, wah makes Buhari or GEJ more qualified than Duke or Omisore?
Yea! Villages have d population buh we in d cities came from d village n we still av ourfamilies there. We can educate them If we are truly ready to make a positive change. If we keep goin wiv this ur mentality of playing it safe cos we cant make a difference, we will keep havin same issues. Still waiting on d answer to wah makes APC or PDP more qualified than any other person. #doYourPart
Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by chernest2002: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
His only mission is to jail Ayo fayose, Apc are just filled with wicked people, look buhari, Amaehi, Fayemi,okorocha, tinubu, yahya bello,ganduje,elrufai,the list is endless.
Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by mikolo80: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mabpaine:

First Duke made Cross River a state to reckon with

is reckoning putting food on their table

, one dah no northern governor achieved,

hmmm you need to see how they distribute tractors and pumping machines and fertiliser in the north

evn GEJ didnt get Bayelsa on d list as a governor.

is that one a human being?

Cross river apart frm derivatives for oil producing state av lil or nofn.

so rivers are nothing
fish are nothing abi
closeness to gas flaring to build industrial estates are nothing abi

Buh We knw Calabar for tourism.

how many ppl go there
not by christmas carnival that only indigenes attend that they wud have still gone home for christmas o

Thats a Gov dah came up wiv ideas n nt just lament.

yes ideas
but all failuer ideas

U can castigate Duke buh let it be based on d resources available

cross river oil producing during his time and small population so don't tell me about resources
did he not borrow 60billion for tinapa
who e epp
the money just languishing cos he did not think it through

n hw effective n efficiently he used it or not.

so you want another wastrel in power abi
i can see why nigeria will not move forward with such voters

If U r comparing Cross River to lagos,

why not
why are you selling cr short
is singapore as big as lagos
or seoul korea
or taiwan
or israel
ornorway,sweden,switzerland etc

then U r joking. Having said dah, wah makes Buhari or GEJ more qualified than Duke or Omisore?
they have party behind them
you hv to win to get power to do anything

Yea! Villages have d population buh we in d cities came from d village n we still av ourfamilies there.
yep

We can educate them If we are truly ready to make a positive change.

yes we shud

If we keep goin wiv this ur mentality of playing it safe cos we cant make a difference,

where did i say play it safe
are you sure you replying my mention

we will keep havin same issues. Still waiting on d answer to wah makes APC or PDP more qualified than any other person. #doYourPart
then they need to get the necessary 'qualifications'(not enough to speak grammar on social media)
Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by Mabpaine(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:

is reckoning putting food on their table

hmmm you need to see how they distribute tractors and pumping machines and fertiliser in the north

is that one a human being?

so rivers are nothing
fish are nothing abi
closeness to gas flaring to build industrial estates are nothing abi

how many ppl go there
not by christmas carnival that only indigenes attend that they wud have still gone home for christmas o

yes ideas
but all failuer ideas

cross river oil producing during his time and small population so don't tell me about resources
did he not borrow 60billion for tinapa
who e epp
the money just languishing cos he did not think it through

so you want another wastrel in power abi
i can see why nigeria will not move forward with such voters

why not
why are you selling cr short
is singapore as big as lagos
or seoul korea
or taiwan
or israel
ornorway,sweden,switzerland etc
they have party behind them
you hv to win to get power to do anything

yep

yes we shud

where did i say play it safe
are you sure you replying my mention
then they need to get the necessary 'qualifications'(not enough to speak grammar on social media)
so what are the neccessary qualifications?
Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by mikolo80: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mabpaine:
so what are the neccessary qualifications?
majority votes at the poling booth
Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by obowunmi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
His aides need to BANG and RAPE more women.
Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by Maydfourth: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Fayemi is dull..He's been pushed by his elderly wife...She loves the limelight with her ever frowning face...If APC allows Fayemi.....That is the end of APC in Ekiti cos they will loose woefully..
Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by Mabpaine(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:
majority votes at the poling booth
so that's all that makes your paymaster qualified undecided not that he has anyfn to contribute? I'm disappointed wiv myself. Spent time arguing points wiv U. Keep up the gud job, U will get a room in daura
Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by fmrule(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
What else does he want again? One time governor, presently a minister and you are telling us now you returning to ekiti as Governor again... Greediness is affecting you sir...you are not the only man from ekiti who can do it better ..... Let people who have not been their before taste it ....kilode alajentan ni yin no sir shocked
Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mabpaine:
so that's all that makes your paymaster qualified

to win,yes
its a democracy not meritocracy

undecided not that he has anyfn to contribute?

you hv to win first to be able to contribute
or can you contribute to company that refuse to hire you

I'm disappointed wiv myself. Spent time arguing points wiv U. Keep up the gud job, U will get a room in daura
yes o by his grace
lots of farmland to exploit in katsina while we preserve our rainforest in south
Re: Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again? by CioAngels(f): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
To go and steal what he could not steal before he was sent parking. He knows is more easy to have free access to steal as a governor than to sit down and read lengthy proposals to get Ajaokuta Steel Mill working because he does not want youths who are ready to work to better their existence. He only wants youths who carry his brief and fight for him during elections.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Airlifted Home For Annual Leave / INEC Bars 124 Political Parties From Participating In 2023 Elections / APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.