Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths (21772 Views)

Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity / Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2018
Is Reno a reactor!

This guy must be sad wherever he is and urgent measures need to be taken to redeem him cos he might commit suicide anytime soon.

After His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) wins the 2019 election that will take his administration to 2023, Reno will have no option than to commit suicide. It will be the height of his failures and he must be bold to take his own life.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Quality20(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2018
wrong. Buhari is only referring to criminally minded youths indulging in militancy,kidnapping, rapping, robbery n rituals.
Omokri , ur face is too carved n shaved for my liking, are u such a boy? well I see streaks of gray hairs yet he is still trying to look like a 20 yr old boy. Ur mates are professors in universities not ds one u are behaving like a Yahoo man
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Coldfeets: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2018
tayo200:
people who voted for this man in the last election are idiotsss... I respect, idiotssss.... and am sure some idiots will still vote for him again.. chai.. what a country... he should just die abeg

People who write "am sure" instead of "I am sure" or just "I'm sure" are the worst forms of idiots you can ever see.

I respect them not a lot simply because they can never learn.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Psyrus(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Pmb is high on cow piss

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by IBBG(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2018
this is preposterous and discombobulating

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I think for the first time since the death nd resurrection of christ,I agree with Buhari.

Pls where are our nigerian youths todaay??

You said it all...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by michoim(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Reno Omokri, your madness is making you quote Mr. President out of context...rubbish
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by 2016v2017: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
emiwanlee:
Anytime buhari travels outside, he talks like a fool
before what is he?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by boxypane(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
MR. PRESIDENT WAS RIGHT!
YUSUF BUHARI (Mr. President's son) was sponsored by his father to study, I guess in England. He didn't hustle to pay his fees like I did. I do not know where he works or hustle to earn a living but he recently crashed a power bike worth Millions of Naira... I quite know there are many young Nigerians who are just like Yusuf. Those are the type Mr. President referred to.
So Mr. President was right. Some Nigerian youths are uneducated and lazy and by inference some are educated and hardworking .
Which one are you?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by maestroferddi: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Badtman:
Reno is just reacting in UK like chemical.

He's sick upstair.

Only the lazy youths will go crazy about the president comment and quote me
You are an embarrassment to yourself...

Please somebody should help this fellow before it is too late...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by DEcclesia(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2018
what do you expect from ungrammatical human being like him if not destitute and chintzy...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by khalids: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2018
The Nigerian youths that he has interacted with and that he sees are the Northern ones........So you can see where he is coming from....he is virtually ignorant as to what is happening in other parts of the Country

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by degamemaster(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2018
What do you expect an illiterate herdsman without any verifiable cert but rode to power with help of millions of "educated" idiots who voted and manipulated the system for him?
Nigerian youths, this is an eye opener, buhari has proven to be a dullard as we warned earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by EddieCAD(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2018
angry
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2018
White007:
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.
bravo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by engrjacuzzi: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2018
Why won't he say the youths re lazy and don't want to do anything when Hausa children full street dey beg and they re below 30.
Oga u re right you dey use your village people do example. You too much

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2018
tayo200:
people who voted for this man in the last election are idiotsss... I respect, idiotssss.... and am sure some idiots will still vote for him again.. chai.. what a country... he should just die abeg

Go get a life!

A living dead wishing someone else dead grin grin grin

Dont you think you did be more successful if you were dead? Whats the use of your existence?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by expert234: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2018
Badtman:
Reno is just reacting in UK like chemical.

He's sick upstair.

Only the lazy youths will go crazy about the president comment and quote me

Only a lazy person that can't use his brain for constructive thinking can make this kind of Dolt-like comment.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by AntiPonzihater: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
We call buhari clueless. Why are even surprised he is talking in a clueless manner? You can't accuse a mad of madness. God whatever we did to deserve Buhari as president forgive us

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Larryslim(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2018
This country is just doomed!
I think we all should go on an excursion,let's go there and see how things are done and come back.
But I'm not following you guys back o
Because no solution to this country again
How sure are we that we arent voting in the worst person in 2019??
That's how they were all shouting buhari's name in 2015,what's the situation now??
I'm just tired of this country!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by ehbellsho(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2018
this is a slap on d Nigerian Youth. This man is nt talking like/as a Nigerian President. he's trying to defend himself showin to d world dat he has done more for d Youths whereas he has done nothing. bullsh!t.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by ststyreal(f): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2018
Goshhhh!!! This is bad. No family is free from one mis understanding or the other, why is the president tarnishing the image of our able Nigerian youth in the international world? To get visa now as a Nigerian youth will now be hell. Honestly, Nigerian youths are hardworking.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by UncleJudax(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2018
emiwanlee:
Anytime buhari travels outside, he talks like a fool
Maybe that's cos he is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by ufuosman(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari no get talk
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by brainbox1000(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2018
White007:
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.
. Nice one ..can I copy this?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by magzey: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2018
What Buhari said is a crystal truth, most of Ñigerian youth are lazy they want to be Rich without suffering.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Badtman(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are an embarrassment to yourself...

Please somebody should help this fellow before it is too late...
fool
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Badtman(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2018
expert234:

Only a lazy person that can't use his brain for constructive thinking can make this kind of Dolt-like comment.
unemployed teacher doh o
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by adudu208(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2018
I am not surprised at the unguarded outburst of Mr President. It seem he is assessing Nigerian youths based on his experience with his kids. One is tempted to say that President Buhari's kids and his kinsmen in Duara are probably the only lazy bunch we have in this country.

It is important to remind him that the legacies he met and enjoyed as a young man have been destroyed by him and his age-group who have consciously stunted the growth of our educational and health sector, and actively encourage the divide and rule tactics to perpetually subject the youth to political oblivion.

A man that is quick to malign his people in the world stage and discourage foreign direct investment by labelling his teeming youths which make up majority of its workforce as 'lazy, uneducated and freeloaders' is not fit to hold any political position.

The youths in this country have to rise up and take their destiny into their hands. The period where geriatric politicians are lording over strong and intelligent young men and women with laudable local and international achievements in all sphere of life should be put to an end.

Those youths who depend on hand outs from professional politicians whose only interest in politics is to loot our common wealth and heritage must repent from conspiring with those idiots and refuse to be used as willing tools to perpetuate their hold onto power.

Mr President should stop projecting his assessment of the capacity of his children and kinsmen as that of the vibrant and unrelenting Nigerian youth.

Mr President should be advised to stick to prepared speeches next time, as it seem he is on a self destruct mode.

Until he clears the smog surrounding his educational qualification and addresses the allegation of corruption against his inner caucus in government, Mr President should refrain from airing his opinion on matters that are beyond is grey matter.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2018
veekid:
Why would a 75 year old man seek re-election in a country that retires civil servants at 65 years
This can only happen when you surround yourself with thieves and deceivers who don't wanna tell you the truth.

Nigeria and her citizens are in hot soup
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths by Powerhousemm: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:
Is Reno a reactor!

This guy must be sad wherever he is and urgent measures need to be taken to redeem him cos he might commit suicide anytime soon.

After His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) wins the 2019 election that will take his administration to 2023, Reno will have no option than to commit suicide. It will be the height of his failures and he must be bold to take his own life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju / Bature Sambo, Others Defect To PDP In Zamfara State / Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.