Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Old Generation And Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Generation And Youth (377 Views)

Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / APC Women And Youth Presidential Campaign In PH Stadium Rivers State. Video / Top Most Developed Countries Are Led By The "Old Generation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Generation And Youth by Kustin(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2018
The way the older generation (anybody born before 1975) are going about this charade of calling our generation lazy and not hardworking is bizarre. They try to make us the problem and forget they are the problem.

They say we are science students,we take tramadol, constitute nuisance etc. But let me tell this, we weren't the ones who went abroad on government schorlaship, we weren't the ones who ate full chicken in school and drank milk.

We never saw a Nigeria flowing with milk and honey because they concerned themselves with eating and not thinking. They unlike biblical pharaoh didn't store in the time of plenty against famine.

Every old man and woman everywhere would tell a young person there is no job, that we are lazy and should become entrepreneurs, I understand the whole narrative of creating job blah blah but excuse me sir and ma, you've been gainfully employed as a govt. Worker since the 80s. How many jobs have you created?

It's funny how kettle calls the pot black. You are all scared to retire into misery and carry placards for unpaid pension. So you change your date of birth and fight for elongated stay in public service thereby giving less rooms to young vibrant, able bodied men to take up offices and move the country forward.
You said I should start a company, how many companies did you start when you finished the University.

Your generations are the ones in senate looting away our future, but you are more concerned with us having tattoos, dreads and saiging trousers. Your generation failed itself and viola! It's time to blame youth for moral decadence.

was it not your generation that instead of investing money, you rather change new notes and spray musicians at parties, so many faults left unmentioned, you are old now and cannot change your fate so you try to appear holier.

all we are today is what you made us.
Education is bad, it is my generation that is handling educational policies.abi is it not your generation that is asking for 5 ROUNDS OF SEX to pass a student.

we know know you want to render us useless so we won't take charge,but we will and very soon get our right.

And to my Y2K generation, let's get sense as we are already following the path of failure. let's do right and the future would be bright. in the history of Nigeria, we have more entrepreneurs in our generation than the whole generation in Nigeria from its inception. Let's take our trade out of Nigeria. Let's be commercial hub of Africa.

let's enlarge our coast, let's enlarge our coast, let's gain client from West Africa for a start and conquer Africa as a whole. We are the business generation and we shall succed.

Do have a blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy / Yes Some Nigeria Youths Are Lazy, I Agree With Mr President – A Concerned Nigeri / Yul Edochie Has Declared Interest To Run For The President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.