Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC (37917 Views)

Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Kylekent59: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
spirul77:
why wouldn't he support cee c when he has earmarked her for fucking immediately after the show.

in psquare voice

"after the show na the party for my room,room"
Hate comment
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Obiossy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
ceecee for the money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Klington: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
i see what gave buhari the adaucity to call nigerian youths lazy and uneducated.....

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by emperorblog(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
NIGERIA IS COMPLETELY FInish
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by loyaltygame(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
And the useless senator is from Edo state lipsrsealed

Useless as buhari
OGA READ BEFORE YOU MAKE COMMENT. HE IS NOT A SENATOR.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by steveDpro: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by amakabel: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
y won't buhari say we are lazy? joblessness indeed
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by talk2percy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chai, mmiri amaa efi na anya, giniiiiii!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
The girl is the real double Wahala

Really made the show interesting to an extent. There was always drama.

Give it to the lady, she is got the spotlight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by bazkid24(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Funnystatus:
Now Nigeria is moving forward. This are news that should be gracing our media. Thumbs up man

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by mikolo80: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The people of Egor and Ikpoba okha did not send honourable Johnson to watch BBN and campaign for one candidate.

You were sent there to represent the people attract good laws and development,project etc that would favour your constituents.

How would BBN favour them?
my dear don't deceive yourself
you can see his ppl smiling with him
THEY voted him to watch BBN o
action not words speak loudest
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by XingXhang(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Only supporters of domestic violence and bad attitude will support Cee cee
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by chocorex(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kylekent59:

Just type only "h"

smile, noted, just that sometimes if I type just a letter it brings an error page so I type more than one.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by derancle: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brooke60:
There was a country
called zoo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by CSTR1003: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
If this BBnaija was for US voters, ceecee would be the overwhelming favourite.
They love strong women. Women that can tell a man to fucck off.

The fear of active feminism would make ceecee the undisputed winner in the United States.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by elmagnifico411(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Man that young guy in the picture i dey sorry for pass. Him go Fit settle for a nonentity like cee-c? I pity him soul.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by PanickMode(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
I hv started thinking Nigerian yoots are mad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by sprints1: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
winner01:
Either Cee c or Sisi wins, I don't care. Who can explain to Nigerians that they are not voting because of themselves alone but because of the future of the unborn?
Who can explain to Nigerian youths to take their life seriously and focus on major things.
You can afford to be uninterested in politics but you cannot afford to be uninterested in governance and its effects.

Northerners are ready to keep buhari as president till 2023 while the rest of us are waiting for angels to vote him out?
Later we will be asking if it was cows that voted buhari?
bro ur vote won't count they will rig, use underage to vote, bribe officials my brother a fuccked up country like Nigeria is no place to be senile
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by krishfwesh(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Na wa ooo this is were Nigeria youth are active in,
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by delivryboy: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
chocorex:
I used to hate this cee c but with time I saw she's very strong. I know she let's her emotions control her but the we should know all women are abusers in nature and big talk active it takes a real man to tolerate a woman. some girls here will be bashing her while their own character is far worse, some girls de even beat their mother in-law and dem go come here come bash cee c. Abeg let the girl be. there is a reason for her every action. if u don't provoke her she won't bark. cee c all the way.

the first week she was with Tobi none of these character showed which means she can always be cool when you don't mess with her.

I don't see her as rude but I see her as a no nonsense girl.

Are you saying it's okay to accept abuse because it's coming from a woman? The true test of a person's character isn't when the sea is calm, the true test is when our patience provoked, how must restraint a person exercises in times of provocation. That is the definition of a strong personality.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by delivryboy: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
CSTR1003:

The fear of active feminism would make ceecee the undisputed winner in the United States.
Don't say what you don't know about the US, if it was in the US they would have kicked her out long ago. Her behavior does not represent the majority of their women and they would reject her before long. A strong woman and in fact feminism is not about being aggressive towards a man, it is about portraying a woman in the best possible light in the society, be it work place, politics, sports or entertainment. The US is an advance country not only because they have great fighter jets or nuclear war heads, it is advanced because the society is advanced in the understanding of human behavior, that is truly why they are called advanced.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by winner01(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
sprints1:
bro ur vote won't count they will rig, use underage to vote, bribe officials my brother a fuccked up country like Nigeria is no place to be senile
so we should not do anything about it?
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by IMASTEX: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brooke60:
There was a country
Truly the country is gone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by guiddoti: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
winner01:
Either Cee c or Sisi wins, I don't care. Who can explain to Nigerians that they are not voting because of themselves alone but because of the future of the unborn?
Who can explain to Nigerian youths to take their life seriously and focus on major things.
You can afford to be uninterested in politics but you cannot afford to be uninterested in governance and its effects.

Northerners are ready to keep buhari as president till 2023 while the rest of us are waiting for angels to vote him out?
Later we will be asking if it was cows that voted buhari?
Kontinew! With ceeC controversial saga, she still remains one of the top five house members. With or without PVC Buhari being put on eviction this week we still remain Presido in zoo republic come 2019, stop deceiving with PVC. No free n fair elections in Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by CSTR1003: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
delivryboy:

Don't say what you don't know about the US, if it was in the US they would have kicked her out long ago. Her behavior does not represent the majority of their women and they would reject her before long. A strong woman and in fact feminism is not about being aggressive towards a man, it is about portraying a woman in the best possible light in the society, be it work place, politics, sports or entertainment. The US is an advance country not only because they have great fighter jets or nuclear war heads, it is advanced because the society is advanced in the understanding of human behavior, that is truly why they are called advanced.
That is your own idea of what feminism should be.

Active feminism in America is aggressive. The Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Ellen DeGeneres ,Katy Perrys, and all the man hating lesbians of America will root for her 100%.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by guiddoti: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
mikolo80:
my dear don't deceive yourself
you can see his ppl smiling with him
THEY voted him to watch BBN o
action not words speak loudest
haha were they part of the mace runners?
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by chocorex(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
delivryboy:

Are you saying it's okay to accept abuse because it's coming from a woman? The true test of a person's character isn't when the sea is calm, the true test is when our patience provoked, how must restraint a person exercises in times of provocation. That is the definition of a strong personality.

I understand your point but everyone has their limit, there is a limit you can get to you will loose your cool. the girl was pushed to that limit, imagine being gossiped by people around you when ever you pass it's your name in their lips, you have every right to hit then hard without any one feeling remourse for them.

don't tell me with the rage in you, you won't cruse all the money loother in Nigeria if you have the power.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by delivryboy: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
CSTR1003:

That is your own idea of what feminism should be.

Active feminism in America is aggressive. The Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Ellen DeGeneres ,Katy Perrys, and all the man hating lesbians of America will root for her 100%.
My dear friend it appears you have the MTV perspective of America, these people do not even represent the generality of populace. Americans still hold on to their values contrary to what you may be seeing on E! TV and other glamorous channels. They still respect family, religion, the elderly, veterans, they still want to marry virgins (surprised?) and they don't like gays. They are not the crazy folks you think they are. They uphold good values.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by YourNemesis: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
CSTR1003:

If I hear.

So why didn't hillary clinton win the presidential elections.

Yes, some people will support her alright, but that doesn't mean she would be the overwhelming favorite like you put it.

Even in Nigeria and Africa here, can't you see she has a lot of support?
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by sparkyJ: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerians have been voting CeeC out but it was biggy who av manipulated d outcomes to save her. Biggy only wanted d votes to make money. Dey av their script planned out. CeeC cudnt av gone dat far wit dat level of criticism. Also bear in mind dat pple who don't watch d show hardly vote, so its doz who watched dat av lots of comment to make & by extension cast der votes. So its clear dat d majority is not cool wit her attitude. So who av been giving her doz huge votes? Biggy has been partial frm d beginning. Until 2 days ago, CeeC has done worse tings dat even attracted more serious punishment but trust biggy for back up. I dont hate any housemate but i hate d partiality on Biggie's part.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by CSTR1003: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
YourNemesis:

If I hear.

So why didn't hillary clinton win the presidential elections.

Yes, some people will support her alright, but that doesn't mean she would be the overwhelming favorite like yu put it.

Even in Nigeria and Africa here, can't you see she has a lot of support?
She won majority votes.If it was a popularity contest, she would have won.

But US elections are not just counted based on number of votes .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / Tobi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2018 #bbnaijafinale / BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.