Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC (37919 Views)

Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Lumig: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
uche87:
Cee-C's campaign team yesterday stormed the National Assembly to campaign for votes for the controversial housemate who has been graciously hurling insults at different directions.

Hon. Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma representing Egor/Ikpoba-okha constituency of Edo State has tipped Cee-C to win the Big Brother Naija reality show which is expected to end in three days.

Some youths comprising more of ladies with branded shirts stormed the National Assembly to campaign for the curvy housemate. They succeeded in getting the endorsement of the All Progressives Congress chieftain who is very vocal at the Green Chamber.

"Help me support Cee-C" Hon. Agbonayinma said in a video amid cheers.

They promised to bring Cee-C to the House of Reps member. Cee-C is one of the most popular housemates in the contest but her tirade against Tobi yesterday dealt a huge blow to her fan base, even though she has apologized.

The winner of the show is expected to walk away with a grand prize of N45 million.

Click here for the video https://www.tori.ng/news/94186/bbnaija-nigerian-lawmaker-endorses-ceec-photosvide.html

... Na this kind thing our Senators dey endorse, instead of them to encourage young dudes excelling in their academics
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by YourNemesis: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
CSTR1003:

She won majority votes.If it was a popularity contest, she would have won.

But US elections are not just counted based on number of votes .

ok but still she was clear favorite before the election and could only win the popular votes because the democrat states are more populated anyways. California played a huge role in her winning of the popular votes. Without CA it would hv probably bn too close to call.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by CSTR1003: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
YourNemesis:

ok but still she was clear favorite before the election and could only win the popular votes because the democrat states are more populated anyways. California played a huge role in her winning of the popular votes. Without CA it would hv probably bn too close to call.
We are saying the same the same thing.

Californians too will vote for ceecee.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by YourNemesis: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
CSTR1003:

We are saying the same the same thing.

Californians too will vote for ceecee.

she might scrape through and win, but not like overwhelmingly like you think.

Besides, the way I see Cee-C is not about the woman power thingy, she is just plain rude. she is very brash and uncultured to both women and men alike. It isn't just about her being able to tell a man off.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by oruma19: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
If Cee-C wins this show, them Nigerians should be ready for youths that will be useless to this generation. Parents should be ready to receive the corpses of their daughters afta 2 months of marriage to their spouses (if at all they get married), all forms of misbehavior and disrespect would have been endorsed and there will be no future for the youth of the country. I dont hate Cee-C but I hate her character, she lacks home training. She can Neva be a role model to any reasonable youth, no, never.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by mikolo80: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
guiddoti:
haha were they part of the mace runners?
hehe
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
on behalf of the good and hardworking people of Edo state, we hereby declare Agbonayima Ehiozuwa a big goat and a disgrace to the community
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by amazon14: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
livinus009:
CeeC all the Way

Please how do i vote Cee-C? I just love her frankness and bold
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

they are lucky its not ijaw boys that invaded that complex, by now we would have been looking for that complex
I would have preferred if those guys were my ijaw brothers o.
Imagine a whole leader endorsing someone from a show that won't add any financial figure to our national revenue.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by MrBONE2(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brooke60:
There was a country
That was an African Country grin
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by rasco2000me: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Shey this show how lazy d honourable is I just pity the people you are representing they hv no value for there vote.let me ask this man did you watch d program or you are just follow follow
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by madjune(m): 4:01am On Apr 20, 2018
When 2 out of every 3 Nigerian youth talk nothing but Big brother and CeeC, tell me why anybody won't call them lazy?

A man with some job wont have time for this distraction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / Tobi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2018 #bbnaijafinale / BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.