Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court (9492 Views)

Breaking: Court Grants Melaye Bail On Ground Of Ill-health / Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by daviefm(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
IF WE CRITICALLY REASON WITH BUHARI ON HIS STATEMENT.. HE'S RIGHT
LOOK AT THOSE CAMPAIGNING FOR BBNAIJA
LOOK AT OMO AGEGE, MACE ISSUE
LOOK AROUND AND SEE HOW STUDENTS ARE INTO YAHOO.. LAUTECH NA DEM HEADQUARTER

BUT BUHARI SHOULDN'T SAY THAT, AGBAYA NI UNCLE BUHARI
THE WAY PDP ARE BEHAVING, THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY THEY NEVER LOOT NIGERIA OR WHAT ARE THEY SUGGESTING?

METUH, U WILL NOT DIE UNTIL YOU ANSWER FOR UR CASE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Printerscanner:

If you are not a lazy youth, you will be busy and not ranting on cyberspace when your mates and seriously busy.
lol. I doubt if you have got half of what I have achieved today. I come here in my leisure sir
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
docadams:

Irrelevant epistle from a lazy Nigerian youth.
LOL. Lazy indeed. I doubt if you were as productive as I was today. Come and see loads of work i need to attend to before I retire to bed tonight. You Nigerian youths hate the truth and that's why most of you would ever remain in same position. Wake up grin grin
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by authority2006(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
fairfora:
Make this man just die for una hand. He had been admitted in LUTH twice before his case even commenced. It's only in Nigeria that human lives mean nothing. This man did not commit any murder. You have collected all you claimed he stole. Another civil war loading shocked shocked shocked I am waiting for the day buhari would probe his brother's wife, Turai Yaradua who owns many estates and hectares of land in Abuja. the woman who held Nigeria to ransom when her husband took ill, using the opportunity of her husband's ill health to steal billions of Naira. PMB has already said we are lazy in the ongoing commonwealth meeting. We voted him in 2015 because we believed in him and he did not say Nigerian Youths were lazy that time. Now that he thinks he does not need our votes again, he can say anything he likes. Only a daft among the youths will vote him again

And if PDP has national convention tomorrow, he will be the first one arrive at the venue. Politicians are actors, I hope it doesn't take you too long to understand.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by authority2006(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
fairfora:
LOL. Lazy indeed. I doubt if you were as productive as I was today. Come and see loads of work i need to attend to before I retire to bed tonight. You Nigerian youths hate the truth and that's why most of you would ever remain in same position. Wake up grin grin

Your epistle was irrelevant, truthfully. May be, na dat your overload work cause am.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
authority2006:

And if PDP has national convention tomorrow, he will be the first one arrive at the venue. Politicians are actors, I hope it doesn't take you too long to understand.
So, are you saying he's joking with his ill health? When Buhari said he was sick and needed medical vacation in the uk< you guys said it was a joke and if at all he was sick, he should have been treated back home. What happened subsequently? Buhari spent months instead of weeks with scary, near-bone look. If somebody says he's sick with a proof from his doctor who understands him better, you do not doubt it. It's only in Nigeria lives of human beings are worthless.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by baslone: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
fairfora:
Make this man just die for una hand. He had been admitted in LUTH twice before his case even commenced. It's only in Nigeria that human lives mean nothing. This man did not commit any murder. You have collected all you claimed he stole. Another civil war loading shocked shocked shocked I am waiting for the day buhari would probe his brother's wife, Turai Yaradua who owns many estates and hectares of land in Abuja. the woman who held Nigeria to ransom when her husband took ill, using the opportunity of her husband's ill health to steal billions of Naira. PMB has already said we are lazy in the ongoing commonwealth meeting. We voted him in 2015 because we believed in him and he did not say Nigerian Youths were lazy that time. Now that he thinks he does not need our votes again, he can say anything he likes. Only a daft among the youths will vote him again

Nigerian youths?

All we do is follow wizkid on IG, don jazzy on twitter, snake threads on NL, rest of the hours on Big brother while paying tithe to God expecting miracles to make us rich without hustling.

All we do is whine, too lazy too use our brains to reason how to prevent him from a second term.

I think he was right after all.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by steveDpro: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by authority2006(m): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
fairfora:
So, are you saying he's joking with his ill health? When Buhari said he was sick and needed medical vacation in the uk< you guys said it was a joke and if at all he was sick, he should have been treated back home. What happened subsequently? Buhari spent months instead of weeks with scary, near-bone look. If somebody says he's sick with a proof from his doctor who understands him better, you do not doubt it. It's only in Nigeria lives of human beings are worthless.

He had lied before, now I know that you didn't know. He went to the PDP national convention after he approached the court to travel out on medical tourism.
This medical drama this time around is just about his reaching out to the FG that he wanted to enter into plea bargaining which was turned down by the FG because he himself had turned down the opportunity in the past.
If his defence council starts their defence today, it will be just a matter of time before he's sent to the prison. He knows that. Don't be fooled by Metuh.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
baslone:

Nigerian youths?

All we do is follow wizkid on IG, don jazzy on twitter, snake threads on NL, rest of the hours on Big brother while paying tithe to God expecting miracles to make us rich without hustling.

All we do is whine, too lazy too use our brains to reason how to prevent him from a second term.

What a pity! I doubt if you have ever visited places like Germany, UK , US ,Canada or ordinary south africa and seen how our youths are working hard to make ends meet, shuttling 2 jobs. Hardly would you find one out of the 10 top rated companies globally without a nigerian youth placed at a decision-making level. I can name names here if you want. Amazingly, those guys doing us proud had their first degrees here in Nigeria before leaving the country out of frustration for greener pastures abroad. Go to the north pole, you'd find nigerian youths there hustling and what do you call all these....laziness or fun? The government of president buhari has failed to create an enabling environment for our ever-ready youths to thrive. How many employments has he created so far...apart from the name calling and the so called recovery of looted funds? When they too leave the government, their yansh would be let open like the PDP. Have you forgot the You-win programme of the PDP? We all agree the pdp failed us but they had good programmes that really empowered youths in their time, especially during GEJ government. Can you name one thing the buhari-led govt has done to engage our youths? the so-called N-power is nothing but scam. The benue youths, especially those ugwu young farmers have been sacked by fulani herdsmen, rendering them jobless . These were the guys who were making millions every month by transporting ugwu leaf to lagos in trucks with lettuce. We all heard their success stories here a couple of years ago on NL. They employed over 30 staff. Where are they today? The cows have taken over their land and the government is not doing anything to send the killer herdsmen packing. I doubt if nigerian youths love fun as do their counterparts in the western world. Where the whites are busy clubbing and having fun , our youths are busy working hard , combining 2 or even 3 jobs. I was in Chicago recently and I pitied the way our youths awere over-stressing themselves. They hardly sleep. The nollywood rose to stardom without the government's subvention or assistance of any kind and now, the fed govt is eyeing the industry because of how lucrative it is, so they could make as much revenue as possible from the effort they did not sweat for. This is a sector occupied by over 70 per cent of our youths. JEG even tried by giving them a little to expand. Nigerian youths are not lazy, maybe you are.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by Timbuktu14(m): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2018
baslone:

Nigerian youths?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by mistercharles: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Timbuktu14:
cheesy cheesy
gerarahia Mehn shiit!

"All we know" ... you & who??
You're lazy doesn't mean the rest are lazy!
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by akpanbaba: 3:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Met uh is good actor and he must be given AC TOR of the year Award.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by ihatesycophant(m): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2018
fairfora:

You see the mentality of Nigerian youth. What concern the case at hand with Turai Yar'adua? I remember, some of the land they claimed she unlawfully acquired and they seized from her, she took them to court and she won the case. This even happened during Jonathan's regime.
Same youth would be crying leaders made the system unbearable, same youth still supporting those that made same system unconducive for them.
Well, if you had taken time to read the this piece, Metuh was just deceiving himself and his family. As a lawyer he called himself, he should have known that trial judge cannot seat on its own case. Instead of him to appeal the case at appeal court, he was still using the old delay tactic at the trial court. His own lawyers are also puncturing the case for him. Until we're ready to fight our common enemies, Nigeria cannot move forward. Few individuals just sit to eat the destinies of the nation and we applaud them to high heavens.
On the issue of some Nigerians lazy. It's a fact system, we may say he should not have said so in such gathering he was but that was a true statement. We may wish to deny it but that's the fact and truth. There are many Nigerians today that well known to be school dropouts but are the most richest individuals in their domain and even have assets that those that went to school and doing legal jobs don't have. We all know the amount of money govt have been spending on individuals that refused to be responsible. Go to any place now, you see gathering of youths, ask them what are they doing. Their answer is, I am into politics. Is politics a profession? No matter how bad the statement appear to be, cannot be wished away to be less true.

1 Like

Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2018
ihatesycophant:

You see the mentality of Nigerian youth. What concern the case at hand with Turai Yar'adua? I remember, some of the land they claimed she unlawfully acquired and they seized from her, she took them to court and she won the case. This even happened during Jonathan's regime.
Same youth would be crying leaders made the system unbearable, same youth still supporting those that made same system unconducive for them.
Well, if you had taken time to read the this piece, Metuh was just deceiving himself and his family. As a lawyer he called himself, he should have known that trial judge cannot seat on its own case. Instead of him to appeal the case at appeal court, he was still using the old delay tactic at the trial court. His own lawyers are also puncturing the case for him. Until we're ready to fight our common enemies, Nigeria cannot move forward. Few individuals just sit to eat the destinies of the nation and we applaud them to high heavens.
On the issue of some Nigerians lazy. It's a fact system, we may say he should not have said so in such gathering he was but that was a true statement. We may wish to deny it but that's the fact and truth. There are many Nigerians today that well known to be school dropouts but are the most richest individuals in their domain and even have assets that those that went to school and doing legal jobs don't have. We all know the amount of money govt have been spending on individuals that refused to be responsible. Go to any place now, you see gathering of youths, ask them what are they doing. Their answer is, I am into politics. Is politics a profession? No matter how bad the statement appear to be, cannot be wished away to be less true.
okay sir. Is that all you know about turai yaradua? Did patience not challenge the millions of Dollar she stole in court? Did she not also win? Here we go again, buhari apologists. Had patience Jonathan had a strong lawyer back then, she also would have snatched that huge piece of lands from turai. There are much more assets she stole whilst her husband was away. Have you ever asked your self which company did turai have that fetched her so much money to buy hectares of land in Abuja where a plot of land costs millions of naira? Which work has she ever done in her life to have fetched her so much money and the same applies to patience Jonathan. If she's not a thief, why did she run to meet OBJ during the land saga in Abeokuta, begging the old man to come to her rescue? If not for our faulty judicial system where judges give justice to the highest bidder, both turai and patience ought to have been in prison by now. I hope buhari won't sweep her investigation under the carpet. They're all thieves. All our politicians are thieves including the governor of the state you hail from. You are entitled to your opinion by supporting your man on the statement he made about the youths. Maybe you're among the lazy few. He has shot himself in the leg by uttering such an unfortunate comment. I watched him make that comment on BBC but Bros Femi adeshina denied him uttering such a statement and the media back home were not allowed to air it in the news. We're not lazy and we're not fools. If truly Nigerians are lazy, would they have been scattered all over the world doing us proud. Same youths would leave the country out of frustration and nepotism and the moment they get out there, they begin to trail blaze once they find an enabling environment to thrive. Just this week, chimamanda adichie won a prestigious award in new York, beating her white counterparts hands down, so, are we lazy? In Nigeria they'd play politics in sports with ethnic preference but same athletes would go abroad and represent another country and do them proud. We in the south west don't see politics as profession okay? We're industrious youths. It's you guys who see federal appointments as a big deal and that's what made you more lazy out there. Has that made you more developed in your region than us? As early as 4;30am, we're out in Lagos for work but over there, you are still sleeping, waiting for that fed jobs that may never come. What enabling environment had buhari provided for the youths before he went out and disgrace himself with such a comment? How many jobs has he created? Well, his comment is bereft of reason and a sign of old age. We're expecting him back home. Next year is around the corner. Our pvcs would redraw the lines. Have a nice day.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2018
fairfora:
What a pity! I doubt if you have ever visited places like Germany, UK , US ,Canada or ordinary south africa and seen how our youths are working hard to make ends meet, shuttling 2 jobs. Hardly would you find one out of the 10 top rated companies globally without a nigerian youth placed at a decision-making level. I can name names here if you want. Amazingly, those guys doing us proud had their first degrees here in Nigeria before leaving the country out of frustration for greener pastures abroad. Go to the north pole, you'd find nigerian youths there hustling and what do you call all these....laziness or fun? The government of president buhari has failed to create an enabling environment for our ever-ready youths to thrive. How many employments has he created so far...apart from the name calling and the so called recovery of looted funds? When they too leave the government, their yansh would be let open like the PDP. Have you forgot the You-win programme of the PDP? We all agree the pdp failed us but they had good programmes that really empowered youths in their time, especially during GEJ government. Can you name one thing the buhari-led govt has done to engage our youths? the so-called N-power is nothing but scam. The benue youths, especially those ugwu young farmers have been sacked by fulani herdsmen, rendering them jobless . These were the guys who were making millions every month by transporting ugwu leaf to lagos in trucks with lettuce. We all heard their success stories here a couple of years ago on NL. They employed over 30 staff. Where are they today? The cows have taken over their land and the government is not doing anything to send the killer herdsmen packing. I doubt if nigerian youths love fun as do their counterparts in the western world. Where the whites are busy clubbing and having fun , our youths are busy working hard , combining 2 or even 3 jobs. I was in Chicago recently and I pitied the way our youths awere over-stressing themselves. They hardly sleep. The nollywood rose to stardom without the government's subvention or assistance of any kind and now, the fed govt is eyeing the industry because of how lucrative it is, so they could make as much revenue as possible from the effort they did not sweat for. This is a sector occupied by over 70 per cent of our youths. JEG even tried by giving them a little to expand. Nigerian youths are not lazy, maybe you are.

You must have too much time on your hands to write baseless Epistles.

Buhari never said Nigerian youths are lazy. I just watched the video on channels TV this morning.

You are just an illiterate that allows people to think for you. I can confidently say you have not watched the video. This is election season, and politicians would twist words to deceive gullible fools like you. Go watch the video and come back to apologize for your foolishness.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You must have too much time on your hands to write baseless Epistles.

Buhari never said Nigerian youths are lazy. I just watched the video on channels TV this morning.

You are just an illiterate that allows people to think for you. I can confidently say you have not watched the video. This is election season, and politicians would twist words to deceive gullible fools like you. Go watch the video and come back to apologize for your foolishness.
People like you would always fail English a hundred times. Must you wait until somebody speaks literally before you understand his standpoint? No wonder we still have dullard in our clime who cannot decipher a simple comment. I pity you. Olodo
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by mapet: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2018
givan:
I wonder on what ground the judge has said this?! Is he in any doubt that the accused may be conniving with the accuser (federal authority)
to present fake health bill?

Grounds? I guess this is the (legal) grounds

According to the judge, “I am wondering, if the defendant is really sick as he claims, why did he not appeal the two earlier decisions of the court that refused to release his international passport.

“I doubt that he is really ill as he wants the court to believe, if he is, he should have appealed the decisions of the court at the Court of Appeal.”

The judge wondered why Metuh appealed decisions of the trial court that had nothing to do with his health but refused to appeal those that dealt directly with his health.

Abang held that it seemed there was a hidden agenda by Metuh to present the court as inhuman by filing the same application before the trial court a third time rather than going on appeal.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by Timbuktu14(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2018
mistercharles:
gerarahia Mehn shiit!

"All we know" ... you & who??
You're lazy doesn't mean the rest are lazy!
It isn't me you should be quoting oo.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by mistercharles: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Timbuktu14:
It isn't me you should be quoting oo.
bro no vex ...I was too pissed to notice grin
I wanted to quote that lazy Nigerian that commented rubbish
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2018
fairfora:
People like you would always fail English a hundred times. Must you wait until somebody speaks literally before you understand his standpoint? No wonder we still have dullard in our clime who cannot decipher a simple comment. I pity you. Olodo

SMH. You are just beating about the bush. I never failed in English exams. So you should question your intellect. I saw the video myself, unlike you who follow the bandwagon. Whoever has seen the video and still follow the popular narrative is a disgrace.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by greatman247(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2018
fairfora:

If he dies he dies nothing will happen. He is not bigger than Nigeria. And mind you, what he commits and murder there is no significant difference. For example if money meant for sick people are siphon and thereby resulting to their death, what would you call such? It still means his action causes murder. Probably you think murder only happens with knife or gun? A lot of ways to commit murder.

Corruption is even worst than straight murder. Corruption brewed sufferness before the real murder. It brings hunger before death. Metuh is suffering because he refused to give up the money he stole, he said he can defend the case, and he said he will rather fight the case than give up any money. Other fellows who stole and agreed with the FG to give up the money and properties are freed and probably enjoying now, whatever the case maybe i wouldn't know. How can you say you will fight a case that you already know in your heart you commited. He is no longer in power so he shouldn't think he still have those powers he have under GEJ. FG, are superior to him. And then you sort for empathy from the same Nigeria you stole from? That is why they are showing him hell on earth. He should face his problems alone we are already battling some of the problems caused by corrupt leaders in Nigeria.

Again if he dies this way, nothing will happen. People that pass him have come and gone and nothing happens so he is not as important more than they do.

Though Buhari bleeped up for that statement regarding Nigerian youth and the aide that wrote that speech should be sacked self meanwhile Metuh must pay dearly. His death will be most appreciated self so that other thieves or potential thieves should learn.

They have robbed us way too much. I wonder why you are having pitty for him self.

1 Like

Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by baslone: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2018
fairfora:
What a pity! I doubt if you have ever visited places like Germany, UK , US ,Canada or ordinary south africa and seen how our youths are working hard to make ends meet, shuttling 2 jobs.

Been to more places than these and I know what I see.

Never been to South Africa before but I know the types of daily news that pop up on Nigerians living in that country.
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2018
baslone:

Been to more places than these and I know what I see.

Never been to South Africa before but I know the types of daily news that pop up on Nigerians living in that country.
so, what's now your point? That Nigerian youths are lazy in spite of what you've seen?
Re: Metuh’s Claim Of Ill Health Doubtful – Court by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

SMH. You are just beating about the bush. I never failed in English exams. So you should question your intellect. I saw the video myself, unlike you who follow the bandwagon. Whoever has seen the video and still follow the popular narrative is a disgrace.
I've got no more time to waste on you. If truly you watched the video and you still see nothing wrong about it, it's a pity. You're not different from the other guy on channels TV this morning in the red shirt, who claimed to be a representative of a youth organisation but still was on the wrong side. He couldn't even decipher intelligent questions thrown at him by the anchor, Ajuri Ngelale . What a pity!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. / Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa / After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.