Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerian Youths What Do You Do For A Living? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths What Do You Do For A Living? (397 Views)

2019 Elections: 2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths What To Do / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Recession, Politics And Nigerian Youths: What Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths What Do You Do For A Living? by akeentech(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am a Nigerian youth, and I'm not lazy. I'm working my ass off to make a better life for myself.....

I make sure I write a quality blog content, do my SEO perfectly, do night browsing just make my blog stands out. I still have to go to where I do my technical skills training Monday to Friday, Listen and reply to my readers.

In a saner environment I should be earning nothing less than 500k monthly but no, Your government is the worst in the history of Nigeria. Imagine a second class upper graduate have to hustle for his survival.

I do go out every day. Go to Lagos island nd see vast majority of the youths riding Okada for survival same to mainland, Computer village, Alaba intl mrk, Aba etc are full of youths.

We youths engage in all kind of jobs just to make a living from Okada and Keke napep riding to Kaya, Pufpuf Selling, danfo driver etc.

Thank God I have my PVC comes 2019 you are going back to Daura.
Lalasticlala anything to say?

Re: Nigerian Youths What Do You Do For A Living? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
beta go hustle for visa, ur pvc is worthless. na atiku beta pass pmb abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Please, Are You Sure This Is Baba??? / Meet Nigerians Youngest Presidential Candidate Have You Seen Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.