Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) (40264 Views)

Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by FrenchWay: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
D
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
She knows where to get another one.
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
OfficialDad:

Madam why re u following me nah.
Mbok, stop quoting me. How's baby?

Henceforth, only quote me if you want to buy soaps. Okay?
Thanks.
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Mbok, stop quoting me. How's baby?

Henceforth, only quote me if you want to buy soaps. Okay?

Thanks.

Okay. How much is your soap?
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
e no go pass
- Mile 2
- Apongbon bridge
- Eko bridge
wey the thing happen

One of these places sha
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Which film she don act edakun?
Snake in the nollywood shadow grin

1 Like

Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by Haryourmieykhun(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
CaptJeffry:
She's curvy, that's all I can see. undecided
I know say na there ur eyes go dey
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by Olaiya26: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
fuckerstard:
They want some of your curves perhaps

Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Me I'm just laughing, Shebi the Rich think the shenanigans and lawlessness in this country will not reach them, hiding in them Pipeline areas won't save u o! If u won't come and join let us together figure the way forward, it wee reach u one day.
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
CastedBlog:
Nollywood actress Onyi Alex Has to rush to a nearby Car Mechanic, after the Screen of her White baby got destroyed by Armed robbers last night, Sharing the video on her page, the curvaceous screen star said the robbers had guns and made away with her bag, and phone..

Just few days ago a video of her dancing like Nicki Minaj hit International Cyber space, And now she was robbed at gun point.. Too bad.

See below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/curvaceous-actress-onyi-alex-robbed-at.html

Did she get the vehicle from acting or she has something that fetches her Money? can someone tell me what she does for a living? And I don't f**kin know her
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Haryourmieykhun:
I know say na there ur eyes go dey
How did you know? Are you an Iffa priest
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by Dericinh: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Which film she don act edakun?

7 books of moses bro n lots more.. ......
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by steveDpro: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by ariesbull: 3:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Igbo girls fine shaaa
Re: Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 5:12am On Apr 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Okay. How much is your soap?

Hi there, they come in different sizes Sir. Hang in there, I'd get back to you on it.

Bless up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday / Olu Jacobs Shows Swag At 76 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.