Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers (102767 Views)

A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Bank Workers Pull Out Of Planned Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Foyedun: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please i am going for assessment at baobab microfinance bank what are the question they are likely to ask me
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Foyedun: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
I am going for assessment at baobab microfinance bank Please what are the likely questions they will ask me
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Foyedun:
I am going for assessment at baobab microfinance bank Please what are the likely questions they will ask me

1. tell me about yourself
2. do you have a previous working experience
3. What do you know about Microfinace Banks in Nigeria... and its customers ?
3. how do you think you can incorporate your previous working ideas into this company ?
4. How many years experience do you have in sales
5. whats your goals and ambition
6. how do you think working with us will benefit the company

goodluck bro

2 Likes

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by barnny(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Prettyoma001:
Good day, please I got an invite for the role of a trainee cashier @ AB microfinance,
Please does anyone know the questions to expect for the interview?
This my email ihuomaejike22@gmail.com

Thanks
When is your test? i think I have a guide to their questions

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by barnny(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Prettyoma001:
Good day, please I got an invite for the role of a trainee cashier @ AB microfinance,
Please does anyone know the questions to expect for the interview?
This my email ihuomaejike22@gmail.com

Thanks
Hello how was the test. Which of the state did u write?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Momoamoz(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Pls what's the salary range of gemstone mfb, Kuda bank and Asha mfb?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Apostlepalito: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning everyone!

I know this thread is old but please can anyone reply!

I got an interview with LAPO MFB as CSO..
Who knows what the pay Is and the job functions
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Timileyin113: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
barnny:

Yo, can I have the guide please?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Debest080: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please does anyone knows how much Standard Life organization pays Bsc and HND holder?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Donangelo(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
How can I apply for a job at LAPO microfinance bank, because I have not seen their vacancy advert before?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Bakerdav: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Donangelo:
How can I apply for a job at LAPO microfinance bank, because I have not seen their vacancy advert before?
same by na edo pple dull the banks
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by fineguy11(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2022
Donangelo:
The bank recruits via staff referrals.

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Donangelo(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2022
Can you please refer me, I know you must a staff.
fineguy11:
The bank recruits via staff referrals.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by fineguy11(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
Donangelo:
Can you please refer me, I know you must a staff.
I was but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by wowmagonline: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Favy93(f): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Apostlepalito:
Good morning everyone!

I know this thread is old but please can anyone reply!

I got an interview with LAPO MFB as CSO..
Who knows what the pay Is and the job functions

Please how did you apply?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by cuffee: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hanibal:
I just laugh at some comments here... Don't let their usually shiity office environment deceive you, some micro finance pay more than the average commercial bank .
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about...
do you know anything about paymyrent? Its a rent saving platform. I had an interview with them
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Wunmyte100: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Good morning everyone.
Please does anyone knows about COOLBUCKS LTD, I got an offer there,and the pay is a little fine, but my concern is if they won't owe salary.

Thank you.
It's urgent tho, I have to sign the offer letter today.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Harkheen(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2022
How much does safegate microfinance bank pay as salary to deposit mobilization officer and senior client relationship officer
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by TheFalcon01: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2022
VcStunner:
I must be frank with you, sometimes the location decides that. North Central could be kaduna, nassarawa or plateau states in which only a micro finance bank located in kd may be able to pay up to 60k, the rest may start you with 35k to 50k at best.

Is this for Amala or Agbado?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Lisaint(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mfb job ain’t easy
Its not just a sit down in the office job
Been a CO or LO means 60 percent of your work is on the field!
And its more stressful when the mfb is new
Unlike all this
Lapo,Gromming,Asha that has make name for themselves
I’m currently with one
Though it new and I’m still the only CO working there
Buh trust me it’s not easy
Im thinking of quitting during end of the year cause its taking all my time without giving me room to check other place for self development
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Lisaint(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Momoamoz:
Pls what's the salary range of gemstone mfb, Kuda bank and Asha mfb?

I love to know more about Asha cause someone was saying its 43k for an unconfirmed LO
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by tasmanedwara: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by taiwotosho22(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

1. tell me about yourself
2. do you have a previous working experience
3. What do you know about Microfinace Banks in Nigeria... and its customers ?
3. how do you think you can incorporate your previous working ideas into this company ?
4. How many years experience do you have in sales
5. whats your goals and ambition
6. how do you think working with us will benefit the company

goodluck bro
Do you know how much Baobab pay DSA(marketer)
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by ThankGod1234567: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pls how much do Lapo mfb pay their CSO currently, HND/BSC Holders
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by kolarov93(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
ThankGod1234567:
Pls how much do Lapo mfb pay their CSO currently, HND/BSC Holders

I heard 93k
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Lisaint(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
kolarov93:

I heard 93k

Bruh!

Do you later get the lapo job?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Lisaint(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Do anyone has Grooming recuritment link?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by kolarov93(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by romeoprexx: 1:23pm On Apr 15
barnny:

mine is tomorrow. would really appreciate if I can get the questions format for trainee cashier. romeoprexx@yahoo.com is my email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.