Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him (32457 Views)

Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly / Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. / Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by asobo: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
babaolofin:

Have they arrested Dino?

This is injustice. The senate with corrupt leadership that stole our money, bought properties everywhere, falsified documents & still swore to an oath. Those people that committed Perjury - an intentional act of swearing a false oath or falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth are not worthy to lead Parliament in a sane environment.

This crime is more weightier than the removal of the mace

This cannot happen under Obj.
Nothing stops you from sueing them. Let's stop supporting illegality with illegality. U are an example of a typical apc supporter, so because it happened during pdp it is allowed to happen under apc. Shame
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by justtoodark: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
una are making too much noise....

if a foreigner took,it would be a different story....

thats declaration of war....

some senators were still smiling while the mace was removed....their are no laws prohibiting nigerians to take it....
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by flamingREED(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Paperwhite:
See shithole COUNTRY being led by shithole leaders Commit an ILLEGALITY and add IMPUNITY to it. Are senators under IMMUNITY
Yet all the NASS SECURITY agencies watched as the sai baba zombie senator desecrated the Nigerian nation. undecided The show of INFAMY was ocastrated by the shithole APC .

Your anger rhymes.
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by justtoodark: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
flamingREED:

Your anger rhymes.

i dont even understand how you call your own house shitthole....this easterners sef....

its like calling my apartment shitthole...makes no sense............. undecided
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
asobo:
Nothing stops you from sueing them. Let's stop supporting illegality with illegality. U are an example of a typical apc supporter, so because it happened during pdp it is allowed to happen under apc. Shame

Have they arrested Dino?

This is injustice. The senate with corrupt leadership that stole our money, bought properties everywhere, falsified documents & still swore to an oath. Those people that committed Perjury - an intentional act of swearing a false oath or falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth are not worthy to lead Parliament in a sane environment.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by bukunmi01: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ordinary applicant, the court can not spell undecided
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by justtoodark: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
can you easterners let this shithole nonesense rest....a white morooon called your house shitthole.....soooo,what.....??

must you repeat it like a parott till kingdom comes....??

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by opribo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Who is this Omo Agege, where is he from causing headache for nigeria. the name alone sound like area boys title. Just don't know how some people happen to be the leaders of this country, makes me wonder really that in a land of the highly educated, killers and evil men hold sway.
That must change henceforth.

Meanwhile, one expired baba is out there calling us lazy. No problem we will teach him what laziness means in 2019.
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by SmartPolician: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
The judiciary is doing this country more harm than good
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by asobo: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
babaolofin:

Have they arrested Dino?

Copy and paste. Some thing tells you are among the thugs
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by justtoodark: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
osusuallstars:

fool not am american but an iraqi

realy....??....i tut it was an american....and what happened after that....?
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by edupedia: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Paperwhite:
See shithole country being led by shithole leaders Commit an illegality and add impunity to it.Are senators under immunity
Yet all the NASS security agencies watched as the sai baba zombie senator desecrated the Nigerian nation. undecided The show of infamy was ocastrated by the shithole APC.

...what will u say when the whole complex is locked up like your looting masters did?... What is good for the goose.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
asobo:
Copy and paste. Some thing tells you are among the thugs

Yes, I am an intellectual thug to borrow the words of Prof Wole Soyinka & Ofeimun Odia when they are referred to as intellectual millitants. I can copy & paste my postings several times as occasion demands to attack conscience. Afterall, Uthman Dan Fodio said " conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it".
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by Ojemedad: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please what is the meaning of Agege, Yoruba guys help out
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by asobo: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
babaolofin:

Yes, I am an intellectual thug to borrow the words of Prof Wole Soyinka & Ofeimun Odia when they are referred to as intellectual millitants. I can copy & paste my postings several times as occasion demands to attack conscience. Afterall, Uthman Dan Fodio said " conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it".

DSS asap come get him.
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by Franking: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
How do they do it? I mean using court to stop them from being arrested.
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry angry
okomile:
It's well
It is not well
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by invigilator(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
justtoodark:

look...lets be honest....who gave the mandate to them in the senate....??....not people like me and you that voted them to be their....??

any nigerian can go their and take it....no biggy....this shows our democracy is working....not that i like democracy anyways....

democracy provides a medium for the people to have a say/opinion in the government decision. Oppose or even unsit an existing leader.... It's not an excuse for certain group of humans to walk into the NA n take the mace. If they had problems, There's a better dialogue to it than committing a federal crime
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by Rick9(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nothing surprises me about NIGERIA anymore
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by justtoodark: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
invigilator:

democracy provides a medium for the people to have a say/opinion in the government decision. Oppose or even unsit an existing leader.... It's not an excuse for certain group of humans to walk into the NA n take the mace. If they had problems, There's a better dialogue to it than committing a federal crime

its a political statement....thats all....is not that that thing is worth that much....they even have a replica for it....is not that nigeria will collapse because that thing is missing....

relax....

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by authority2006(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Paperwhite:
See shithole country being led by shithole leaders Commit an illegality and add impunity to it.Are senators under immunity
Yet all the NASS security agencies watched as the sai baba zombie senator desecrated the Nigerian nation . undecided The show of infamy was ocastrated by the shithole APC.

Chief wailer, how market? Baba is not around, hope you knew that.
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by authority2006(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
emmasege:
Does any fool still doubt that 'the presidency' which has more or less become a spirit in this regime, was not involved in yesterday's national embarrassment?

The executive acted the script and some section of the judiciary backed them.

This is the government some hopeless fools (children of the oppressed) want to die for while their oppressor's children are wining and dining in Aso Rock and in choice places all over the world.

Stop crying. Bring your evidence and drop all these conjectures.
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by tradepunter: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
I blame the yourubas for the political mess... They can decide not to join forces and vote out this idiot, but they won't cuz they are slaves to the northerners. Tinibu sees whats happening but choose to be a frogged eye slave. Watch how the other lower slaves would follow him into voting buhari again.
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by steveDpro: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
movie starts now, let's watch and see how it ends
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by akpanbaba: 3:15am On Apr 20, 2018
People are asking who is Omo Agege.?
He is the owner of Agege Bread Factory and he was not happy when The Senate deliberated on the need to change from the consumption of his bread to another bread.Just the main reason he took the Mace.
Re: Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him by ennyjezzy: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2018
I think Sen Omo agege is the senator representing prof itse sagay constituency that's while he is backing illegality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.