Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II (40102 Views)

Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare / Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
The Wife of the President of Nigeria meets the queen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by phrancys001(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tot dey say d Queen doesn't shake hands?

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Good
Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Bayajidda1: 1:28am On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Bayajidda1: 1:28am On Apr 20, 2018
[center][/center]
Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by iambijo(m): 1:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Check out the tall one in the middle

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Banmeallday: 1:55am On Apr 20, 2018
What does this do for the average black in AFrica? NOTHING but the illusion of inclusion, day in day out.

Don't be fooled

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by orisa37: 2:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Kanuri Style.
Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Baybat: 2:58am On Apr 20, 2018
This queen self na something else. When shaking hands with Western leaders she no dey wear glove but if he Africa President and Asia she go run go put go e for hand .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Baybat: 2:59am On Apr 20, 2018
This queen self na something else. When shaking hands with Western leaders she no dey wear glove but if na Africa or Asia, President she go run go put glove for hand .She go kuku hide for room the dey Haiti or Sudan Pres go greet am for palace

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 20, 2018
Royal Handshake!

But why's PMB standing at attention. Looks awkward to me.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by tinsel: 6:05am On Apr 20, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Royal Handshake!

But why's PMB standing at attention. Looks awkward to me.
There is no connection between Buhari and wife in all the pictures. I wonder if they are actually in talking terms. I have never seen them talking or discussing in any of their pictures.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by ibotic(f): 6:13am On Apr 20, 2018
tinsel:

There is no connection between Buhari and wife in all the pictures. I wonder if they are actually in talking terms. I have never seen them talking or discussing in any of their pictures.

Things to observe from these pictures:

1) Ipob youths will not like this.... cheesy
2) Buhari and his wife have no chemistry between each other... grin
3) The Queen remains an amazing asset to the world.... grin
4) See as Buhari stand...once a soldier....always a soldier... even at almost 100 years old... grin

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by fiizznation: 6:14am On Apr 20, 2018
tinsel:

And what kind of connection are you expecting to see between the president and his wife? You want to see them hold hands everywhere like some newlyweds couples or what?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by GOFRONT(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy youths.....

Buhari must have visited one of those Bet9ja shops to see how somelazy youth stayed there from morning till night looking for how to Win free 50million with just 100 naira.... grin

Just the way they are looking for free Oil money.....

Abeg where is Modath jare??

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by 0monnak0da: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Banmeallday:
What does this do for the average black in AFrica? NOTHING but the illusion of inclusion, day in day out.

Don't be fooled
What is it supposed to do

What does it do for the average white in Europe

What does it do for the average Giraffe in London zoo?

It is simply a photo record of a historical event.

There is no illusion of inclusion ? Inclusion of whom? what?

Anyway out of the wealth of the mind the mouth speaks

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by phemmyfour: 6:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Why is she wearing glove to shake our first lady?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 20, 2018
MrHowto:
The Wife of the President of Nigeria meets the queen.

Lalasticlala mynd44

Queen: Oh .. Aisha is that you?
ABuhari: Yes, ma it is I.
Queen: So, glad to meet you my dear. You should come over sometime for tea. grin
Fayose: kai oo kooy diii fii pee oooo
Wike: loff suff off gooo ... olopff
AishaYesufu: oopee doo paa ki jo kooo chai
ObiEsi: bring back oooo lop dee oo kai
ABuhari: they see me rolling, they hating ... wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by 0monnak0da: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2018
tinsel:

Connection? I think you are projecting your own culture and value system on to him. It is not even in their culture to parade their wives at all in public. How many times have you seen the wife of the King of Saudi Arabia? That is the kind of Islam they follow

I am yet to see the photograph of Shagari's wife or those od Ahmadu Bello or Balewa. When he was head of state the first time we never saw his wife. It was Babangida that started all this first lady business.

It is important to see the world of other people through their own eyes on their own terms whether we agree with it or not. Inability to do so is a form of autism.

Such "connection" as you call it is Haram to many

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Slimcase: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2018
TheCabal:

[s]Queen: Oh .. Aisha is that you?
ABuhari: Yes, ma it is I.
Queen: So, glad to meet you my dear. You should come over sometime for tea. grin
Fayose: kai oo kooy diii fii pee oooo
Wike: loff suff off gooo ... olopff
AishaYesufu: oopee doo paa ki jo kooo chai
ObiEsi: bring back oooo lop dee oo kai
ABuhari: they see me rolling, they hating ...[/s] wink

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Obudupikin: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2018
So?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by directonpc(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2018
You can put that on the administration's achievement.
Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by IME1: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2018
smileyt

The same queen that in her mind she gave Nigeria independence undecided in 1960 and finally freed us in 1963

They say God save the queen
USA says God bless America

We are saying what?

For me I join the late Akuyuli to say
Nigeria, good people great nation
Then I add
God loves Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Niyinficient(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Bubu and The Queen..who old pass sef?
Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Bernardinho4(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2018
That's good
Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by delman88(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2018
phrancys001:
Tot dey say d Queen doesn't shake hands?

She doesn't shake without the gloves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by meccuno: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2018
i see only slaves(house nigger.s) to the colonialist..... sad sad sad
Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by MDGsVISIBLE: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Banmeallday:

Don't be fooled

Thumbs up BrO!
SuperMorning to You.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by obaataaokpaewu: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Whats the essence of this Commonwealth sef? It's not as if UK dey give the members free visa

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Whothecapfits: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2018
It takes Queen to know another Queen.

The Igbos can hate for all I care. They re naturally wired to hate!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Ezedon(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Is she now married to the new Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II by Blackchampion(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2018
iambijo:
Check out the tall one in the middle
Standing like Oluku tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Army To Allow Lance Corporal Martins See Wife, Lawyer, Relatives / Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri / Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.