Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders (19204 Views)

Procter And Gamble / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by buffox: 6:51pm On May 18, 2010
^^lol - e never reach twins o, but I no go mind to be twins if one person get am, d other twin suppose get am too now.

Its a bit funny, I think they are being a bit too strict with their screening; Schlumberger vacancy is on there for graduate engineers, and not one person is invited. Saw the Total one as well and its for IT engineer or so. But u can actually apply directly on the vacancy when viewing it.

If nothing, we go burst them that day now, abi no be inside d same hall of them go dey, ?
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by zionmmv: 7:24pm On May 18, 2010
Chairman, you must really be feeling so pumped to have obtained an oversea Msc.Wow,good for you though.Naija and their superior complex.By the way,which school did you get the Msc from?Oxford or Cambridge?, or is it from all these immigration schools scattered all over UK?Anyways,I wonder the kind of test P&G does in Naija,but here in Sweden,it's all about your personality,and for an entry level,your MSc doesn't count, as the first thing you do is to undergo the personality online test,which if doesn't fit into the company's style,wouldn't take you anywhere.And to pass that first test,go and read more about the company's vision and mission and how they value their employees.That will give you an insight on how the culture of the org.You can then mirror your personality trait in line with the company's.If you pass this,they will invite you for an aptitude test, a bit of logical reasoning and numerical skills.If you pass that,you will undergo a telephone interview,and if you are selected,will come for the final interview where you will meet some of the mgt.And if you are lucky here,they will offer you a probability employment.Trust me,entry level is entry level, with or without an MSc.

The wages?I don't know abt Naija,but here in Sweden,you start on 18k- 23k euro basic which is nothing to write home about.If that's what they pay in Naija,that gives you 250k a month,well,good for you.If your almighty MSc is first class,go into consultancy or go back to sch for your doctorates,as I am doing now.If you must work for multi national,try the oil companies.Good luck and congrats on your masters.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Akosbaba(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2010
Pray u don't get disappointed?
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by buffox: 8:46pm On May 18, 2010
^^ And if he does what happens?
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Elpieda: 8:54pm On May 18, 2010
@Poster, Appreciate your MSc, Screw whoever thinks it means nothing, If you get hired by Procter and Gamble, accept it willingly even if the pay might not be what you are expecting, great things start from small beginnings and as you work with them, learn all you can learn but at the same time keep applying for other positions in other places, dont limit yourself, There will be some company out there who will think your high degree would make an impact in their organization and they will gladly hire you, So dont give up and good luck on the test, God is your strength
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Elpieda: 8:57pm On May 18, 2010
@buffox its a pity some organizations dont look twice at your qualifications but the company i worked for in Nigeria before coming to the states paid all employess according to their qualification so basically a masters degree holder earned far way more than a bachelors degree holdr, it was their own way of rewarding you for your efforts, yeah i agree the reality of P&G may be that his MSc means nothing but you can never tell , he may just get promoted faster than anyone else based on his degree,
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by CHAIRMAN1(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2010
@ zionnv
angry
@akosoba na you wan dissapoint me, you ain't God
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by axeman85(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2010
@poster

i also got invited as well to do fill application form online and also take their online test as well which i did and just waiting for response from them. i was sent the invite via gcc
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by harakiri(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2010
zionmmv:

Chairman, you must really be feeling so pumped to have obtained an oversea Msc.Wow,good for you though.Naija and their superior complex.By the way,which school did you get the Msc from?Oxford or Cambridge?, or is it from all these immigration schools scattered all over UK?Anyways,I wonder the kind of test P&G does in Naija,but here in Sweden,it's all about your personality,and for an entry level,your MSc doesn't count, as the first thing you do is to undergo the personality online test,which if doesn't fit into the company's style,wouldn't take you anywhere.And to pass that first test,go and read more about the company's vision and mission and how they value their employees.That will give you an insight on how the culture of the org.You can then mirror your personality trait in line with the company's.If you pass this,they will invite you for an aptitude test, a bit of logical reasoning and numerical skills.If you pass that,you will undergo a telephone interview,and if you are selected,will come for the final interview where you will meet some of the mgt.And if you are lucky here,they will offer you a probability employment.Trust me,entry level is entry level, with or without an MSc.

The wages?I don't know abt Naija,but here in Sweden,you start on 18k- 23k euro basic which is nothing to write home about.If that's what they pay in Naija,that gives you 250k a month,well,good for you.If your almighty MSc is first class,go into consultancy or go back to sch for your doctorates,as I am doing now.If you must work for multi national,try the oil companies.Good luck and congrats on your masters.

I couldn't have said it better.Spot on man!
grin
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Omolulu(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2010
so because u carry masters, and so? u know how many people get uk masters sef, better prepare to start picking beans if u want to recoup ur money o sef?because u did masters, which school u go sef?
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:52pm On May 18, 2010
Omolulu:

so because u carry masters, and so? u know how many people get uk masters sef, better prepare to start picking beans if u want to recoup your money o sef?because u did masters, which school u go sef?
Na you go pick beans, i'm destined for d top my friend- you'll work for me one day.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2010
Omolulu:

so because u carry masters, and so? u know how many people get uk masters sef, better prepare to start picking beans if u want to recoup your money o sef?because u did masters, which school u go sef?
Na you go pick beans, i'm destined for d top my friend- you'll work for me one day.
@zionmv if you r not proud of ur free Swedish degree, i'm very proud of my posh UK degree; I really thank for it. As a matter of fact, my school is among the top 100 schools in the world ranking. Cant remember seeing any swedish school in that list.
I know my degree'll take me places, dont know about you.
hariki please try and be a bit more serious, you play a lot. lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:58pm On May 18, 2010
Omolulu:

@zionmv if you r not proud of ur free Swedish degree, i'm very proud of my posh UK degree; I really thank God for it. As a matter of fact, my school is among the top 100 schools in the world ranking. Cant remember seeing any swedish school in that list.
I know my degree'll take me places, dont know about you.
hariki please try and be a bit more serious, you play a lot.  lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by zionmmv: 12:15am On May 19, 2010
@chairman,good luck ok. Am proud of your hard work.You can shout it out to the world.BTW, People that studied in reputable schools in UK don't brag abt their qualifications.Companies like P&G come for them, Just like what am doing in my free school in Sweden,they actually came for me and a whole lot of other Naija Chaps that are doing big things here.I really wish you well, but sofry sofry with your superiority complex.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Akosbaba(m): 12:46am On May 19, 2010
@chairman,wtf.Just urging u to pray but it isn't by force though.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by kadman(m): 1:54am On May 19, 2010
zionmmv:

@chairman,good luck ok. Am proud of your hard work.You can shout it out to the world.BTW, People that studied in reputable schools in UK don't brag abt their qualifications.Companies like P&G come for them, Just like what am doing in my free school in Sweden,t[b]hey actually came for me[/b] and a whole lot of other Naija Chaps that are doing big things here.I really wish you well, but sofry sofry with y[b]our superiority complex[/b].

So the poster has superiority complex, but you don't ? What big things are you doing ? You're comparing your free low rent degree to a UK degree. You're just a mad dog.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Omolulu(m): 3:08am On May 19, 2010
zionmmv:

@chairman,good luck ok. Am proud of your hard work.You can shout it out to the world.BTW, People that studied in reputable schools in UK don't brag abt their qualifications.Companies like P&G come for them, Just like what am doing in my free school in Sweden,they actually came for me and a whole lot of other Naija Chaps that are doing big things here.I really wish you well, but sofry sofry with your superiority complex.
Simple, Please what is the name of the school, if they don't relocate you and pay all ur expenses straight up or if you have to do their tests and pass their hurdles, then you must come off ur high horse and be more humble about it rather than make noise as if ur the only one doing the masters, i'm sure ud still meet other nairalanders who would advice u better anyway,
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by CHAIRMAN1(m): 4:14am On May 19, 2010
Omolulu:

Simple, Please what is the name of the school, if they don't relocate you and pay all your expenses straight up or if you have to do their tests and pass their hurdles, then you must come off your high horse and be more humble about it rather than make noise as if your the only one doing the masters, i'm sure ud still meet other nairalanders who would advice u better anyway,

kadman:

So the poster has superiority complex, but you don't ? What big things are you doing ? You're comparing your free low rent degree to a UK degree. You're just a mad dog.
smiley smiley God bless you bro. some people are just confusionists, trying to derail the topic by hating instead of giving some positive advice angry
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by mbulela: 5:00am On May 19, 2010
This year fair get as e be.
They were still calling for last minute applications yesterday, 10 days to the fair.
abi na only P & G dey come?
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by sayso: 8:25am On May 19, 2010
zionmmv:

all this to just get hired,If life is all about getting paid,some peeps will make more money in life from the almost 5mill the poster spent studying abroad in 9ja.250k a month after spending 5 mill to upgrade yourself and have an edge that does not exist.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Ranoscky(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2010
Rano walks in

speechless

Rano walks out!
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Shinatu: 1:19pm On May 19, 2010
I had to go read the poster's request again to check for arrogance because I did not detect it the first time I read it and I failed to see it the second time I checked.

I do not have a U.K Masters but I know there are some companies I will not bother to even respond to if I have information on their ability to substantially pay back on investments (both materially and intellectually) that God has allowed me to make on myself over the years.

Where there has been a sowing, there must be an equivalent reaping! Amen somebody?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2010
@ Shinatu

Amen Bro.
Thanks for being honest.
Some people never see the bigger picture, they see hate and arrogance in everything.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Mubz(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2010
You ve not gotten the job, u are worried about the pay package, NAIJA PEEPS, Hmmm, na wa ooo,
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by kadman(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2010
Mubz:

You ve not gotten the job, u are worried about the pay package, NAIJA PEEPS, Hmmm, na wa ooo,

Don't be silly my friend. Won't the man know the benefits of what he is getting into before pursuing it.

An important reason for knowing how much the salary offered is :
THAT IS ONE OF THE INTERVIEW PROCESS ITSELF. A company wants to know you did research on them,and their pay package is part of this. Also companies want to know you don't under value or over value yourself. The fact that no one on this thread has menthoned this shows most nairalanders are have baked jealous folks who will never have a professional career. Too bad.

CHAIRMAN, you need to google the postition for P&G, you will probably get response for their pay package in America,but you can do a conversion and it will give you basic idea, that's what I do.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by aikuda(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2010
I don't understand why people are trying to make the poster look back just because he wants to know how much the company pays before he starts engaging the thir tedious employment process. In fact, I hate companies that do not include pay package in their job post. Its exploitative. If I see a job like that and feels itssomething I really like to do, I'll look for their relevant contact and ask politely what their average pay for such a position is.

I have gone through a process of getting a Job like that in toronto only to find out that what they will pay me is way below my qualification and whar I currently earn. ofcourse, I had to reject the offer.  Ever since I have made it a point of principle to obtain an idea of what will be paid before continuing the time consuming part of the employment process.

It does not make sense to travel for job test site without a general idea of what you expect to be paid. And just to add that sometimes it doesn't really matter whether you hold Bachelors degree or a masters degree, if you both qualify for the position you probably will get paid the same amout of money because the company already have proposed budjet for that position before seeking to fill it. But the guy with a a masters degree may progress fast in the company if he works hard.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by aikuda(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2010
I am sorry I acn't provide an aswer to you enquiry, but try and not see the opportunity as the only there will ever be. You speak like someone who believe in God. It it is the will of God, you will get. If not, there will always be more opportunities. You have done the hard part of obatining the degree.

People accusing the poster of of bloated self-esteem should probably check their own level of self-confidence. You can discuss pay with prospective employer provided it is handled professionally. Ask what they usually pay for such a position, and not what they will pay you. Sometimes your timidity may even cost you the job.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Mubz(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2010
kadman:

Don't be silly my friend. Won't the man know the benefits of what he is getting into before pursuing it.

An important reason for knowing how much the salary offered is :
THAT IS ONE OF THE INTERVIEW PROCESS ITSELF. A company wants to know you did research on them,and their pay package is part of this. Also companies want to know you don't under value or over value yourself. The fact that no one on this thread has menthoned this shows most nairalanders are have baked jealous folks who will never have a professional career. Too bad.

CHAIRMAN, you need to google the postition for P&G, you will probably get response for their pay package in America,but you can do a conversion and it will give you basic idea, that's what I do.

hmm, Silly??, hmm, another abusive session started, na wa oo, Good for the poster, if he isn't satisfied with the pay they will offer him he can as well chill in his godamn house oh, sorry his parent's house and wait for the never coming next interview, im pretty sure sure the person that will be given the post will appreciate and use that to develop and look forward to the better future coming his way, And u.(wats ur name again), kadman or whateva, u r just as ignorant as the word itself, btw, maybe u and the poster think u r the only Msc holder around here, I laugh you off, U dnt know a damn thing , do u?
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Bawss1(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2010
Where did Ama's post go?
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by CHAIRMAN1(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2010
Mubz:

hmm, Silly??, hmm, another abusive session started, na wa oo, Good for the poster, if he isn't satisfied with the pay they will offer him he can as well chill in his godamn house oh, sorry his parent's house and wait for the never coming next interview, im pretty sure sure the person that will be given the post will appreciate and use that to develop and look forward to the better future coming his way, And u.(wats your name again), kadman or whateva, u r just as ignorant as the word itself, btw, maybe u and the poster think u r the only Msc holder around here, I laugh you off, U dnt know a damn thing , do u?
Mubz or mumbasa,
try and be objective for once in your life.
What's wrong with what he said? cant you read?
i dont blame you, i blame the rivers state govt that sent you to do free Msc in malaysia.
BTW where is Ama's post? some other posts also are missing!! angry
Kudos though to Sege and the nairaland crew for this wonderful site.
Seg deserves a national merit award or am i wrong?
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by kadman(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2010
CHAIRMAN, if you use yahoo messenger my ID is on my profile, add me lets rub minds. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Konga Nigeria / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.