Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,175 members, 7,825,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) (3149 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Bukola Bolarinwa Receives Award From Queen Elizabeth in The UK (Photos) / Photo | See This Suspicious Handshake From Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by naijapage(f): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

According to Multiple Reports Online , it seems that Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari Refused to shake the Buckingham Palace's Queen , instead the Handshake was given to her wife check some of the pictures below.

BY APROKO GIRL https://aprokogirl.com/2256/buhari-allegedly-refuses-handshake-from-queen-elizabeth-ii-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by GavelSlam: 6:58am On Apr 20, 2018
Aprokogirl would lose its credibility once it begins spin tales just for hits.

Many websites have lost customership as a result.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by SalamRushdie: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yeah you are right this same tale spinning has made the Buhari govt lose all it's credibility .

Have bold fonts be banned ?

I see you are preparing for life outside free money grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yeah you are right this same tale spinning has made the Buhari govt lose all it's credibility .

Have bold fonts be banned ?

I see you are preparing for life outside free money grin

What do you mean free money?

Please explain yourself.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by naijapage(f): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

A Picture Worth a Thousand Words .... I Reported "Allegedly" and you are here speaking Uncooked Grammar

I Was Not at the Queen's Palace , neither do you ... i stated according to Multiple Reports online ...

Imagine "customership" i pity for you
Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by naijapage(f): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2018
THE Picture Below will tell you the Reason why i Reported .....

If he "shaked" the Queen , His Photographer . Bayo Omoboriwo would have reported again ...

1 Share

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:14am On Apr 20, 2018
naijapage:

A Picture Worth a Thousand Words .... I Reported "Allegedly" and you are here speaking Uncooked Grammar

I Was Not at the Queen's Palace , neither do you ... i stated according to Multiple Reports online ...

Imagine "customership" i pity for you

Don't be silly.

Can't you carry out some due diligence?

Isn't it your responsibility to project the truth?

Or you simply gain immunity by saying allegedly?

There are quite a number of way I can be inventive with the word allegedly.

Alleged dumb ass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by obailala(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2018
naijapage:
@APROKOGIRL

According to Multiple DAFT Reports Online , it seems that Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari Refused to shake the Buckingham Palace's Queen , instead the Handshake was given to her wife check some of the pictures below.

BY APROKO GIRL https://aprokogirl.com/2256/buhari-allegedly-refuses-handshake-from-queen-elizabeth-ii-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

According to multiple online daft reports...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by obailala(m): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2018
naijapage:
THE Picture Below will tell you the Reason why i Reported .....

If he "shaked" the Queen , His Photographer . Bayo Omoboriwo would have reported again ...
So because you did not see a picture of him shaking the queen, automatically it means he 'allegedly' refused to shake the queen?

What kind of dumb conclusion is this? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by naijapage(f): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't be silly.

Alleged dumb ass

Dear If you want Trouble , I Will Give it to you .... better enjoy your weekend in peace ...

I Don't Blog for Money Or Fame .... Neither do i blog to have people like you .... as my readers ...

I Blog for the Last Page of my Dairy "Only the Intelligent ones will understand that phrase"

If you don't .... Note that I LOVE you
Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2018
naijapage:

Dear If you want Trouble , I Will Give it to you .... better enjoy your weekend in peace ...

I Don't Blog for Money Or Fame .... Neither do i blog to have people like you .... as my readers ...

I Blog for the Last Page of my Dairy "Only the Intelligent ones will understand that phrase"

If you don't .... Note that I LOVE you

Screw your love.

Report the truth.

Report and keep your credibility intact and watch your reputation soar.

Tell cheap lies whilst looking for instant success and you would end up in the trash bin of history.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

You would ve allowed them to flood this thread with their wailing mats,pillows and begging bowl before releasing this picture.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Okoroawusa:

You would ve allowed them to flood this thread with their wailing mats,pillows and begging bowl before releasing this picture.

It's nauseating.

People complain everyday about how bad things are yet they don't see how their actions contribute to it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by naijapage(f): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Dear , thanks for Saying this .... I Understand where you are going ....

For a man to stand 4.5 Inch away for the person shaking another "That means he or she did not shake"
Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by dexpee4life(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Screw your love.

Report the truth.

Report and keep your credibility intact and watch your reputation soar.

Tell cheap lies whilst looking for instant success and you would end up in the trash bin of history.
Why personalising the matter? Are you a BMC sent to steal the mace
Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2018
dexpee4life:

My country is personal to me.

Typical nutjob who cannot say anything without using BMC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by obaataaokpaewu: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2018
What's the essence of this Commonwealth sef? No be say UK dey give the member countries free visa
Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by naijapage(f): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

My country is personal to me.

Typical nutjob who cannot say anything without using BMC.

Check the Distance Between the 3 in the picture and say the truth ....

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2018
dexpee4life:

That is how malicious news travel.If there were no counter pic showing Buhari shaking the Queen by now ppl like Fayose,FFK n Atiku would start Twitting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't be silly.

Alleged dumb ass
Uncle Savage. Wehdon o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2018
obailala:
So because you did not see a picture of him shaking the queen, automatically it means he 'allegedly' refused to shake the queen?

What kind of dumb conclusion is this? undecided
He is one of the uneducated youths Buhari was referring to cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by amarilo: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Did queen remove her gloves to shake PMB? In all the pictures she was wearing a gloves but in PMB's pictures with her no gloves. Any explanation? The room she shared PMB was brighter, the Queen's attire was different, I assume the pictures was on different date.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Refuses Handshake From Queen Elizabeth II (pictures) by Mynd44: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2018
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

3 Likes

(1)

Caption The Look On Tinubu's Face At The APC National Convention / OMG!!! Is This Massive Crowd In Adamawa For Atiku Alone / Breaking! Mc Oluomo Update... It Has Gotten Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.