Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down (14611 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Rocks Black Caped Jumpsuit To Tony Elumelu Programme / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by ALAKANNI(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2010
(peeps in) Hissss. I am out of here. rubbish    angry angry angry
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by heryyy(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2010
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by spikedcylinder: 2:05pm On May 18, 2010
Bia, you people stick to topic abeg.
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by jessefly: 2:19pm On May 18, 2010
this is wat happens wen celebrity marry celebrity, they start acting lik celebrity for each oda, no one bulges
kefee n hubby, mona lisa n hubby, ann njemanze n segun, have u heard stuff on desmond, sunny nneji
ABEGGI
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by dbigrod(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2010
[size=16pt]HI FUNKYBABY  AND SPIKEY wink [/size]
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by Pweety4me(f): 7:28pm On May 18, 2010
*Walks In Singing 9ice-Once Beaten Twice Shy*
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by Ranoscky(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2010
*walks out singing ruggedman - BANGING*
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by Akosbaba(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2010
^^^*follows him*
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by revomind(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2010
*Refuses to follow*

You see, Ruggedman fuelled the rumours. Why are people blaming 9ice? This shit is plain to see.

You can't keep talent down. This is for the talk that Toni's influence attempted to kill the buzz around his latest album. Gbamu Gbamu is a fucking classic, anybody that understands Yoruba will acknowledge this. Its natural. That song would still have been a hit. No doubt.
When people are getting married, they must be open about their past. To me this goes a long way to show you are ready to switch to a new chapter in a life. Toni messed up there.
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by onijogbon(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2010
totalfact (m)
« #28 on: Yesterday at 08:37:43 PM »

am not surprise not flabbergasted over this rising issue of 9ice and his wife.
men are dangerous and often deceitful.
am a young man, and am not biased at all.
man will not show you his colour until he has made it.
now we are seeing th true colour of 9ice.
yes it is nice to see 9ice is this not-nice situation.
he should better start to beg the lady now before it is too late for him.
some other men out there might take the lady soon.
we hereby give him 6months ultimatum.bam!

clearly, this is what happens when comprehension eludes an individual.

where in the article does it say that 9ice was to blame for the collapse of the marriage? u do realize that everything is just a he say-she say issue?

some pple sha, dash dem internet dem no sabi act again. . . what a pity ! o ma se o! 

on 2nd thought, i seriously doubt if ur bmud (spelled backwards for the slow ones) a$$ is a guy like u claim to be sef.

*shakes head in utter disbelief*   undecided
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by shilling(f): 12:32am On May 19, 2010
I agree that he doesn't need to release a statement whenever there's controversy regarding a song. Thing is, when it has to do with his wife and mother of his child, he should think different - not for Ruggedman, the press, the fans - for TPayne & Zion.
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by mbulela: 1:34am On May 19, 2010
As much as i think most parties to this issue are suffering from joblessness (rugged and Toni),i find the situation ridiculous.
How come Toni knew of the song before its release and even considered it one of her favourites?
She never asked about the meaning of the song?
9ice never told her who was being referred to?
Or are they just playing a silly game with the gullible public?

As for Rugged, he should go and hide his head in shame.
He is a hugely talented guy and should be working his ass off in the studio and in concerts.
Yet he spends more time on facebook exchanging insults with cybercafe attendants.
He seriously needs to get a life.
is he so thin skinned?
Na 2day we begin hear rumours?
If he had half the rumours that were circulated about RMD, he would have committed sucide by now.
There was a constant diet of RMD rumours in the late 80s and early 90s.
Yet dude kept working on his craft.
after a while, rumour monger moved on.
Some were true,some were lies but who cares.
If Rugged man did not do it,someone else did it.
i bet you there is nothing exceptional about the person.
As for 9ice,he always came across as unnecessarily humble and i was always suspected it was fake.Now i know.
If a song is causing so much buzz, why not just address the matter and move on.
If it is fiction, just tell tell them it is fiction.
As for Toni Payne (fine name, ugly face), just be careful where you put your mouth next time.
People who attempt to use facebok for serious issues are actualy unserious people.
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by Africanqueen2(f): 7:18am On May 19, 2010
People get married and break up everyday. . . It shouldn't be anyone's fault cos they both contributed to the break up. 9ice was a hit before Tony. . . Even if she helped him so what? Does he mean if she shits he'll have to eat it in the name of 'I helped you'? Its not fair they're coming out on 9ice. . . I was not there but taking sides in break up is wrong. . . They re not the 1st couple to break up and won't be the last. . . So. . . Suck it up
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by goldylucks(f): 11:36am On May 19, 2010
Whoever she dated before their weeding should be perceived as her past.We all are entitled to one now,habba!!
Instead she should be judged by her actions in the marriage.
that is if this story is TRUE!!
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by AEjiro(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2010
@revomind is rit dat Rugged fuelled d rumour, he is a celeb 4 christ sake & shud learn proper ways of dealing wit rumours. & 9ice doesnt owe anyone any explaination especially if it was true dat d wife did as romoured den she shudnt be given an once of consideration. As for deir baby he ll be cared for oda pips re simply not relevant.

And yes i agree wit u @mbulela dey re jus jobless. d man is workin on movin 4ward some ppls re draggin him yrs back. wit a damn sily rumour! Personally ruggedy fall my hand. i expected more 4rm him sha! Since he knew he is innocent y carry a guity conscience? afta all odas ve bin accuse b4 u. Like someone said he now made d accusayion seemed proper in d 1st instance.
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by Africanqueen2(f): 2:43pm On May 19, 2010
Who are we to judge?
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by kunleSAP: 4:14pm On May 19, 2010
dis topic is jokes o

abeg mke ruggedman go sidon 4 studio n try do a nxt album,he has time o, sittin on fb replyin rubbish,he's jobless,

y r we so interested in mr akande n ms payne's problems, we hve ours,

watz dis abt pushn album sales?4 naira on a cd frm alaba?abeg, try again o

watz dis abt ruggedi making 9ice?bullcrap, d guy jst finish european tour, wiv a Sony deal for Tradition II, d guy dun move on o, mke rugged sidon dere calln n postn

joo ooo
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2010
Indeed ruggedman is jobless. There was a time he was exchanging words onfacebook with another Nairalander. Lukman jaji aka javalove.

Obviously he is jobless. Maybe he wants to blow up the controversy so that it can help him sell his upcoming album
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by domonick4: 2:31am On May 20, 2010
dont say dat again,baba 9ice don make am b4 den marry.why d girl dey Bleep around?
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by belingo2: 4:49am On May 20, 2010
domonick4:

dont say dat again,baba 9ice don make am b4 den marry.why d girl dey bleep around?

u obviously don't know what u r saying, "9ice don make am b4 den marry" for where? 9ice that use to follow rugged around like his body guard when he was nobody, for the record, TONI AND RUGGED made 9ice!!!!
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by johnterry4: 10:58am On May 20, 2010
[size=16pt]her past promiscuous life is hurting her present life.women learn from this.ur past can never be completely forgotten by any man u marry.if u dont think so then u are dreaming a bad dream.live a gud life cos u can never say what will happen if future.a word is enough for the wise.[/size]
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by favouredjb(f): 12:41pm On May 20, 2010
overflogged issue,jobless ppl involved esp ruggedman
9ice seems not to av his time though
toni,abeg,if u knw u no do am,y in dey pain u,afterall u heard d song b4 twas released?
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by Ranoscky(m): 3:29am On May 21, 2010
@Belingo2

I disagree with what u said, but even if at-tall ruggedman & tony made 9ice, doz dat mean 9ice should lay-low to

both of them?

to me ruggedman is still da cause of this rummour burning b'cos, he has been told from da dyrect source dat, he

is not da 1 they'r refering to, neither is tony payne. so i see no reason y he should keep spitin out fuel 4 da

rummoured fire to keep burning.

he dosen't even look lyke a musician sef, i'll advice him to go on gyming to look nice and charming on ladies b'cos,

if him get girlfriend now sef, frankly speaking, dat gurl doesn't love him for whom he is but what he is!

WETIN HIM GET SEF ? undecided . . . KWAK MUSICIAN!
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by sweetguy10(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2010
The guy (ruggednonsense) is a jobless fool , the Stu , Pid fowl sit down there while 9ice is moving on . The way 9ice is sounding on the phone should tell his shallow brains that he(9ice) got no time yet he press the boy to say something he will never say . Mode9 will kill him again with all these shits he is dragging himself into . Wait and see !
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by badoomusoo: 2:50pm On May 21, 2010
Hey guys,
That song featured other artiste on the alapomeji label
Y's it gotta be about 9ice,Rugged or Toni?
Artiste dont sing from personal experiences alone, alotta things influence their songs.
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by 9jafreak: 6:18pm On May 21, 2010
[size=14pt]9ice is damn BLO.ODY intelligent!

"Me I busy abeg"
Ruggedman publishing 9ice private conversation is a violation of 9ice private sanctity.

Show some respect bruv, and a little bit maturity![/size]

Playing 9ice #Respect is Reciprocal#
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by yewaman: 8:13pm On May 21, 2010
come on! is dis guy for real? ow can he mak sure a claim about his wife, as far as am concern, he neva really loved the ladt QED
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by 17million: 8:48am On May 22, 2010
yes its not funny,its a pitty. 9ice just need to be careful about what he says,do,even who she hooks. He has got the name,the fame and whah it takes to keep his good office moving. Be careful,Once bitten twice shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by osaxx: 1:38pm On May 22, 2010
wish both of em the best
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by deneut: 7:11pm On May 22, 2010
whatever
Re: Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down by mufasa(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2010
We are not people, We are Stars tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week / Nairaland Artiste, Kylez, Dazzles In New Photoshoot! (PICS) / Davido Shows His Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.