Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

PVC Center Should Be Brought Into Schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC Center Should Be Brought Into Schools (250 Views)

Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools / Tinubu Finally Revealed What Bullion Vans Brought Into His House On Election Day / Nigerian Migrants Stranded In Libya Will Be Brought Back Home - Buhari Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PVC Center Should Be Brought Into Schools by Differentkaro: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2018
As a student, we hardly leave school to any where, the school environment is safe enough and we just stay in.

Students are not motivated enough to leave school and go to register for PVC outside, somewhere else. Some of us don't even have enough to feed talkless of spending money on transportation just for PVC.

However, if the PVC centers are brought into the school I'm sure a lot of us will be willing to register and get our PVC.

But as of now, I don't have my PVC and I barely know anyone who does. All of us just keep arguing and voting with our mouths.

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Soldier In Naka, Barbaric Group Fumes / Buhari Pays Tributes To Gani, Says He Was A True Conscience Of The Nation / Herdsmen Killing: Reps Summoned President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.