Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (59052 Views)

Nigerian Child Actress, Chisom Oguike, Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Pics / Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by xagorakis(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by kaen1317: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
this your visitors chair be like the one for headmaster office
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by PenisCaP: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by steveDpro: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
kiss cry
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
smalline8:
Ten year ago, am still learning how to type, but now I have a Lexus SUV, .... Am not lazy..... If you know you know grin grin grin
Lol, badhest boy ever liveth. You get mouth

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Badonasty:

37 and not yet married

How does it concern you

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by chiagozien(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
sinaj:
This Booharia should be taken to a big market like Aba market so he will see dat kids are not evn left out in d hustle.

Very yeye sombori dat thinks everyone is as lazy as his privileged kids dat sit nd wait for allowance angry
do buhari sees them as nigerian,

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww so sweet of you sis kiss go girl

Na 37 years old woman you de call girl?

it should be go "aunty", even though I don't know how old you are.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by talk2percy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
He thinks the rest of us are as lazy as his northern folks. He meant people from his geographical zone cuz my tribe's folks aren't lazy!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Troublemaker007(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww so sweet of you sis kiss go girl

This words annoys me eh! Where is she going? To the oda room or toilet? angry

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by kgr8mike(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Croixxx577:
Mtn is giving there customer free browsing & free call to all network don't miss this have done mine.

You can only Subscribe once in a sim
you are very lazy

yes you are very very lazy
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by BiafranBushBoy: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
kikiwendy:
Buhari just has a mouth and feels he is entitled to say whatever pleases him.. Yeye sumbori

Hello, how you doing?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Badonasty:

37 and not yet married
how e take concern u, why dont u go and propose to her

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by opribo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari has never ever ran a private investment outside depending on tax payers money both as a youth, retiree and pensioner and now back again to feed fat on tax payers funds. I dare him to show us any tangible thing he has done with his life as a youth. None but he had the guts to open his mouth to call all the great hard working and dogged youths of Nigeria lazy. No maybe he is referring to his kids.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Troublemaker007:

This words annoys me eh! Where is she going? To the oda room or toilet? angry
Go boy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by agarawu23(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Stupid hungry Nigerians will still take #2000 and vote the aboki in 2019. They will rant online and later sell their birthright during election.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Luchiana1(f): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
I am not a lazy youth. Abeg come and buy cars and bus between 850k- 1.3 M WhatsApp 08084226895. Buy and carry nothing to fix

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by jaymichael(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pavore9:
Buhari probably thought the laziness among the youths in his hometown, where they do not value formal education and their sustainance depends on screaming Sai Baba cuts across every community in Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/3110142/bayelsans-lazy-governor-dickson.
Dickson has said that before.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Kingpee2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
How is nairaland helping to cool our minds? The stupid topics making fp? Or the incessant bans undecided
you call it stupid and yet your data is being used to comment,you are pained by something else I guess..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by ZarahBuhari: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
This news will be forgotten so soon. But your PVC holds the power in kicking out Mr Daura back to his village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qdsWZZahQ

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by DEcclesia(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Am a young Nigerian, I worked for what I eat and am not a beggar neither am I lazy. In 2019 I will judiciously use my PVC to show how competent I am

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by nowpresence(f): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Alright, enough of this #lazyyouth rubbish.
if you aren't lazy the president was not talking to you but if you are, accept the message with a good heart and move on.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Praktikals(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingpee2:
Both Seun and Lala must also be lazy Nigerians for giving us a great forum like Nairaland to help cool our minds ...I guess lazy is also using my money to buy data as well...Mr president is so so going out of Aso rock to Aso hut come 2019.
You are intellectually lazy for not knowing the difference between all and some.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by kp3tech(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Get a professional business plan, Feasibility Study, Business evaluation, Business Idea Packaging for your business idea.

Full Mentorship option available

Whatsapp: +2347030584018
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Kingpee2(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Praktikals:

You are intellectually lazy for not knowing the difference between all and some.
who is this decorated fool again?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by salam1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
iaamxavier:
Ever since I've been on any social media I have never made a deterioratory statement to the president or any of our leaders
But today I must confess
Buhari is the biggest *FOOL* I ever know! angry angry
Please who can tell me the differences
Between a lot of them and all of them?
He is old man but more intelligent than you.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Badonasty:

37 and not yet married
50yrs old and u are still poor.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by salam1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
iaamxavier:
Ever since I've been on any social media I have never made a deterioratory statement to the president or any of our leaders
But today I must confess
Buhari is the biggest *FOOL* I ever know! angry angry
Please who can tell me the differences
Between a lot of them and all of them?
He is old man but more intelligent than you.....as if ur insult will make any difference, very lazy set of youth
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by goldenarrow: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Badonasty:

37 and not yet married

Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by musicnmagic(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
I'm new on nl
plz y'all should show me some love
i'v been reading nl since last year
n i really love nl.
buhari no dey try at all o
2019 loading tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Who Did This To Adekunle Gold? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.