Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236198 members, 1645087 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 April 2014 at 06:13 AM

A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) (61096 Views)

Omotola Ekeinde's Daughter, Meraiah And Birthday Mate (photos) / New Picture Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde / Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by RICHIE BOI(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
guys whats your take on Omotola's daughter, is she pretty or not? her name is meraiah.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by SeanT21(f): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2011
WTF. She looks like a man in a wig!

13 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by prettyrich(f): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
while she is fine,but not as pretty as the mum.Not even half of OMOSEXY
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by rokiatu(f): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
prettyrich:

while she is fine,but not as pretty as the mum.Not even half of OMOSEXY
She is still growing up haba.

Go easy on the girl people.
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Bestglo(f): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
SeanT21:

lol
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2011
Bad picture. She looks better than that.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Good Girl: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
^ ^ And she'd look much better without that fake hair. Girls her age shouldn't even be thinking about weaves and wigs!

3 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by rokiatu(f): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2011
LOL kids as young as 10 are all applying make-up and wearing fake hair weitie you dey talk. cool cool
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by r231: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
SeanT21:

lol grin grin
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Good Girl: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL kids as young as 10 are all applying make-up and wearing fake hair weitie you dey talk. cool cool

Lol. We should let children be children, girls be girls, young women be young women and mature women be mature women.

Am assuming she's 14 or thereabout; a 14-year old girl is just that - a girl. At that age, lip balm and a ponytail will do. The 15-year old sweaty, acne-faced boys will notice her anyway because she is a girl (and of course because they have this dire need to experiment and boast to their peers).

Please pardon me if am beginning to sound like that annoying Nairalander known as Da Doctor.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by ifyalways(f): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2011
Good Girl:

^ ^ And she'd look much better without that fake hair. Girls her age shouldn't even be thinking about weaves and wigs!
True.

Don't understand the rush to 'grow up'
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
SeanT21:

LOL SLAYED!!!! grin
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Nakele(f): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2011
Very nice bod,,,can't say the same about the face thou,,,,,,
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by sweetc: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
this kid looks nicer than this am telling u but not as beutiful as her mum.
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by pendo89(f): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
lipsrsealed

ok are u trying to say shes not yet 20?
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Kunbee: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
Na her papa she resemble
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by philip0906: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^
Gbam!!!
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Seamate(m): 2:00am On Dec 19, 2011
Doesn't look like her at all
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by kokoA(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2011
Who has the dad's pix? Coz dis one no resemble d mama at all o undecided

Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Ijele-igbo(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2011
She's got the curves but da face, discouraging!
She shouldn't think of stepping into her mum's shoes cus she don't look a bit of a model or actress.
She should create her own path, She's got a better calling!
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Okiki_Oluwa(m): 10:06am On Feb 10
Children of nowadays pose for pics like imbeciles.

I can't imagine sharing pics of myself or family members online & we ll be posing like someone who's bathing with boiling water!
That was how Annie Idibia, P-Square family, Yvonne Okoro, Tonto Dikeh were sharing crazy pics of their families online.
There's nothing to emulate about some celibrities!
Last Bullet
I reserve my comment about Omotola's daughter.
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by freecocoa(f): 3:26pm On Feb 10
Is this not the girl who's pic is on the fp claiming she turned 14 today? And here's a pix of her when she was supposedly 11 in 2011, hmm.

Football age thingy.
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Buddha Palm(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10
SeanT21: WTF. She looks like a man in a wig!

Your eye no correct.
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Jregz(m): 5:08am On Feb 11
if u use this pic teach Creche children say na black be this ooo,e go hard before they call something color black

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Wealthyone(f): 1:38am On Feb 13
.....and her mother is ranting about her pics posted by bloggers.. dis thread was created in 2011 and d girl was said to be 14 while she's still celebrating 14 in 2014 grin. Omotola, Tame ur daughter and stop accusing bloggers. Remember no one came to ur house to steal dos pictures. They also got it from d internet tongue tongue
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by k.style(m): 6:21am On Feb 13
She resembe lukaku
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Austeenx: 7:47am On Feb 13
Dark & Lovely.
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Nadia_SA1(f): 8:32am On Feb 13
Eish!

Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by Eze Promoe: 8:54am On Feb 13
This maybe her first daughter. I'm not sure she is the same 14 years daughter that is on the news now.
Re: A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) by goldfish80(m): 10:03am On Feb 13
experimentist: See how her armpit black! Dirty little girlie cry

I wonder how her p u n a n I will be like undecided
Nawao ..Talking about a 14yr old's privates is uncool

1 Like

(0) (1) (Reply)

Celebrities Pin / Oge Okoye or Chioma Chukwuka / Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.