Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (59048 Views)

Nigerian Child Actress, Chisom Oguike, Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Pics / Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by ymaruf01: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
we are not lazy creat job fr people ND stop blaming youth fr ur failure Mr President

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by sinola(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

As shared On Her Instagram Page with caption ..

In my office 10 years ago as a struggling 27 year old entrepreneur...10 years into my hustle. Not a lazy Nigerian.

For me .... she deserve some accolades #AprokoGirl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhyXEP2DHBN/?hl=en

President Buhari doing what he knows how to do best.. Disgracing Nigerians since the days of John The Baptist. This is what you get when you elect someone with a NEPA bill certificate. A mistake that needs to be corrected. We are not #LazyNigerianYouths

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by LegitGirl(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
sinaj:
This Booharia should be taken to a big market like Aba market so he will see dat kids are not evn left out in d hustle.

Very yeye sombori dat thinks everyone is as lazy as his privileged kids dat sit nd wait for allowance angry

Spot on! He's using the mindset of his kids' and those of his co-thieves to judge the majority of Nigetina youths. But we are all not like them.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by LegitGirl(f): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
sinaj:
This Booharia should be taken to a big market like Aba market so he will see dat kids are not evn left out in d hustle.

Very yeye sombori dat thinks everyone is as lazy as his privileged kids dat sit nd wait for allowance angry

Spot on! He's using the mindset of his kids' and those of his co-thieves to judge the majority of Nigerian youths. But we are all not like them.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pavore9:
Buhari probably thought the laziness among the youths in his hometown, where they do not value formal education and their sustainance depends on screaming Sai Baba cuts across every community in Nigeria.
Did you watch the video or you just joined the bandwagon.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by gaby(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
That's the spirit @lindaikeji...

click on my signature to find europe through africa's deserts and seas- the perils,triumphs and karma

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by sistmeccy(f): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
*Dear Pa Buhari*,

Why not come to Oshodi and see young people struggling to catch buses to their places of work as early as 4.30am. You can stroll down to Computer Village too. Ariaria (Aba Market) should also be part of your itinerary. You would have a good sight of works done by very industrious intelligent young persons.
Many young women in the Country, after their legitimate work for the day, do 'extra work' at night (what you know as the service of the 'other room') so as to cater for the needs of their immediate families. A friend of mine at the University of Lagos can provide their details if you need to meet them.

Ask Jobberman and other job assistance 'consultants'/ agents how many people visit their websites per hour.

Your cluelessness and anti-people programmes have turned most young persons to Consultants. Make-up Consultants inclusive.
We have a Country where over 3,000 youths would wake as early as 4.30 am, knot their ties and trek kilometers to apply/sit a test for just 5 vacant positions in a Company where they would be underpaid at the end of the day. Yet to you, they are lazy.

Ogbeni. While your son, Yusuf was busy jollificating and riding till he crashed a 56 million naira Powerbike with his friend; since he never worked for it, I and other young persons were at creeks of Ijebu, Ibadan, Osun, Ekiti, Owerri, Benin etc fighting in defence of democracy- that its dividends be shared among all.

God sees my heart. If I had 56 million Naira, I would send you and your cohorts out of Aso Rock in a week. No jokes.

I know a lot of graduates with ideas, who if given just 500,000 Naira would create business empires. Yet to you, they are lazy and sit-at-homes.

Have you asked yourself why Nigerians make it everywhere in the World except Nigeria? Oh! I have forgotten you can't think beyond the locus of your shadow.

We are lazy today. We accept. We want everything for free including sending you away. Many youths think that too would be free. But we are helping you to tell them it won't be free. We would chase you out. We won't sit at home anymore for freebies. Freedom is not free. We would stand now and go get our PVCs and we would show you the way to Daura come 2019.

Thank you so much for reminding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by MEHO: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Madam Linda Ikeji, please pay us our money. I'm among those who acted in your movie; ONUEZE but yet, we haven't been paid. Please pay us o, please.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by knowhowk: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
purem:
Alright but this doesn't just hard up anything
It hard up a lots .So so much.Its Progress and Achievements from a very hard working Nigerian Youth.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by LastSurvivor11: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
aleeyus:
lazy woman

We all know your 10years career ...

Your insulting a lady who can marry you as a man, feed you, ur parents and all ur relatives just because u borrowed mb..
U deserve a good dirty slap..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Xmen149(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
sinaj:

when ever he visits a state the state declares public holiday and take even market women off street and rent a crowd to cheer him..he dznt even know a Nigerian youths ordeal apart from almajiri and the ones that made it to the media(that's even if he is active)

he is a common remote used to control the country and anytime he is outside with a microphone is always a perfect opportunity for him to show that

he should just retire and save the country the stress

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Elliot2(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
purem:
Alright but this doesn't just hard up anything
It does,how many jobless youths have this same idea but do not have the capital to start it?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Nightking04(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Badonasty:

37 and not yet married
You read my mind.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by blackprowler: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
What is Linda Ikeji's job by the way? If not for LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH patronising her stupidity, as also with football, comedy and music, she would really know what it is to work "hard"
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by blackprowler: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
By the way, it's same LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH that voted Buhari into power because he promised to give them everything for nothing. same reasons why pastors and betting shops are ripping them off. I've long concluded that the truth that will make Nigeria free is the very one they will even kill not to hear. GOOD LUCK NIGERIA!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Troublemaker007(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Go boy

I give up
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I give up
I'm winning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by SirBunky85(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Reactions everywhere.
It is well.
apc bad die.dey always come up with a strategy to deviate pples mind from any current negative issue.just wen we were talking abt d invasion of d senate,pmb came up with dis and we've forgotten abt d senate brouhaha
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Anyad231: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
I laugh in Spanish ..like she no collect money campaign for Bubu......please park well linda......u all knew what u were putting as ur president....old ,dumb and broke ...the most useless president Africa have ever had.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by mhisbliss(f): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingpee2:
you call it stupid and yet your data is being used to comment,you are pained by something else I guess..
Its my data and I'm glad I'm using it to speak out against the stupidity rather than applaud it foolishly like you

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Kingpee2(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its my data and I'm glad I'm using it to speak out against the stupidity rather than applaud it foolishly like you
go and create your own forum first and let’s see how far you will go in life ,sparodetic idiot.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by mhisbliss(f): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingpee2:
go and create your own forum first and let’s see how far you will go in life ,sparodetic idiot.
I don't have to own a forum to be wise and its normal not to conform to stupidity, moronic retard

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by rookiy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
You really deserve ,some Accolades
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Troublemaker007(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm winning cheesy

In ur dreams gal cheesy

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Kingpee2(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
I don't have to own a forum to be wise and its normal not to conform to stupidity, moronic retard
you sound bitter,I feel your pain,I just noticed your life is not balanced,you must be suffering from something ...
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by mhisbliss(f): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingpee2:
you sound bitter,I feel your pain,I just noticed your life is not balanced,you must be suffering from something ...
grinCome and balance it abeg, irrelevant nitwit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Kingpee2(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinCome and balance it abeg, irrelevant nitwit
no wonder you don’t seem happy with your life,what got you frustrated to this point?something in me is telling me that you’re about to commit suicide ...
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Turantula(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pavore9:
Buhari probably thought the laziness among the youths in his hometown, where they do not value formal education and their sustainance depends on screaming Sai Baba cuts across every community in Nigeria.
Becos of this I have decided to forgive Bullhari by Dec 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by showafrica(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
post=66875399:
I'm still yet to understand what kind of president says his country's youths are lazy. Is it lack of what to say or a form of motivation. Not understanding

Lol.. Its lack of what to say. The man has nothing to say and blaming Jonathan is no longer working, so he is blaming the youths
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by kikiwendy(f): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Hello, how you doing?
I'm okay.. You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) / Who Did This To Adekunle Gold? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.