Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" (17057 Views)

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by rash47(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Giantslayer:
Dear Pa Buhari,

Why not come to Oshodi and see young people struggling to catch buses to their places of work as early as 4.30am. You can stroll down to Computer Village too. Ariaria (Aba Market) should also be part of your itinerary. You would have a good sight of works done by very industrious intelligent young persons.

Many young women in the Country, after their legitimate work for the day, do 'extra work' at night (what you know as the service of the 'other room') so as to cater for the needs of their immediate families. A friend of mine at the University of Lagos can provide their details if you need to meet them.

Ask Jobberman and other job assistance 'consultants'/ agents how many people visit their websites per hour.

Your cluelessness and anti-people programmes have turned most young persons to Consultants. Make-up Consultants inclusive.

We have a Country where over 3,000 youths would wake as early as 4.30 am, knot their ties and trek kilometers to apply/sit a test for just 5 vacant positions in a Company where they would be underpaid at the end of the day. Yet to you, they are lazy.

Ogbeni. While your son, Yusuf was busy jollificating and riding till he crashed a 56 million naira Powerbike with his friend; since he never worked for it, I and other young persons were at creeks of Ijebu, Ibadan, Osun, Ekiti, Owerri, Benin etc fighting in defence of democracy- that its dividends be shared among all.

God sees my heart. If I had 56 million Naira, I would send you and your cohorts out of Aso Rock in a week. No jokes.

I know a lot of graduates with ideas, who if given just 500,000 Naira would create business empires. Yet to you, they are lazy and sit-at-homes.

Have you asked yourself why Nigerians make it everywhere in the World except Nigeria? Oh! I have forgotten you can't think beyond the locus of your shadow.

We are lazy today. We accept. We want everything for free including sending you away. Many youths think that too would be free. But we are helping you to tell them it won't be free. We would chase you out. We won't sit at home anymore for freebies. Freedom is not free. We would stand now and go get our PVCs and we would show you the way to Daura come 2019.

Thank you so much for reminding us!

Great, you really slayed booboo with this piece. You are a real slayer.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Let heaven fall but buhari MUST return back to chibok or dapchi come 2019 cos even daura will fail to recognize him then...

Such a scum and a colossal disaster... angry angry angry
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by big7: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Laple0541:
This one no know the meaning of racist oooooo...

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, THAT BABA MUST BE A COW FOR SPEWING SUCH THRASH.

You can be of an race and still be a raciest of that race
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by big7: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Laple0541:
This one no know the meaning of racist oooooo...

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, THAT BABA MUST BE A COW FOR SPEWING SUCH THRASH.

You can be of any race and still be a raciest of that race
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
nurez305:
I watched the video yesterday and what I heard was some of the youth are lazy and not all the youth... So if you know you are not lazy, then the message is not for you... Why are the reaction since yesterday... I will only react if he said all Nigeria youth are lazyand waiting for government to provide food and housing allowance for them shocked shocked
Is there any country without some lazy youth? so why the statement in the first place!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Boyooosa(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
All these seun dem no anywhere close to their father Jere, dem just dey form katikati dey glue legend. Abami Eda was not a human being!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by Dnohpete: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Share until 76% of Buhari's 188million unites.

We are what our president called 'lazy'. We hustle and grind even when we shouldn't; we lack basic amenities, yet we create; no free education, yet we have degrees. We are indeed lazy in this our country called Nigeria! Join this facebook movement if you are in the age bracket that the president called lazy. Tell us how lazy you are and lets see how many lazy youth with PVC Nigeria has.
https://www./588148091551735?

#LazyNigerianYouths

FB name: Lazy Nigerian Youth
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by maryamuwane: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
nurez305:
I watched the video yesterday and what I heard was some of the youth are lazy and not all the youth... So if you know you are not lazy, then the message is not for you... Why are the reaction since yesterday... I will only react if he said all Nigeria youth are lazyand waiting for government to provide food and housing allowance for them shocked shocked
even if not all, it's wrong to say that in a foreign land. what message are you sending to the investors?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by buzzcypha(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
nurez305:
you be big fool
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by nurez305(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
buzzcypha:
you be big fool
your father is a big fool for given birth to useless being like you
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by buzzcypha(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
nurez305:
your father is a big fool for given birth to useless being like you
See this slowpoke, ur unborn generations na imbeciles and refined fools
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by nurez305(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
buzzcypha:

See this slowpoke, ur unborn generations na imbeciles and refined fools
from your great grand father to the least are bunch of idiot... Stupid fool
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" by buzzcypha(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
nurez305:
from your great grand father to the least are bunch of idiot... Stupid fool

Your stupidity is too much, no wonder your own olosho mother curse the day you were born. Useless fellow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars / lsaac Fayose Speak on Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says it doesn't Matter (Video) / Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.